• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ninjashoes

Quote from: lucifer bell on July 23, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

low life Myke Dyke at his best

This is why I prefer Tyke to Myke.

When puppets get annoying, you can take them off your hand and put them in a box. When Michael gets annoying he doesn't shut up until someone sticks a dick in his mouth.

Corona Kitty

I have sun glasses on, technically it isn't gay.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

I have sun glasses on, technically it isn't gay.

According to you I'm a closet homosexual. Not sure why you would want to have sex with a gay guy.

btw what is it like being homophobic? Does the hate feel good?

ninjashoes

Michael your awesome making fun of peoples dead moms. Not the first time is it huh?

You are really cool man, really awesome. I wish I could be someone who people think of as someone who makes fun of passed on loved ones.......

Corona Kitty

You seem so angry & bitter today, maybe you need a hug?

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 10:02:48 PM
You seem so angry & bitter today, maybe you need a hug?

Nah,

I thought you were an ok guy, like I saw your behavior but I really always thought it was immaturity.

but

Here you are, age what 30? and still ten years later you are still making jokes about passed on loved ones.

Michael just stop dude, this was pathetic a long time ago, you are literally acting obsessed with me coming into my thread, it is creepy dude, just stop embarrassing you/me/us with your non stop negativity and hatefulness.

Corona Kitty

Oh no I see, It must have been a bad day for you. Don't worry Daniel the sun will shine on you soon.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 10:33:55 PM
Oh no I see, It must have been a bad day for you. Don't worry Daniel the sun will shine on you soon.

why don't you come see me?

ninjashoes

Tell me when you will be at the airport, I will be there to greet you from there we will find a quiet place to hash this out in person.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 27, 2017, 10:48:37 PM
Tell me when you will be at the airport, I will be there to greet you from there we will find a quiet place to hash this out in person.

Definitely something must have happened today to trigger you, because my posts didn't upset you. Find a nice quite place? Lol

I already told you & everyone else reading here, if you want to get your ass kicked come to my gym in el centro, sign the legal waivers so I don't get into legal trouble. I was trying to bury the hatchet by making you laugh.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 11:11:40 PM
Definitely something must have happened today to trigger you, because my posts didn't upset you. Find a nice quite place? Lol

I already told you & everyone else reading here, if you want to get your ass kicked come to my gym in el centro, sign the legal waivers so I don't get into legal trouble. I was trying to bury the hatchet by making you laugh.

No fuck that fight me no rules like a man in the streets.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 27, 2017, 11:13:21 PM
No fuck that fight me no rules like a man in the streets.

LOL we both know you don't want that susy, you already threatened to call the police on me if I showed up  in your city. However........ open challenge anyone can join in if you want to go toe to toe with me. I'll give you all the address via pm same with you Daniel, your soccer mom mentality will definitely cry later & try to sue after what I'll do.

Sign the waivers & we do this legally.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

LOL we both know you don't want that susy, you already threatened to call the police on me if I showed up  in your city. However........ open challenge anyone can join in if you want to go toe to toe with me. I'll give you all the address via pm same with you Daniel, your soccer mom mentality will definitely cry later & try to sue after what I'll do.

dumbass wtf are you even talking about, a sanctioned fight?

Fucking fight me you pussy, I want to suplex your scrawny ass.

ZaZa

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

Wow username👁‍🗨 /aka/ Michael Decon,- you are really aggressive violent cunt ISIS style human vomit.
Maybe you are playing tough just to impress some of the senile male & mostly very old female supporters you have 
who are posting here that they are listening to your shows.

Michael Decon /aka/ username👁‍🗨 you are really low life low IQ aggressive human vomit,
but you are also very lucky to find some senile female following here.
KEEP ACTING LIKE A RAPER AND ISIS TERRORIST. OLD BITCHES WILL EVENTUALLY GET MOIST ON THAT SHIT FOR YOU.

akwilly

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 11:11:40 PM

I will fight you but only if the winner gets the lovely Laura London as the prize. Those are my terms

ZaZa

Quote from: akwilly on July 28, 2017, 01:08:13 AM
I will fight you but only if the winner gets the lovely Laura London as the prize. Those are my terms

akwilly,
why would you want to fuck a female corpse man ?
besides I think it's illegal -even in Alaska!
unless you run out of poop boxes ,lol  ;)

luicfer6G6

username fucked all your mothers and punched all of your fathers.

ZaZa

looks like a snout muzzle is fitting nicely and tight, LOL  :)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Corona Kitty

It's alright Daniel no hard feelings, you're already defeated. I can sense a broken man, even through a computer screen. You are in denial, now you must admit to yourself, that you have been bested.

I Imagine this is difficult for you right now. Don't worry Daniel, There's plenty of shrinks to talk to in your area & I can help you select one.

- Concerned Samaritan
- Member Of The Annulus

ZaZa

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 28, 2017, 03:34:18 AM
It's alright Daniel no hard feelings, you're already defeated. I can sense a broken man, even through a computer screen. You are in denial, now you must admit to yourself, that you have been bested.

I Imagine this is difficult for you right now. Don't worry Daniel, There's plenty of shrinks to talk to in your area & I can help you select one.

- Concerned Samaritan
- Member Of The Annulus

very lame!!

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 28, 2017, 03:34:18 AM

- Concerned Samaritan
- Member Of The Annulus

Your so pathetic Michael in your weak attempts to play mind games. How about we cease the pussy ass typing shit at eachother and we settle this in a streetfight like men? Unless you would prefer to keep talking.

Come on up. If you win, I will pay for your flight or gas. If you lose then I'll take your wallet in addition to humiliating you for life by picking up your small body and suplexing you repeatedly.

ninjashoes

We should just email George Noory a link to this thread every once in awhile so George can see what a lowlife Michael is.

We already know the only thing Michael cares about is someday being the weekend guy on Coast. Michael is already threatening to take his show behind a paywall if the listeners don't help him with donations so he can quit his fast food job.

Michael Senda for sure

I don't care about Noory or Coast but Michael is a lowlife and needs to be exposed. I am sure George would love to see Michael disrespecting bellgab posters passed on loved ones as well as harassing me repeatedly unprovoked while I'm trying to put on my humble free show.

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 28, 2017, 05:16:57 AM
... We already know the only thing Michael cares about is someday being the weekend guy on Coast...

Really?  Hahahahahah

No, wait, he's one of us and as Art says, we should support him. 

3OctaveFart

Does Myke Senda have a 'paranormal book collection'

Bomar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 28, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

Does "Michael Decon", sic, have a 'paranormal book collection'

Meatie,...

One would assume he gets a free book from each of his interviewies...

The interviewies, most likely, would want an intelligent interview; to increase the selling their books and viewers to their web sites...

Bomar

3OctaveFart

LOL. These 'experts' sell even fewer books than academics.

Myke Senda's show isn't going to help them going from 30 sales to 300.

Bomar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 28, 2017, 08:42:10 PM

LOL. These 'experts' sell even fewer books than academics.

Meatie,...

Even a book or a half dozen sold, would make a difference...

One book usually is the price of a 12 pack...

Six books would pay the electric bill...

Books sitting in a box under the computer desk, only makes a good paper-weight...

Bomar

Corona Kitty

Won't be the first time you email someone about me, typical defeated mentality. I've said it once I'll say it again, I have no intentions of being on the radio. Radio is as irrelevant as can be.

Radio is dead & so is your show Daniel.  You have  spent hours talking about me on your own show, if that is what you want to call it haha. Make sure you email every program director you can, I'm sure they'll give a damn. I've turned down 2 radio gigs, I don't give a fuck, I love freedom to shit on any of you.