• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131030 - Michael and Nicole Sebastian - Night Terrors and Dream Intrusion

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 30, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

Quote from: lonevoice on October 31, 2013, 02:48:11 PM
Dave may think he's winning a round of poker against Art Bell, but everyone knows Dave's sitting at the kiddie table by himself playing "Go Fish" with his imaginary friends.  He's using a booster chair because his feet don't reach the ground, and what he thinks is a crown is really a cheap little plastic dime store tiara.  If his little excursion into avatars this morning has anything to do with Art's announcement, my bet is that little Dave's about to be pwned.  In fact, I'm all in on that bet.

I'll take that bet, too. "King" Snooron, King of Pain

FallenSeraph

I listened to GabCast today. I found it entertaining â€" it was cool to put voices to your names.

Regarding one comment, I'm one of those people who often post without getting quoted or replied to, so I ended up feeling a little sad at the end of that podcast, like "shoot, maybe I'm one of those newish people who's just annoying everyone and needs to go away." :(

aldousburbank

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 31, 2013, 03:23:26 PM
I listened to GabCast today. I found it entertaining â€" it was cool to put voices to your names.

Regarding one comment, I'm one of those people who often post without getting quoted or replied to, so I ended up feeling a little sad at the end of that podcast, like "shoot, maybe I'm one of those newish people who's just annoying everyone and needs to go away." :(
Seraphim, you're who I was thinking of.  ;)

shell88

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 31, 2013, 02:24:49 PM

Ha, Ha. That's Dave's crown. I know he been looking for it since day one. Looks like his head's been gettin' way bent out of shape. It's nice of Burger King to put it out there for him in case he see's it.
I know he usually goes to McDonalds so it's also a good way to bring him back in. 

shell88

Quote from: I Suck on October 31, 2013, 02:48:09 PM
Okay you are entitled as well or is be a hypocrite at this point.  My skin just got a layer thicker too.

In the meantime:  Fucking Pope Noory:
Ah. His crown is at Burger King.  Nice pic though - but not his crown.

shell88

Quote from: I Suck on October 31, 2013, 02:59:05 PM
Thanks for discussing though I guess it's the wrong thread.  I didn't mean hate like in the cruelest way so you're right I was a bit... negative sounding too.

Sorry about the breathing problem, very sorry.  Okay, so I'll be brief over here and hop on BellCast after w/ a c/p and keep it there.  I'm assuming you were the one speaking nearly as much as MV so I hope I have the right man.  You cussed way way too much and it took away from the comments.  Yes you made some very good comments and it was MV with the most surprising jokester manner, well jokes to some.  You sounded, no offense a bit smug and arrogant.  I know it's the first one so it may take time and maybe you don't care what I think anyway, but try smiling while you remark and cuss only when it makes the comment not just to cuss or say I love cussing so fuck it. 

Example:

Fucking George Noory fucking sucks fucking ass vs. George fucking Noory sucks ass.
You did just fine Onan. I didn't notice a thing with your breathing. I didn't detect any negativity either.
Just sayin....

shell88

Quote from: I Suck on October 31, 2013, 03:41:49 PM
I'm just critiquing which is hard to do if you're not going to kiss butt.  I don't expect to log on here and be talked about for commenting though u suspect it's going to happen anyway.  And I am not saying you just kissed butt.  Oh how I prefer to talk face to face.

I agreed with a few of your comments.  It's just getting going and there's going to be lots of adjustments and some fine tuning with the show.  I did not detect what you did with Onan though. Absolutely no butt kissing there.

onan

Quote from: I Suck on October 31, 2013, 03:50:39 PM
Lonevoice I don't mind you like to keep reaming, but please look at the other topics here like the fucking crown issue.  Really?   Plus fuckin 10 for me pointing that out.

My post here should actually be in the forum problems thread (can't think of the actual name).

I can't speak with certainty here, but it is possible that I Suck's post landed in the wrong thread due to a glitch.

I posted a response yesterday and it ended up in another thread. I think something similar happened to Widespread1.

I didn't make any notes, I don't have any presentable evidence. But it happened to me (it is possible I made a mistake).

BobGrau

Quote from: lonevoice on October 31, 2013, 02:04:08 PM

Perhaps related, Dave Noorie logged into BellGab at 12:54AM this morning just to change his avatar to this one:

Tommy's sybian.

onan

Quote from: I Suck on October 31, 2013, 04:22:51 PM
What's it mean? The ball player guy?

hu is on first. a reference to abbot and costello's famous bit.

steelbot

Quote from: I Suck on October 31, 2013, 01:57:00 PM
6.) Steelbot, sorry I don't know you much having recently come here but what was that voice recording you did.  I'd take it down because whatever thought I had of you and it wasn't really conscious I certainly have one now and it's not good.  You sound nuts.

Well if you had listened to the previous Trainwreck/last podcast MV did he asked for recordings of about 5 minutes in length, for folks to be on the cast, this was before he got the group together that hosted the Gabcast...sorry you thought I sounded crazy but maybe you needed to get the context of the conversation first before you go around crying....

This is the exact thing I mentioned last night about having thick skin, guess some of us are more reptilian than the rest.

shell88

the discussion has been moved to gabcast thread as far as I know.

aldousburbank

Quote from: I Suck on October 31, 2013, 01:57:00 PM
I really don't give a shit what any body in the world thinks of me or what I'll post so I'm going to express myself...

You sound nuts.
So one thumb up then?

midnight

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 31, 2013, 03:23:26 PM

For what it's worth, I love your posts!

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on October 31, 2013, 04:50:34 AM
You still did it... sorry mate but if you can't budget your finances well enough to afford a radio... you don't need the radio. The fact you need to approach people you have no relation with other than typing is very telling. There is no one in your circle of friends that you can't ask for help?

Look, I'm spending almost $ 300 a month to pay for the payment on our car and that takes a huge chunk out of what I do get every month.
As to friends, I only have 2 left except for those I know on the net or in my building.
I've outlived about 10 really good friends.

Holy Ghosts

There are some awesome accounts in this thread of unusual dream experiences involving those who have passed on. Many of them remind me of some of the stories in that old reddit thread about "creepy things kids say"...did anyone else read that one?