• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131023 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 23, 2013, 01:11:47 PM

WhiteCrow

Should be an outstanding show because Art has always wanted to interview a secret agent man.

Cynnie

Quote from: eddie dean on October 23, 2013, 08:55:11 PM
I imagined you would be the kind of guy that had a simple porch. :)

Hahahahaha!

God i need to quit drinking

lonevoice

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 23, 2013, 08:40:43 PM
You're fooling yourself, my friend - Jesus, the angels, and Ed Dames made Australia out of Annunaki bodies left over from the big battle they had with them in 1822.  It was originally just outside Des Moines, but Lee Harvey Oswald dragged it to the Pacific using Chemtrails in 1963 (which is why the Kennedy assassination was faked, so he and JFK could disappear without anyone investigating it).  Australia is filled with daemons who live on a diet of fiat currency, myrrh, and turmeric-flavoured frankenberry.
That's a thing of beauty ^^^^^^

Jackstar

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2013, 08:55:29 PM
It's refreshing to hear the no bull on those subjects.
Christ, I feel like the Alex Jones cameo in A Scanner Darkly. Oh well, everyone gets a turn in the box.

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 23, 2013, 08:56:24 PM

Hahahahaha!

God i need to quit drinking
HAHA! wtf dolphins and drinking def. don't mix!

midnight

Flowers growing on a hill
Dragonflies and daffodils
Learn from us very much.
Look at us, but do not touch......
Phaedra is my name.

Cynnie

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 08:57:56 PM
HAHA! wtf dolphins and drinking def. don't mix!

Dont hate on my dolphin riding skillz

SgtRocko

Quote from: littlechris on October 23, 2013, 08:50:08 PM
Thats exactly how I feel too. George is sooo boring.

I almost feel sorry for Dave - Art's back less than a month, and XM had no hesitation cutting his channel when it came to deciding which talk channel to cut.  Pretty soon Dave's going to be down to Ed Dames, Alex Jones, that "health ranger" guy who thinks jumping jacks cure cancer, and the crank who calls saying Jesus was a blue-eyed Aryan

saucerlike

I actually like Some Velvet Morning....  Anyway, this is a great guest so far.  Interesting insight into CIA operations.

Cynnie

Quote from: midnight on October 23, 2013, 08:58:00 PM
Learn from us very much.
Phaedra is my name.

I luuuubbbb ittt !!!

Iraq...somethins going on. There are no coincidences.

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 23, 2013, 08:58:45 PM
Dont hate on my dolphin riding skillz
OH I wouldn't dream of it...we don't need a meltdown tonight!....(A meltdown.....sang like Team America's Montage!"

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2013, 08:52:45 PM
Oh, he is a great guest, and I do not mean to imply that he is a bad guest for lying himself into a tesseract with his bald face hanging out.

I would just like to know why he might be doing that. Paid shill? Selling a book? Force of habit? You know, whatever. You reading this may not know me, but if you ever do, you will know, I do not judge.

Is it still lying if one is telling the truth about a lie? Fuck if I know, or care, but I bet this guy sat through several college courses on the subject.

"No WMD in Iraq," oh, really? Is that so? Oh, do go on.

Yeah, I'm familiar with all the conspiracy theories.

Ward

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 23, 2013, 08:58:45 PM
I almost feel sorry for Dave - Art's back less than a month, and XM had no hesitation cutting his channel when it came to deciding which talk channel to cut.  Pretty soon Dave's going to be down to Ed Dames, Alex Jones, that "health ranger" guy who thinks jumping jacks cure cancer, and the crank who calls saying Jesus was a blue-eyed Aryan

i think Dames will be jumping ship to Art, even if he is near 100% wrong on all things, especially when he has been on with Art. This is one guilty pleasure i think Art has and many of us gluttons with Art have as well ;)

Quote from: saucerlike on October 23, 2013, 08:58:50 PM
I actually like Some Velvet Morning....  Anyway, this is a great guest so far.  Interesting insight into CIA operations.

It's very striking, I've described it as "creepy as fuck" I believe, but I love it. Sonically it has such a nice warm reverb-drenched almost Phil Spector-like quality, while the harmony is something different altogether.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: popple on October 23, 2013, 08:47:58 PM

Helpless with laughter, Popple. Brilliant. The longer you look, the funnier it gets. Thank you.

Falkie2013

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on October 23, 2013, 08:48:51 PM
Now just put him in orbit around tommy

There's not that much fuel in the universe for any spaceship to do that, not even $noory's.

Cynnie

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 09:00:50 PM
OH I wouldn't dream of it...we don't need a meltdown tonight!....(A meltdown.....sang like Team America's Montage!"

I never meltdown ..
Im always cheerful , or less cheerful .

Its a sickness im sure

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 23, 2013, 09:02:25 PM
Helpless with laughter, Popple. Brilliant. The longer you look, the funnier it gets. Thank you.

This reminds me a lot of Dumbland from the greatest director in the history of Earth, David Lynch:

SgtRocko

Quote from: midnight on October 23, 2013, 08:58:00 PM
Learn from us very much.
Phaedra is my name.

Noory's flaming in the night;
moustaches with mange and blight;
Angelsh eating turmeric;
Dave or Art, you must now pick;
Dave we leave behind...

Falkie2013

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2013, 09:01:10 PM

I don't know about this guy.
I remember being told on CNN that our troops found masses of WMD's at one of Saddamn's weapons facilities and how they were getting sick or had to be decontaminated from exposure to the stuff.
Yet that story dropped off the radar and we were all told suddenly there were NO WMD's in Iraq.

Does anyone have a copy of the show that had Ed Dames saying that all of Hussein's WMDs were loaded on to Russian trucks and taken into the Bequa Valley of Lebanon and buried underground ?
We never heard a followup on that either, yet I know I heard both of these and remember them clearly.

WildCard

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2013, 09:01:10 PM
haha. Your avatar is a perfect match for this.

SgtRocko

Quote from: Ward on October 23, 2013, 09:01:32 PM
i think Dames will be jumping ship to Art, even if he is near 100% wrong on all things, especially when he has been on with Art. This is one guilty pleasure i think Art has and many of us gluttons with Art have as well ;)

A very sick part of me hopes you're correct!

DanTSX

RedMichael

Someone only "Tells it like it is" "No bull" when its what you think it is etc etc.

The only thing we can be certain of is how little we know. I am enjoying the show

Falkie2013

Quote from: Cynnie on October 23, 2013, 09:03:29 PM
I never meltdown ..

Its a sickness im sure

I'm always cheerful , or less cheerful .

Is it me or does that read like a $nooryism somehow ?

http://will-mayer.kinja.com/george-noory-drinking-game-1180016713