• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

Lilith

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 06, 2016, 05:23:24 AM
Have somebody from a country with a no extradition treaty with the U.S. split the torrent into many, many encrypted RAR files, copy to USB, and delivered to you via migrating geese.

In my experience, carrier pigeons are a bit more reliable.  I could be wrong.

In all seriousness, the torrent is around 64 gigs, and took about four days to download with my internet connection, that was just on the clear net. Outside of some premium services, I can't imagine anything free would be all that fast, let alone let you download something that big within your life time. For grins and giggles you could run it through Tor.

Pizzapunch

Yeah, I was probably just being paranoid. I'm sure it's ok to download. If none of you had trouble I'll risk it.  I had just heard to always use a vpn while torrenting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 06, 2016, 09:22:13 AM
Yeah, I was probably just being paranoid. I'm sure it's ok to download. If none of you had trouble I'll risk it.  I had just heard to always use a vpn while torrenting.

You would really risk it after admitting on an open forum that you knew it was illegal?  LOL, we are going for double barrel asset forfeiture on this one Charlie.

TigerLily

As soon as the download is complete Pizzapunch has a flight planned for Moscow via Hong Kong and a room reserved in Edward Snowden's favorite hotel

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 06, 2016, 10:00:28 AM
As soon as the download is complete Pizzapunch has a flight planned for Moscow via Hong Kong and a room reserved in Edward Snowden's favorite hotel

They don't have one reserved under their real name. That is one of the first things we check.

Jojo

Did you ever find this? I need one from 2007.  Googled all over..

Jackstar

Lunger

Quote from: Jojo on October 13, 2017, 02:30:56 AM
Did you ever find this? I need one from 2007.  Googled all over..

Are you looking for the torrent? or a specific show?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
Oh. Finally. I get it.

Obvious encrypted message is obvious now.

HumanBeing

Torrent file attached to message.

Ciardelo

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 14, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
https://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/3807692/
The link you are trying to access has an invalid Load Balancer token. Can not continue.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 14, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
The link you are trying to access has an invalid Load Balancer token. Can not continue.

If you search "Art Bell" from that page I think it's the first result because it has the same number, 3807692, uploaded today. I downloaded the torrent but haven't connected yet because the computer that had my torrent setup crashed.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 14, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

Attached the torrent to my last message.

weeberwubber

Working good! Thank you!

Ciardelo

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 14, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
Torrent file attached to message.

35.9GB?  I thought it was supposed to be something like 60GB or so. 

WOTR

Quote from: mv on April 15, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
35.9GB?  I thought it was supposed to be something like 60GB or so.
Mine is 62.  I have left it on Utorrent to share in case somebody wanted to download it. I just opened it up and for the first time in months, people appear to be downloading (it says that I'm connected to 16 out of the 42 people trying right now.)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2018, 02:26:52 AM
Mine is 62.  I have left it on Utorrent to share in case somebody wanted to download it. I just opened it up and for the first time in months, people appear to be downloading (it says that I'm connected to 16 out of the 42 people trying right now.)

send me a link or torrent file plz.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

I’m not sure who runs U7 but the site owner just cut in.  He is speaking about Art but he really fucked up. The show that was playing had Art answering a caller’s questions about black cats and the number 13 or Friday the 13th. Art answered the Black cat part and then the guy cut in. Now he is playing Dave crying deom last night.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on April 15, 2018, 02:38:21 AM
send me a link or torrent file plz.

Yes.  Link plz.

WOTR

Stupid question, MV... Is it just the "copy magnet URI?"  If so- this is what I get.  If not, you might have to tell me how to send you a link...  I have yet to try to share anything like this on request (demand?)  ;)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=The%20Ultimate%20Art%20Bell%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
Stupid question, MV... Is it just the "copy magnet URI?"  If so- this is what I get.  If not, you might have to tell me how to send you a link...  I have yet to try to share anything like this on request (demand?)  ;)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=The%20Ultimate%20Art%20Bell%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce

that's got it.  thanks bud.  62GB downloading currently at 24Mbps.  much appreciated. 

i deleted my art bell collection some time back out of frustration and a desire not to be reminded of how things were.  that was probably a mistake, since i had one of the most comprehensive collections.  i built it while running the old art bell shoutcast stream.

i'm glad this collection is out there.  it probably eclipses what i had, anyway.

MV/Liberace!

Now hitting 44Mbps.  Glad people are seeding.

Jackstar

Is November 14 1997 in there yet? Asking for a friend.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on April 15, 2018, 04:01:21 AM
that's got it.  thanks bud.  62GB downloading currently at 24Mbps.  much appreciated. 

i deleted my art bell collection some time back out of frustration and a desire not to be reminded of how things were.  that was probably a mistake, since i had one of the most comprehensive collections.  i built it while running the old art bell shoutcast stream.

i'm glad this collection is out there.  it probably eclipses what i had, anyway.
I'm glad that worked.  I completely understand the desire not to be reminded (at least for a period of time.)

I can't imagine that amount of hours and effort that went into compiling this file.  That is one hell of a dedicated man.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
Is November 14 1997 in there yet? Asking for a friend.
Tell your friend that unless there is a more complete version out there, the answer is "no."  Mine goes from Nov 9th and then skips to the 16th...

MV/Liberace!

Now up to 60Mbps.  What a surprise.