• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131008 - John Hogue - Prophecies for 2013/2014

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 08, 2013, 07:55:02 AM

Desmond

Someone's burning doobies somewhere on this show

steelbot

Well, not in the "official terminology" sense, but yes I know of a few of us around here burning something...mine's just not in this...doobie form!

ziznak

Quote from: casioson on October 08, 2013, 10:17:09 PM

Giant sinkhole swallows trees in Assumption Parish, Louisiana - Truthloader
I remember seeing this vid not too long ago... HOLY SHIT... isnt that just crazy?  thats supposed to be some frakking side effect right?

nofAcedAgent

TURN UP THE HOOKER COMMERCIAL BRO... this sounds intresting..

steelbot

OH YESS, awesome bumper!! hehehe just can't get jim carrey's face singing this out of my head though!

ziznak

yeah yer right steel... hookers do have sinkholes like that too.

ziznak

bitches be like... ima get me some art bell jons

steelbot

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 08, 2013, 10:32:28 PM
Wow! That commercial was fucked with.
yeah it always cracks me up so i fumble with the music - during the bwa chicka bwank waaa

Desmond

Quote from: ziznak on October 08, 2013, 10:30:20 PM
I remember seeing this vid not too long ago... HOLY SHIT... isnt that just crazy?  thats supposed to be some frakking side effect right?

There are huge salt caverns underneath this area and they are collapsing the ground above for some reason.  I've been following this for almost a year and this sucker just keeps getting bigger and more ominous.   There are vids of the water bubbling and rainwater pools in the neighborhoods nearby bubbling, supposedly methane is coming up in the area.

Would also be an interesting show topic, along with the Gulf oil spill coverups.

Bad times in the bayou ahead?

dortmunder

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 08, 2013, 09:52:07 PM
One more thing I forgot.  It's not the 90's.  MV probably wasn't even born yet.  Bell Gabbers were a twinkle in a talk host's eyes.  But it's here now and unless it goes away the jibber jabber will surely jab on. So jab on you vaguely lovable rogues!

Yeah, I was 20 when I first heard Art in '95. So, I was definitely sentient then. :-)

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: steelbot on October 08, 2013, 10:33:06 PM
yeah it always cracks me up so i fumble with the music - during the bwa chicka bwank waaa

hahahahaha

Nighthawk

For those who were questioning if Art plays his own bumpers. Yes he does. Remember 2 weeks ago he was talking about it? He mentioned how he likes to play that particular bumper song near the beginning of the show so that he can play it again later in the show. That proves he is playing them himself.

WOTR

Quote from: steelbot on October 08, 2013, 09:51:44 PM
Great show so far - any show that has me laying down and staying awake enjoying it is great- ONLY getting up to the pc here to adjust the volume for you folks during the breaks, hehe I'm enjoying the heating blanket....someone needs to invent a heated snuggy!
http://www.amazon.com/Venture-Heated-Clothing-believably-lounging/dp/B004ZIUIRI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1381293081&sr=8-3&keywords=heated+snuggie
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ion-COZ-E-Heated-Blanket-With-Sleeves-/110789781198?pt=US_Blankets_and_Throws&hash=item19cb95e6ce
Wish granted since late 2010... From $40-$80 comfort can be yours.

ziznak

Quote from: Remley on October 08, 2013, 10:34:17 PM
There are huge salt caverns underneath this area and they are collapsing the ground above for some reason.  I've been following this for almost a year and this sucker just keeps getting bigger and more ominous.   There are vids of the water bubbling and rainwater pools in the neighborhoods nearby bubbling, supposedly methane is coming up in the area.

Would also be an interesting show topic, along with the Gulf oil spill coverups.

Bad times in the bayou ahead?
from my understanding it goes something like that... they're hollowing out areas for whateverthefuck... it really doesnt matter... but the side effect of that is the ground above is collapsing! thats fucked up like... how do you know where that shit is gonna happen do you know the density of all the sand and shit above the spot where you are "RAPING THE EARTH" of her .... of her.... whatever ... you rape the earth of?

dortmunder

I'm gonna start calling him John Vague from now on.

ziznak

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 08, 2013, 08:18:10 PM
Art would take his shekels to the Phillipines ?
How much does he think his dollars or pesos would be worth if we failed to pay our ever burgeoning debt ?
And no one would be buying the CCrane radios nor would they be paying for Sirius XM radio either.

According to this Bloomberg video, the Fed would prioritize debt service first and we get 2/3 of our money each month from taxes. Then they'd have to decide which portions of the government would have to shut down.
Maybe a good idea would have Congress and Obama shut down first.
Then they couldn't get into the mischief they cause so often.
;D

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/what-happens-if-the-u-s-defaults-on-oct-17-wXSggGHLQ92q3OgxF74EZA.html

I'd be happy if Obama shut down the part he speaks with first.

Desmond

Quote from: ziznak on October 08, 2013, 10:40:20 PM
I wanna rape the earth now... seems kinda sexy

Quit thinking about Mel's hole you pre-vert.

Desmond

Guest sounds more than a wee bit defensive and cranky.

Spinner

John Hogue scores. He threw rocks at Minor Ed Shames.  :D

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on October 08, 2013, 10:39:25 PM
from my understanding it goes something like that... they're hollowing out areas for whateverthefuck... it really doesnt matter... but the side effect of that is the ground above is collapsing! thats fucked up like... how do you know where that shit is gonna happen do you know the density of all the sand and shit above the spot where you are "RAPING THE EARTH" of her .... of her.... whatever ... you rape the earth of?
Well, there used to be the US atomic agency videos on the Atom Bomb movie 2 called....plowshare or something like that...documented as the Friendly Atom or something like that, they were testing to see if they can use it for geological excavation - mining, where they detonated a bomb in a salt mine then another in the perfectly spherical form left from the previous...fortunately for us, they found that radiation would still occur...lol

dortmunder

Something tells me Vague's about to get the trapdoor treatment.

steelbot

Quote from: Spinner on October 08, 2013, 10:46:13 PM
John Hogue scores. He threw rocks at Minor Ed Shames.  :D
lol - seems he's getting to a defensive stance, cause Art's hitting him!