• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Rix Gins

I watched the videos of CNBC coverage of 911 as it happened on YouTube last night and noticed some interesting things.  I actually used to watch Squawk Box back in those days but I wasn't watching when 911 happened.  Mark Haines, Joe Kernan and David Faber were going about their regular duties and it was very interesting to see (and hear) their reactions as events unfolded.  Mark was interviewing some stock expert when the first plane hit and you can actually hear peoples voices in the studio, talking loud enough to be heard during the interview.  I could actually hear a guy say "Mark." and right then Mark stopped the interview and peering into a nearby monitor he said, "Is the World Trade Center on fire?"  After that, the regular programing ceased and the three of them covered the disaster.   

At first, Mark thought it was an accident, like the bomber that hit the Empire State Building back in WWII but Joe was the first to put forth the idea that terrorists did it, though he was somewhat reluctant to speculate about it.

They were on a phone with Maria Bartiromo who had witnessed the second plane hit and she said all excitedly, "No, no it wasn't a large passenger jet...some smaller type of aircraft."

Just seconds before the second plane hit, coverage was switched to a local channel and thus CNBC missed getting a live video of the second plane hitting.

When the first tower collapsed Mark and several others were convinced that a second passenger jet had hit the building way down low, thus causing it to collapse. 

Also saw this screen caption about twenty plus minutes after the first plane hit.  Only six dead.  Notice the Dow numbers etc. to the right?  They were going down real fast before trading was stopped.

There are a number of videos of CNBC 911 coverage on YouTube...some better than others.  The one I watched came in successive, ten minute videos.  The picture quality was slightly better.

pate

Lately, mainly due to this awesome thread, I have been watching 9/11 "documentaries" that I find on Netflix/Amazon.

I have watched three so far.

The best of the three by a long margin was:  9/11 Expolsive Evidence - Experts Speak Out  Lots of engineers & scientists, metal workers, controlled demolition guys etc.

The other two were malarkey, 9/11 - The Myth and the Reality (I think that is the same version as the one on Amazon as of a few days ago) & Loose Change 9/11 (ibid).  Both were partisan "I hate Bush so he must've done it" crap.  One of them feature some jackwagon man-of-the-cloth preacher type that played to his speaking audience (I swear I saw Jerry Springer in the audience a few times) by alternately showing graphics of the moronic imbecile Bush to laughter then later on showing evul mastermind Bush photos to boos and hisses.  Talk about fires either melting steel or not, that you can't have it both ways?  Hah.

I haven't the slightest clue who, if anyone other than terrorist types, was "behind" 9/11.  If you want to blame a president, Clinton and his crime family had plenty of time to set this thing up to make Bush look bad, who knows maybe it was part of the plan to get Gore into the Oval Office where he rightfully belongs, bwahaha.  That theory makes as much sense and has as much idle speculation behind it as the "Bush hates on amerikkka because oil" or whatever.

Is there more to the story?  Probably.  Was the 9/11 commission report imperfect?  Yeah, but "never blame on malice what can be blamed on stupidity", as apparently DemoKKKrats were in charge of that shiet-fest.  I am being uncharitable, apologies, maybe it was just a rush job to get the incident behind the nation and attempt to "get on" with it, take your pick.

I still find it a bit strange that the Third Law of Thermodynamics seems to have been violated by magic.  Kerosene managed sixteen years ago on this day to melt steel.  Someone please show me a random youtube video or something where some nut-case with a blast furnace melts steel using kerosene!  (Seriously, I want to see that set-up because I want to make Conan the Barbarian swords in the backyard)

I still say, shine on you crazy diamonds!

ediotLoL:(and Jackstar)

t'witiot-3diot: (italix, urls &c)

infidiot: Until the timer runs out sir.  You have the ball.

Jackstar

I cannot fly on a plane without removing my shoes like a Got-damn urchin.

I find this unacceptably inconvenient. There will be consequences.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WildCard on September 11, 2017, 08:58:04 PM

The difference, The Trump interview is true. Plus his campaigning saying he lost '100's of friends in the WTC'...He didn't. It has to be about him.

A resurfaced September 11, 2001 interview with Donald Trump reveals the then-real estate mogul boasting about the fact that his building had become the tallest in Lower Manhattan after the collapse of the Twin Towers during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Trump reportedly phoned into New Jersey’s WWOR-TV/UPN 9 News on 9/11 to discuss the horrific attacks that had taken place just hours earlier. During the conversation, the now-president can be heard commenting that his building at 40 Wall Street “actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually â€" before the World Trade Center â€" was the tallest.”

