• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Change of Display Name

Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

Quote from: C A M on June 29, 2015, 05:58:02 PM
As Pat Benatar so famously vocalized...

I'm Picturing Beautiful Playboy Bunnies eating Peanut Butter in Palm Beach

I have to say, talking to Sardondi was pretty bad-ass yesterday.

It was also painfully obvious that of all the times to experiment with a name-change, this was the most foolish/illogical time I could have chosen.

Midnight in the Desert could easily reactivate several MIA posters dating back to the embryonic days of BellGab... the good ol' GeorgeNoorySucks.com days, to be precise...

Some, who might remember me, would be like... where the fuck is Camazotz?  Is he dead? Did the NSA finally pick his Gray Hat hacking ass off the line? Where the hell is the Automat? Did he finally move up to Mt. Shasta to sell homemade talking boards or what? He often mentioned doing that, as well as raising honeybees and building time dilation chambers...

So you see where this is headed...

MV/Zoltar....

I want to go back.

I don't want to be C A M anymore.

I wish... I wish... to be back as Camazotz Automat.

C A M we hardly knew ye, haru  haru. Fare thee well.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 01, 2015, 02:59:45 AM
I have to say, talking to Sardondi was pretty bad-ass yesterday.

It was also painfully obvious that of all the times to experiment with a name-change, this was the most foolish/illogical time I could have chosen.

Midnight in the Desert could easily reactivate several MIA posters dating back to the embryonic days of BellGab... the good ol' GeorgeNoorySucks.com days, to be precise...

Some, who might remember me, would be like... where the fuck is Camazotz?  Is he dead? Did the NSA finally pick his Gray Hat hacking ass off the line? Where the hell is the Automat? Did he finally move up to Mt. Shasta to sell homemade talking boards or what? He often mentioned doing that, as well as raising honeybees and building time dilation chambers...

So you see where this is headed...

MV/Zoltar....

I want to go back.

I don't want to be C A M anymore.

I wish... I wish... to be back as Camazotz Automat.

Also "who the hell is this C A M person?! What an imposter! He's even trying to write like Camazotz but he's not even close.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 01, 2015, 08:48:16 AM
Also "who the hell is this C A M person?! What an impostor! He's even trying to write like Camazotz but he's not even close.

It is oft said: imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Balderdash and horse feathers.

Imitation can just as often be the most sublime form of sabotage!

(AC/DC tribute bands, anyone? Or the Goodyear blimp instead of the majestic LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin. Helium instead of hydrogen. Sex during Star Trek instead of sex under the tracking stars... all the way down to plastic instead of paper.)

I daresay, these last several hours, I've been "mashed-up" up as it were, like some promotional golemic sculpture assembled from old Ford automobile parts, talcum powder, and a box of hyena bones.

(((shudder)))

Oh, once I was lost, but now, I have been found.

(clears throat)

Now, to re-purpose this Chinese Checkers board C A M left behind into a proper Sieve of Solomon variant.

The marbles shall serve as astral buckshot to thwart those ~less than desirable spectres.~

Also, I have novel critique request packets to assemble for Tom Robbins, Tim Dorsey, Joe Bob Briggs, and "Larry" at the bait and tackle establishment near _ _ _ _ _  Lake.

I use only the best of the best to obtain solid feedback and suggestions for my work.

It's not even noon and I am anticipating the inevitable burning of midnight oil.

Holy catfish crucifried on a lightning rod. The day's already halfway to the Western Crypt.

(I am suddenly reminiscing about Zenith television sets and tall glasses of iced tea just before a moonshot... a nearby dismembered LIFE magazine splayed and sacrificed as lining for Castro the Parakeet's birdcage.)

Despite my current state of disorientation, I will prepare a proper cenotaph for my would be doppelgänger.

It's good to be back and I appreciate your loyal energies.

My following may be modest in size, but it is damned superior in its graceful dexterity and cannot be surpassed!

eddie dean

RIP C A M  (not really)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 01, 2015, 11:27:05 AM

It needs a "I told you I was sick" epitaph.

Alas. No one likes a whiny dead doppelgänger.

I knew the Camazotz Automat consciousness would ultimately reassert itself and eliminate the dominant, but unstable, C A M intelligence which had invaded its mind, using the Automat body like a cheap plaything until it became bored and moved on.

The General

Camazotz!
Thank Zeus or whatever.
The Automat returns.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 01, 2015, 11:53:40 AM

Hey! Ok, I'll move it down here then. You have to move yours too.

Roswells, Art

It needs an "I told you I was sick" epitaph.

The General

I feel like I just experienced some 'missing time' or some kind of worm hole phase shift.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: The General on July 01, 2015, 12:20:23 PM
I feel like I just experienced some 'missing time' or some kind of worm hole phase shift.

What is it? What did you see?

https://youtu.be/z_KmNZNT5xw

ItsOver

I feel like I've dropped acid when I read CAM's or Cam's posts.  Or what I imagine it would feel like.  Or something.

wr250

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 01, 2015, 11:27:14 AM
#ka&ka-tet
twas a lazy day , i was a floating in my boat
upon the coral reef
jah and i was toking on a big jamaican spleef 

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2015, 10:59:08 PM
I feel like I've dropped acid when I read CAM's or Cam's posts.  Or what I imagine it would feel like.  Or something.

Take this, and eat it, for it is ... oh, you know the rest, IO.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 01, 2015, 12:10:29 PM
Hey! Ok, I'll move it down here then. You have to move yours too.

That's what she . . .

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2015, 10:59:08 PM

I was a mere child in life until I was purposely targeted by Cam. It was a learning experience unlike any other. Now I can say I speak to you all as a man.

Quote from: ASC on July 03, 2015, 05:30:52 PM
I was a mere child in life until I was purposely targeted by Cam. It was a learning experience unlike any other. Now I can say I speak to you all as a man.

Your check is in the mail for all your support and the ... uh ... the growing pains and whatnot ... but delivery will be delayed due to the holiday non delivery Saturday schedule by the United States Postal Service.

Boy, I tell you what. You earned it but quick, ASC.

And a happy goshdang fourth of July to you and your family.

Yep.

WOTR

Thanks MV.  It is good to be whole again... It is good to be me again. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 03, 2015, 05:16:25 PM
Take this, and eat it, for it is ... oh, you know the rest, IO.
Ahhhh... I feed much better now.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 03, 2015, 05:18:47 PM
That's what she . . .

That doesn't even...Oh, hahahaha *blushes profusely* hehehe.

That was my actual response on this side of the computer screen.

tmock00

Last time, I swear.

I would like to change my username from Horror Digest to Gossip Ghoul [because well...new writing gig, new twitter, etc., etc. ...what a pain].

Thanks so much.  :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gossip Ghoul on August 03, 2015, 11:51:27 PM
Last time, I swear.

I would like to change my username from Horror Digest to Gossip Ghoul [because well...new writing gig, new twitter, etc., etc. ...what a pain].

Thanks so much.  :)

no prob.  you will still login with the original username.

tmock00

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:54:05 PM
no prob.  you will still login with the original username.

Will do - thanks so much!!

AppealPlay

Wait...we can change usernames?  Can I change my username to MichaelFromVA?