• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Future Theater

Started by nbirnes, December 13, 2013, 01:13:22 PM

nbirnes

I am new to the forum and to Dark Matter Radio, but if ever I had a chance to reach a dream audience, this is it. I keep hearing "one of us" playing in the background, if you know what I mean.

So, I thought it would be cool to start a thread that I can refresh each week to let you know who our guest is going to be. This week it's Frank Feschino, and if you don't know Frank and his research, you are in for a treat. If you do know him, you're in for a different kind of treat because he has new information on the second biggest story in ufology.

The summer of '52. A secret war with aliens! We knew it! We could feel it in our bones that there were things the grumps weren't telling us. Good thing we have shows like this to keep the truth alive.

Hope to see you in chat at a quarter-to-3 pm PST/6pm EST when we try to rock out somewhat and get the bugs out before the real show that starts live and on the dot at 6.

Juan

Look forward to it.

BTW, noted Atlanta radio host, the late Ludlow Porch, revealed many years ago that there was a war (IIRC 1952) between the US and Canada.  They created the fiction of Montana as a coverup.

nbirnes

Really? I will do some googling before the show. Frank might know about it -- he is insanely thorough.

Thanks, Juan!

nbirnes

[bump] Getting into that two-hour window that MV talked about last night. Going live at 6. This is that sacred place that will allow you to meditate on your skills and ills and if we're lucky, will create the perfect show for youse guys. Nerves are good.

[shameless bump.]

bateman

Quote from: nbirnes on December 14, 2013, 02:11:14 PM
[bump] Getting into that two-hour window that MV talked about last night. Going live at 6. This is that sacred place that will allow you to meditate on your skills and ills and if we're lucky, will create the perfect show for youse guys. Nerves are good.

[shameless bump.]

Bill was telling me about your guest tonight, sounds like a great show lined up.

nbirnes

Quote from: bateman on December 14, 2013, 03:23:58 PM
Bill was telling me about your guest tonight, sounds like a great show lined up.

Sounds like the two of you just recorded enough material for an encyclopedia. Now I have to smack him around so he's ready for our show. Or feed him tea.

bateman

Quote from: nbirnes on December 14, 2013, 03:36:27 PM
Sounds like the two of you just recorded enough material for an encyclopedia. Now I have to smack him around so he's ready for our show. Or feed him tea.

And a cookbook.  ;D

Quote from: nbirnes on December 13, 2013, 01:13:22 PM
I am new to the forum and to Dark Matter Radio, but if ever I had a chance to reach a dream audience, this is it. I keep hearing "one of us" playing in the background, if you know what I mean.

So, I thought it would be cool to start a thread that I can refresh each week to let you know who our guest is going to be. This week it's Frank Feschino, and if you don't know Frank and his research, you are in for a treat. If you do know him, you're in for a different kind of treat because he has new information on the second biggest story in ufology.

The summer of '52. A secret war with aliens! We knew it! We could feel it in our bones that there were things the grumps weren't telling us. Good thing we have shows like this to keep the truth alive.

Hope to see you in chat at a quarter-to-3 pm PST/6pm EST when we try to rock out somewhat and get the bugs out before the real show that starts live and on the dot at 6.

Fantastic show tonight on the secret UFO war of 1952!  Congratulations to Juan for getting his Ludlow Porch story mentioned.  And yes, Nancy, you are loved here.  Thanks for the great show that you and Bill produce each week.

Mentioning 1952, a few years ago I went to our state library and archives and pulled up the microfilm copies for July 1952 to see how the Washington flyovers were covered.  The story was so fantastic, I copied and printed them.  It is amazing how much coverage this got in 1952.  It was front page news and serious inquiry was being encouraged by the mainstream media.  Not at all like the media of today with jokes and put-downs about the UFOs.

A few of the headlines featured in the Nashville Tennessean of 1952:

Tuesday July 22, 1952:  AP story on the Front Page: Radar Picks Up Mystery Disks Over Capital - Two Pilots Make Visual Contact When Warned by Radio; 8 Objects Cruise at 100 MPH in Formation

Monday July 28, 1952 - INS story - Jets Chase 'Saucers' In Washington Area - 'Saucer' Here (Nashville)

Thursday July 31, 1952 - NEA story - This Time It's Hard to Brush Off Those Mystery Saucers - Secrecy Cloak Thrown Around Wright Field Study Section

Thanks for the show and I encourage everyone who can to check their local papers form late July 1952 and see the different and serious approach taken by the news media of that time.

nbirnes

Thank you, SVM. I would love to know how that much coverage eventually fizzed out. Did the public stop caring?