“And then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest. And now it’s the tallest,” he said.
https://youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 11, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

The difference, The Trump interview is true. Plus his campaigning saying he lost '100's of friends in the WTC'...He didn't. It has to be about him.
https://youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w
You found it! Those "Joose" and Trump did 9/11! Arguably with some Islamic hired help but out-sourcing by those evil rich types (Joose own the banks, media, and have Trump connections) are par for the course. You have uncovered the "smoking gun!"  :o

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2017, 10:12:48 PM
You found it! Those "Joose" and Trump did 9/11! Arguably with some Islamic hired help but out-sourcing by those evil rich types (Joose own the banks, media, and have Trump connections) are par for the course. You have uncovered the "smoking gun!"  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLR-DgGiZ_Y

Dr. MD MD

The president often speaks extemporaneously about things and, of course, you often read WAY too much into it.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2017, 10:20:54 PM

I wish everyone would lay off Prince Philip. He is one of the best stand-up comedians since Lenny Bruce, Alex Jones/Bill Hicks, or Carlin. Not so much for monologues, or diatribes, like them, but certainly on par with Youngman or Dangerfield- or others of the tribe- for the "one-liners." "Google it" and get some AWESOME politically-incorrect material and statements. Gut-busting material and said like a straight-man, dead-pan the way only a Royal, or at least a very, very, rich white dude, could do. Classic material and I doubt he will ever be bested. Especially in these politically-correct times where comedy, or even commentary, is derided.

My, possible, favorite (how CAN one choose) because it has many nuances:
"Peering at a fuse box in a Scottish factory, ‘It looks as though it was put in by an Indian.’ He later backtracked, ‘I meant to say cowboys.’"

Jackstar

I once inadvertantly irritated a fellow, when I kept asking, "If he's married to the Queen, why isn't he King? What happened to your King? Why don't you have a King? How can you live without a King? Who's going to be King? Why can't he be King now?" I was much younger then, and honestly curious--I didn't realize the mortal insults I was casually hurling.

Rather than answer my inane, ignorant, and impudent questions, he got all huffy and frothy and stormed off. Ah, peasants.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 10:23:00 PM
The president often speaks extemporaneously about things and, of course, you often read WAY too much into it.  ::) self absorbed manbaby can't help but make it all about him.

FIFY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2017, 10:24:53 AM
I once inadvertantly irritated a fellow

Just by walking into the room. Unless it was an allergic reaction brought on by your apish spelling deficiencies.

pate

Looking back this tomorrow of yesterday, I tend to group-think that it was a derp-diversity shell game to make us (not them0 look the other way.

mmm..,

ediotL:FUgoatzMe (reserved)

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2017, 10:24:53 AM

Rather than answer my inane, ignorant, and impudent questions, he got all huffy and frothy and stormed off. Ah, peasants.

I say again;

Quote from: pate on September 12, 2017, 08:34:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEIMCWob3U

T'witendit?<.: Semi (resrptce!O

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

Very good.  Before the Boston Bombing, a movie was out with big poster ads.  It showed a photo of 5 or 6 men moving, all dressed the same, each with no leg visible below one knee.  The bombing happening right after that.  I have scoured all the old movie websites from that year  but havent found it.  Does anyone else remember the movie?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jojo on September 21, 2017, 01:03:20 PM
Very good.  Before the Boston Bombing, a movie was out with big poster ads.  It showed a photo of 5 or 6 men moving, all dressed the same, each with no leg visible below one knee.  The bombing happening right after that.  I have scoured all the old movie websites from that year  but havent found it.  Does anyone else remember the movie?

The movie was a military biopic. Might have been 'Blackhawk down' or similar.

Jackstar

QuoteMystery fire: This home in the 5200 block of Danbury Road in Bethesda, Maryland, became engulfed in flames  on September 10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926938/Man-dead-house-fire-upscale-DC-suburb.html

QuoteTheir search reportedly turned up the tunnels in the yard, whose purpose is still unknown.

They better check 'em for passports.

Jackstar

Look at the way that Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal wiggles his eyebrows while speaking.

There is no fucking way that is not code. My fucking cat doesn't wiggle her ears that much when she's murdering prey.

Also: note the date.

Lunger

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2017, 12:42:35 PM
Look at the way that Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal wiggles his eyebrows while speaking.

There is no fucking way that is not code. My fucking cat doesn't wiggle her ears that much when she's murdering prey.

Also: note the date.

He's right about BitCoin though.