• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

AceAzzameen

I just found this thread... I've been enjoying your podcast for about a year now. I listened to your recent Robert Sullivan interview, you guys gotta have him back. The JBW interview was really great too. Great work and I'll continue to be a true EOD fan.

malliard

yes good interview with John B Wells

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on October 16, 2015, 07:32:29 AM
I just found this thread... I've been enjoying your podcast for about a year now. I listened to your recent Robert Sullivan interview, you guys gotta have him back. The JBW interview was really great too. Great work and I'll continue to be a true EOD fan.

That's great to read, glad you found this thread. 1 year strong.... We plan to bring rob back. Thanks for being a fan that really does mean something to me.

Corona Kitty

We have another great guest saturday night with betty andreasson luca and bob luca ... Live

Good show, gentlemen, problems  with website, or just upgrade, or move?
Hope it's all good.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on October 26, 2015, 04:09:45 PM
Good show, gentlemen, problems  with website, or just upgrade, or move?
Hope it's all good.

There was a server migration, not sure what the status is of the last show the admin hasnt uploaded it.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 16, 2015, 10:21:41 PM
That's great to read, glad you found this thread. 1 year strong.... We plan to bring rob back. Thanks for being a fan that really does mean something to me.

Requesting permission to be a fan!!   ;D :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 01, 2015, 10:57:03 PM
Requesting permission to be a fan!!   ;D :-*

;D no problem with me, im just always greatful that there are some people out there and here, who enjoy this unique show. You all have my ear and attention.

What's up next, gentlemen? If it's not classified, that is.
thanks.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on November 02, 2015, 03:06:01 PM
What's up next, gentlemen? If it's not classified, that is.
thanks.

Next Saturday we will be joined by Rebecca Hardcastle Wright,  I enjoyed Halloween hope you all did  too. The last episode will be uploaded by Daniel today....  It's  rendering now

excellent! freaking out over missing archives!

Unfortunately I work weekends, rise and shine at 3 am. That's why I subscribe to all these podcasts, and have no life.
thank you for the invitation. I appreciate it.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 03, 2015, 09:45:12 PM
Here you go sir

Enjoy

What a wonderful episode!  I keep rewinding and relistening to that wonderful Irish voice!  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2015, 06:07:11 AM
What a wonderful episode!  I keep rewinding and relistening to that wonderful Irish voice!  ;D

That's right, make me jealous! You are such a flirt.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 05, 2015, 06:12:38 AM
That's right, make me jealous! You are such a flirt.  ;)

Oh DEAR!  You weren't supposed to SEE that!     :o

..........I was KIDDING of course!!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2015, 06:07:11 AM

Hahaha  I as well like his accent,  he's totally cool off air as well.

Corona Kitty

For those out there bored

Last night's episode is about to stream on the tunein  radio app search end of days radio or click here
http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 08, 2015, 11:44:31 PM
For those out there bored

Last night's episode is about to stream on the tunein  radio app search end of days radio or click here
http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

Thank You Myke, listening with my morning coffee.  I wish I would have remembered when the live show was on :(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2015, 03:30:55 AM
Thank You Myke, listening with my morning coffee.  I wish I would have remembered when the live show was on :(

Funny you mention  morning coffee,  we might be doing an occasional  morning show or afternoon show live during the week, when we can't have a specific guest on for saturday. 

Defintely don't be shy to call into the program 760 332 8065 or call thru skype endofdaysmyke

Everyone is more than welcome and encouraged to call in, we are live every Saturday at 730 pm PST 1030 pm est

Man, an afternoon show would be great for me! I'm usually pretty awake and not impaired much at that time. Hope it works out!

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 09, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

Funny you mention  morning coffee,  we might be doing an occasional  morning show or afternoon show live during the week, when we can't have a specific guest on for saturday. 

Defintely don't be shy to call into the program 760 332 8065 or call thru skype endofdaysmyke

Everyone is more than welcome and encouraged to call in, we are live every Saturday at 730 pm PST 1030 pm est

Earlier would be WONDERFUL, but I am just thankful for being able to listen, like I am right now, on Tunein.  When I am awake, and remember that you are on because its saturday, I will definitely tune in live.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on November 09, 2015, 05:01:12 PM
Man, an afternoon show would be great for me! I'm usually pretty awake and not impaired much at that time. Hope it works out!

I was hoping an afternoon show every now and then would be fun.  Hah I believe a lot of our listeners enjoy that sort of thing. Being impaired...

Anyways thank you for the support hope to hear from you

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2015, 05:08:27 PM
Earlier would be WONDERFUL, but I am just thankful for being able to listen, like I am right now, on Tunein.  When I am awake, and remember that you are on because its saturday, I will definitely tune in live.

Well,  your wish has been granted

Graham Nicholls Jan 6th at 10am joins us live for our first ever live morning edition of end of days radio. Wow.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 09, 2015, 05:58:53 PM

Well,  your wish has been granted

Graham Nicholls Jan 6th at 10am joins us live for our first ever live morning edition of end of days radio. Wow.

WONDERFUL  ;D

malliard

Are you going to be able to function at that time?