I have a feeling that the "swamp gas" comment and the resultant giggles completely covered up the sighs of relief from government insiders. It there is such a thing.

Spinner

Nancy:
I missed half the show. Could you post a link to the download?

nbirnes

Quote from: Spinner on December 17, 2013, 01:33:17 AM
Nancy:
I missed half the show. Could you post a link to the download?

With pleasure: Future Theater with Frank and Al.

Working on the site redo. All the past shows are going up on this page, newest to oldest. Thanks for the listen!

Quote from: nbirnes on December 15, 2013, 03:30:20 AM
Thank you, SVM. I would love to know how that much coverage eventually fizzed out. Did the public stop caring?

I have a feeling that the "swamp gas" comment and the resultant giggles completely covered up the sighs of relief from government insiders. It there is such a thing.

If you are interested in the 1952    incident of UFOs over the Capitol, I highly recommend the 1956 docu-drama, ''Unidentified Flying Objects : The True Story Of Flying Saucers.''

It's an absolutely fascinating film that garnered very little attention when released in 1956. It has two very interesting qualities: the actual  witnesses (most), and the complete cooperation of the United States government. That was back  before they realized they were supposed to lie about everything.

You'll find this film on Youtube. I would link it, but my phone wont allow it.

nbirnes

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 17, 2013, 01:58:22 AM

If you are interested in the 1952    incident of UFOs over the Capitol, I highly recommend the 1956 docu-drama, ''Unidentified Flying Objects : The True Story Of Flying Saucers.''

It's an absolutely fascinating film that garnered very little attention when released in 1956. It has two very interesting qualities: the actual  witnesses (most), and the complete cooperation of the United States government. That was back  before they realized they were supposed to lie about everything.

You'll find this film on Youtube. I would link it, but my phone wont allow it.

I think it's also on Netflix under the title U.F.O. This is the one that has a character who plays the real-life Al Chop, right?

So, here's a big veer of the government/entertainment presentation of the UFO problem, from "let's-figure-this-out" to "are-you-kidding-me?"

Quote from: nbirnes on December 17, 2013, 04:25:32 AM
I think it's also on Netflix under the title U.F.O. This is the one that has a character who plays the real-life Al Chop, right?

So, here's a big veer of the government/entertainment presentation of the UFO problem, from "let's-figure-this-out" to "are-you-kidding-me?"

That's the one. Yeah, it was the golden age of government. Either that or a fool's paradise. Either way, there is no question the govt. was significantly more forthcoming in those days.

Al Chop was a really interesting character -- honest as the day is long.  If memory serves me, he passed away just a couple years now. You can also find an interview he gave on this matter, somewhere on youtube. Truly, fascinating stuff!

nbirnes

Yes! It's that time again. I may not know much about the forum so far, but I do know how to bump.

I hope. Tomorrow night's show is all about spooks and why we care. Joel Martin is our guest. He's an old-time radio guy from New York, and so we will get that luscious accent to play with all night.

Joel is famous for becoming caught up in the Amityville horror saga, with tragic results. Throw in Father Malachi Martin -- the real spy-guy, not the one you think you already knew -- and we always have a good time talking to Joel.

Hope you can listen live and chat or catch the rerun!

Hugs!

ziznak

I heard your show a few nights ago on the dark matter network and was surprised to hear some bellgabbers mentioned.  I'll be tuning in.

nbirnes

Quote from: ziznak on December 20, 2013, 04:09:11 PM
I heard your show a few nights ago on the dark matter network and was surprised to hear some bellgabbers mentioned.  I'll be tuning in.

Yeah ... I did the whole Sally Field thing. I'll go deeper this week, I'm sure. The Guy from Pittsburgh might be listening, too.

nbirnes

bumping it in a half-hour, live. Be there, or ... not. We're doing a live sound check now.
What could possibly go wrong? Tune in and see.

Juan

You mentioned Jesus on your show.  That's sure to stir up the haters in this parish.  Why the mention of something they don't believe in stirs such ire, I don't know.

nbirnes

Quote from: Juan on December 21, 2013, 08:10:17 PM
You mentioned Jesus on your show.  That's sure to stir up the haters in this parish.  Why the mention of something they don't believe in stirs such ire, I don't know.

Jesus is a happening  thing right now, and who doesn't love him? [attempting to insert cool image]

And a few weeks earlier we interviewed Jesus Payan and I got to ask him how he wanted his name pronounced.

