This Is BellGab: > How To Use BellGab

How to start a poll?

(1/5) > >>

area51drone:
I'm either as blind as bubbles, or I don't have access to starting a poll.  If it's the latter, how does one get access to make polls?

mv:
I disabled the poll option because so many people we're overusing it and posting really stupid polls.

Eddie Coyle:

--- Quote from: MV on October 05, 2013, 10:49:49 AM ---I disabled the poll option because so many people we're overusing it and posting really stupid polls.

--- End quote ---

How many people agree with this?

(1) I agree
      (2) I agree, to a certain extent
      (3) I agree, but not entirely
      (4) I agree, but not sure why
      (5) I disagree
      (6) I disagree and wish AIDS on MV for depriving us from polls
      (7) I disagree, but only wish Shingles on MV
      (16) I disagree, and called Morrocco's Foreign Ministry to report MV for being CIA mole
      (9) Not sure, what was the question.

You have until Tuesday, June 10, 2036 to respond. First three answers will be ignored. Eighth answer will require $446 dollar fee.       

general jamison johnson:

--- Quote from: MV on October 05, 2013, 10:49:49 AM ---I disabled the poll option because so many people we're overusing it and posting really stupid polls.

--- End quote ---
thank you

onan:

--- Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 05, 2013, 11:00:18 AM ---     How many people agree with this?

(1) I agree
      (2) I agree, to a certain extent
      (3) I agree, but not entirely
      (4) I agree, but not sure why
      (5) I disagree
      (6) I disagree and wish AIDS on MV for depriving us from polls
      (7) I disagree, but only wish Shingles on MV
      (16) I disagree, and called Morrocco's Foreign Ministry to report MV for being CIA mole
      (9) Not sure, what was the question.

You have until Tuesday, June 10, 2036 to respond. First three answers will be ignored. Eighth answer will require $446 dollar fee.     

--- End quote ---

I pick c... definitely c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version