• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Bellgab now doomed?

Started by DickyC, November 05, 2013, 02:57:19 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on December 13, 2015, 12:43:51 PM
I love ya Starr, think you can get Frys Girl to come back?
Sure, I'll give it a go, as soon as I find out who she is.  Name sounds familiar.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on December 13, 2015, 12:43:51 PM
I love ya Starr, think you can get Frys Girl to come back?
Hmm, probably not.  Her last activity was three years ago. 

Last Active:     May 09, 2013, 12:26:51 PM

I already stole all the office supplies and I've slept with everyone here... I guess there's nothing left but to burn this motherfucker down.

BellBoy

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 13, 2015, 11:44:01 AM
Bellgab member in assisted living residence twenty-five years from today, using a government-issued device to post:

STFU, you trolling pernicious bitch.  Art Bell dead is still a thousand times more effective than anyone else out there alive, you fucking millennium hipster piece of shit.  Why do you even come to BellGab?  It's painfully clear you know sparkling elf excrement about cryonic suspension.  Get a fucking job permission chip implant for God's sake.  Or kill yourself.  Neither I nor my long since excised foreskin give a rodent's abducted rectum either way.

We may not be around when (not if) Art is revived - in fact I might be the next to go if they don't bring me my motherhumping lunchtime food tray sometime soon - but this fucking forum sure as baboon balls will be here to greet Art.  ALCOR RULES, GODDAMN YOU.

The only thing that's really made me giggle in the last two days. Thanks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 13, 2015, 02:17:10 PM
I already stole all the office supplies and I've slept with everyone here... I guess there's nothing left but to burn this motherfucker down.

Have you put deposits on everything in Walmarts Christmas catalogue first?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2015, 02:24:47 PM

Have you put deposits on everything in Walmarts Christmas catalogue first?

It's a sign of age but my thought process went from Walmart has a Christmas catalog? To wondering what the lingerie section of that catalog would be like.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 13, 2015, 02:27:04 PM
It's a sign of age but my thought process went from Walmart has a Christmas catalog? To wondering what the lingerie section of that catalog would be like.

My avatar is a screen grab of pp267. top left photo.

Just sayin.

Quote from: BellBoy on December 13, 2015, 02:18:49 PM
The only thing that's really made me giggle in the last two days. Thanks.

I'm glad it had the desired effect on you and anyone else who laughed at/appreciated the imagery.

Just Me

May I suggest a name change as to how this place has become.

BALLGRABBERS...........

MR. Spock

Bellgab is not doomed. It will be called Falkiegab in 2016.

3OctaveFart

This board is the very picture of insanity right now. If you are entertained by that- watching smart people completely lose their shit- then it's great fun.

More fun than talking about Art's studio, anyway.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 13, 2015, 09:32:04 PM
This board is the very picture of lunacy right now. If you are entertained by that, then it's great fun.

More fun than talking about Art's studio, anyway.
Well, it could be worst because we could be talking about Falkie on Falkiegab.

pate

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 13, 2015, 02:27:04 PM...

To wondering what the lingerie section of that catalog would be like.

[img width=350 ...

Without posting any fellatious details of width/girth I direct you to the Sears Holiday catalog of '82 (19 not 20, yew thyme troubler, hmm, yew!).

That is all.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 13, 2015, 10:33:05 AM
This sanitarium will long administer to patients.

All the sanitoriums are being closed down by Republicans to save money. So Bellgabbers will be wandering the streets, channeling Art Bell, and wondering when Heather is going to bring them a meal on wheels.

3OctaveFart

Yeah, I always appreciated the humor in being beseeched to help bankroll a guy worth $25-million dollars, in a recessionary economy.

A guy who said he wasn't doing his show for the money ... and yet still asked for it. And of course who quit half a dozen times, inspiring great consumer confidence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 18, 2015, 01:26:48 PM
Yeah, I always appreciated the humor in being beseeched to help bankroll a guy worth $25-million dollars, in a recessionary economy.

A guy who said he wasn't doing his show for the money ... and yet still asked for it. And of course who quit half a dozen times, inspiring great consumer confidence.

Does that mean you're not donating to the security measures? Body guards? CCTV camera/ guard dogs? NVG's?

How bloody tight fisted is that?

Philosopher

Logically, BellGab will always be doomed, as someday it will end.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 18, 2015, 02:01:18 PM
Logically, BellGab will always be doomed, as someday it will end.

That's crazy talk. MV is immortal, it will last with him. Praise be to MV.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 01:56:09 PM
Does that mean you're not donating to the security measures? Body guards? CCTV camera/ guard dogs? NVG's?

How bloody tight fisted is that?
I wouldn't give Art a wooden nickel. Would you? Who should?

Philosopher

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 02:03:12 PM
That's crazy talk. MV is immortal, it will last with him. Praise be to MV.

MV's genius was to create a forum about a person who was no longer on the air and is remembered by few.  The forum is 'retirement' proof as it is essentially about nothing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 18, 2015, 02:16:54 PM

MV's genius was to create a forum about a person who was no longer on the air and is remembered by few.  The forum is 'retirement' proof as it is essentially about nothing.

Didn't you get your invite to the BG  Christmas party? E mail Bob Grau; he's the entertainments secretary. WE have alsorts of events arranged for next year.

Philosopher

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 02:20:29 PM

Didn't you get your invite to the BG  Christmas party? E mail Bob Grau; he's the entertainments secretary. WE have alsorts of events arranged for next year.

it is amazing how many events can be arranged around nothing.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 02:20:29 PM

Those are so gross.

testing101

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 18, 2015, 01:26:48 PM

Art Bell Net Worth:

http://www.celebritynetworth123.com/richest-celebrities/art-bell-net-worth/

I am assuming his real net worth is closer to 1.5-2MM. Factor into that his his personal overhead (family, home, property, ect..) I would imagine cash on hand to be low. Add in net vs gross and we its even lower.

Ciardelo

That Artic Changa don't come cheap either.

Echo

Bellgab can switch back to Coastgab.  :P

3OctaveFart

Testing101-

What makes you think it's that low? How much did he sell Coast for? He also was said to have earnings when he sold goods before and during the Y2K "crisis".

AB is many things and a good salesman is one of them. I don't believe he has any shortage of coin. He lives relatively simply for a multimillionaire, but probably out of choice.

norland2424

when did MV start selling ecigs ?  ;D