You don't always get to ask that question, you know.

Low Key

Looking forward to the next show, with the title of this thread does it mean you only announce guests the day before on this forum? Also, was wondering what happened with the  Eleusinian experiment? Never heard the whole story. Happy New Years to you and Bill

nbirnes

Quote from: Low Key on December 26, 2013, 05:19:57 PM
Looking forward to the next show, with the title of this thread does it mean you only announce guests the day before on this forum? Also, was wondering what happened with the  Eleusinian experiment? Never heard the whole story. Happy New Years to you and Bill

Hi Low Key!

(Get it? Hi-Low.) This has been an unusual week, and I am late getting the word out on our guest this week. On the other hand, I sort of thought once a week was just enough without being a pain in the neck. Plus: perpetual thread title.

So, our guest this week is going to be: Stanton Friedman! The big guy. If anyone has a question you think hasn't been asked or properly explored with Stan, please! Post it here or in a PM and I will have an excuse for breaking in because I can blame it on the forum.

Also, my website for the show is <a href="http://www.futuretheater.com">www.futuretheater.com</a>.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: nbirnes on December 27, 2013, 12:02:15 AM
Hi Low Key!

(Get it? Hi-Low.) This has been an unusual week, and I am late getting the word out on our guest this week. On the other hand, I sort of thought once a week was just enough without being a pain in the neck. Plus: perpetual thread title.

So, our guest this week is going to be: Stanton Friedman! The big guy. If anyone has a question you think hasn't been asked or properly explored with Stan, please! Post it here or in a PM and I will have an excuse for breaking in because I can blame it on the forum.

Also, my website for the show is <a href="http://www.futuretheater.com">www.futuretheater.com</a>.

Hi Nancy, I hope you had a happy holidays.

Our very own Falkie --- aka the Guy from Pittsburg --- is going to be doing an indepth review of George Noory's Late Night Guide to Snacking soon on Youtube. I thought you might get a kick out of it.

Laterz

nbirnes

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 27, 2013, 12:04:23 AM

Hi Nancy, I hope you had a happy holidays.

Our very own Falkie --- aka the Guy from Pittsburg --- is going to be doing an indepth review of George Noory's Late Night Guide to Snacking soon on Youtube. I thought you might get a kick out of it.

Laterz

I know. He told me. I've got my fingers crossed!

And re Low Key, Eleusinian: The Cafe is currently undergoing mad renovations. If you have any techy skills, get in touch.

Low Key

Hello Nancy,  here's a ? for Stan. With the evidence (eyewitness testimony, radar tracks etc) of ufos ability to maneuver from standstill to incredible speed, changes in flight path that would leave a human as a smear on the interior of the craft from g-force, does he consider it possible that  ETs' can manipulate gravity? Also, might that explain some encounter witnesses vehicles/electronics stopping/failing and missing time reports?  Thanks, and wish Stanton Happy Holidays

Excellent show as usual.  I always love to hear people who are the leaders in any field sit and swap stories and insights with one another.  This show was just like that with Nancy, Bill, and Stanton exchanging fascinating stories about many big names in the UFO field.  Sorry your holidays were so stressful Nancy.  We all know how you feel in stating that many close to you have no understanding of what you do.  Most of us are on separate planets from the masses.  Enjoy the pot roast tonight!  :D

nbirnes

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on December 28, 2013, 07:16:16 PM
Excellent show as usual.  I always love to hear people who are the leaders in any field sit and swap stories and insights with one another.  This show was just like that with Nancy, Bill, and Stanton exchanging fascinating stories about many big names in the UFO field.  Sorry your holidays were so stressful Nancy.  We all know how you feel in stating that many close to you have no understanding of what you do.  Most of us are on separate planets from the masses.  Enjoy the pot roast tonight!  :D

Thank you! This show was a beacon of sanity after a week of egg noggins.

nbirnes

Quote from: Low Key on December 28, 2013, 07:40:35 PM
Meh

Really, Low Key? Meh?  He totally answered your question! It was a great show! It is full of goodness. Meh? Boy, this has been my holiday theme. Maybe next time, eh?

Spinner

Quote from: nbirnes on December 27, 2013, 12:02:15 AM

So, our guest this week is going to be: Stanton Friedman! The big guy.
Sorry I missed your show tonight, Nancy. I so wanted to hear Stanton being interviewed by you and Bill. I'll try to catch the replay if I don't fall asleep first. But could you please post a direct link to the download? Thanks.