• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Noorys Stories

Started by elbee, October 27, 2013, 01:37:26 PM

elbee

From the city of angels, off (oh God I know!) the pushhhific oshun, I'm Luke from Wales and welcome to my thread. How are you? You too! Tell me, how did you get into this? Something's happening...

Anyway, I've just been doing eight hours of thread prep, because I don't believe, in coincidences. You too! Thanks! So I have this dog, or maybe somewhat of a cat - and its been flailing raging in the night. Something wrong with his back-feet.  Exaglee.  Please feel free to continue this story, in Noory fashion. You too...

DanTSX

On a fact finding mission to Mayan ruins in Mexico with Linda moulton hough and Richard c Hoagland my personal science advisor, I was nearly abducted by illegal aliens while snorting toomheric off of Linda's detailed cue cards.  My cat didn't make it though, it fell through a portal known as Mexican. Customs.

elbee

Hincredibul! Then what happened?

Valdes? Its Over? Falkie?.......MV?

Falkie2013

Quote from: El Bee on October 27, 2013, 03:17:03 PM
Hincredibul! Then what happened?

Valdes? Its Over? Falkie?.......MV?

While I wuz standing in line in customs, I was attacked by a swarm of enraged bees who attacked me because they thought I was a cannibal since I had said I wondered :

" What WOULD a bee taste like ? "

Luckily for me, Tommy was with me and most of the bees were exhausted because they had to fly around Tommy.
Some of them died from the sheer exertion of having to fly such a long way around.
Of course, Tommy's body fat protected him from the stings.