• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

Sardondi

Quote from: Meanandnasty on October 18, 2013, 09:39:48 PMI have read that description as portly.  That is a very genteel gentlemanly way to describe someone that is  very abundant.
Like the Titanic was a kayak. Have you seen a recent pic of the man? His doesn't just make a whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh sound when he walks when he's wearing corduroys, he also goes fwap fwap fwap fwap from his man-tits slapping when he moves. If he tries to dance it sounds like three girl backup singers doing hand claps to "My Boyfriend's Back".

steelbot

Gonna have my stream up running a weeks end review of the show if anyone's interested!  Will be live in about 10 minutes!

Kind of sad that someone provides ample reasons to trash them that don't involve their weight and we're just focusing on how ample their ass and manboobs are. Kinda sad.

b_dubb

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on October 19, 2013, 09:40:56 PM
Kind of sad that someone provides ample reasons to trash them that don't involve their weight and we're just focusing on how ample their ass and manboobs are. Kinda sad.
wait ... who has manboobs? am i misreading 'gals'?

Sardondi

Quote from: b_dubb on October 19, 2013, 09:42:06 PM
wait ... who has manboobs? am i misreading 'gals'?
Nah, got off on Morbidly Obese Tommy some.

Let me rephrase that: "Spent some time posting about" rtaher than "got off on" might be more clearly representative of the thought I wished to convey.

morphiaflow

I've been away for quite a while....busy with life stuff. But the post about this on Art's FB drew me back....all I can say is, I called this way before Dark Matter even aired...I knew this kind of shit was going to happen. Just surprised it didn't happen sooner. Long live Art.

ziznak

morphia is def on the nuthuggahs list too... welcome back brother!

area51drone

I just finished this show last night.  I thought it was mildly entertaining.  I loved the part when Art asked how they kept themselves out of the loony bin, and how he asked the next caller to help them and he said he didn't think they could be helped.  LOL.   That is why call in shows are the best.    These gals were definitely looney...  the best line from them was "Well we don't physically go to these locations to do our ghost busting.. we actually find we can do it better from where we are."  AHHAHAHAHAH

aldousburbank

Quote from: morphiaflow on October 20, 2013, 12:27:40 AM
I've been away for quite a while....busy with life stuff. But the post about this on Art's FB drew me back....all I can say is, I called this way before Dark Matter even aired...I knew this kind of shit was going to happen. Just surprised it didn't happen sooner. Long live Art.
Welcome back yo.

area51drone

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2013, 03:57:04 PM
That's a classic website right there...
scroll scroll scroll scroll.
And easy to navigate as well.

http://www.ghostbustergals.com/

minimum 'magic rock' order $50.

http://www.mistychouse.com/treasure/M.H.treasures.htm#rock

Enjoyable show though, might have been the most ridiculous interview I've ever heard.  They even touched on Sasquatch ghosts and Alien ghosts.  Good stuff.

Yeah I loved it when they said "It takes too long if the rocks aren't there.  We won't work for a client unless they've first bought the rocks."   Art was totally digging the alien ghost stuff, at least in an Art kind of way.   The last hour of the show as definitely the best.

Quote from: widespread1 on October 18, 2013, 10:40:00 AM
... It is my suggestion that you leave the war to Art and Gnoory, but I think you guys are enjoying yourselves too much to let that happen...

That's gets a 'ding'.

BattyBrooke

I'm just now listening to this show and am having trouble understanding what the hell these women are hysterically giggling about. It is a shame they are behaving this way because they seem like they have interesting info/material to offer, but I cannot take them seriously (nor can I respect them) when they are constantly laughing at/about nothing. I will never understand why women feel the need to behave and laugh girlishly when discussing a serious matter, or even idly chatting about things that are not even remotely funny. It's embarassing to the rest of us women. I am listening as I am typing this and by the end of this (now) I can no longer listen as the giggling has erupted several times since the start of this post. Gah.

420desert

Most of Art's guests are SSDI'ers who have all day and night to formulate outrageous fantasies and delusions. He should perform a background check and omit any guests who receive public assistance.

WOTR

Quote from: widespread1 on October 18, 2013, 04:54:08 PM
ok I have got you guys down as Art's Hostile Nuthuggers
I have missed the last two weeks of the show (and life in general.)  Now I have read all 37 pages here and a few other threads so I realize this seems to have blown over.  However, knowing that nuthuggers are slang for Speedos, I was really concerned to read about the term "Arts Hostile Nuthuggers" when I fist encountered it.  I also have to admit that I am one of the 10 who really dislikes Noory.

I am now listening to some of the shows that I missed and might skip to the open lines portion of this show.  I have not heard this show (and am certain that it was not outstanding), but I do kind of hope that Art has them back on being as they pretty much killed any chance of the free publicity over at Coast by having "outed" Dave and Tommy.

CornyCrow

Quote from: area51drone on October 21, 2013, 10:08:30 AM
I just finished this show last night.  I thought it was mildly entertaining.  I loved the part when Art asked how they kept themselves out of the loony bin, and how he asked the next caller to help them and he said he didn't think they could be helped.  LOL.   That is why call in shows are the best.    These gals were definitely looney...  the best line from them was "Well we don't physically go to these locations to do our ghost busting.. we actually find we can do it better from where we are."  AHHAHAHAHAH
When you are dealing with the unseen world, I think the mind plays a great part.  In magick people are (claim to be) influencing the 'real' world and they'll tell you they are primarily training the mind - the magical apparatus is often there to focus attention. 

So, although their claim sounds demented, it could be possible. 

I'm not saying these girls are the real thing, though.   

CornyCrow

Quote from: BattyBrooke on October 25, 2013, 09:52:11 AM
I'm just now listening to this show and am having trouble understanding what the hell these women are hysterically giggling about. It is a shame they are behaving this way because they seem like they have interesting info/material to offer, but I cannot take them seriously (nor can I respect them) when they are constantly laughing at/about nothing. I will never understand why women feel the need to behave and laugh girlishly when discussing a serious matter, or even idly chatting about things that are not even remotely funny. It's embarassing to the rest of us women. I am listening as I am typing this and by the end of this (now) I can no longer listen as the giggling has erupted several times since the start of this post. Gah.

I agree that they do not appear to be serious. 
I do think, though, that this may be a habit of theirs, to keep their vibrations high.
The higher the vibrations, the less the lowlives can damage them.
If you ever attended a spiritualist service they often sing a lot of very silly, childish, songs before the actual service which serves to raise vibrations so only good things can enter. 

They should have explained this.

I liked this show a lot. They hope to become reuglars on Dark Matter.

jblank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 30, 2013, 04:56:24 PM

:o

You might want to seek professional help.

CornyCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 30, 2013, 04:56:24 PM

Me, too.