• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131003 - Linda Moulton Howe - Aliens, Cattle Mutilations, Etc.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 03, 2013, 06:37:10 PM

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Northcoaster on October 03, 2013, 08:15:25 PM
I have to admit. I ordered the solar observer radio and the senta ally.

I'm really curious about the senta ally! Can you PM a review or post it here.

lonevoice

Quote from: VagaBondDennis on October 03, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
Hey all, decided i'd stop lurking and start posting. We'll find out if that was a good decision or a bad one. First round is on me.
Welcome!  As long as you're vaguely lovable, it was a good decision.

zeebo

Looking forward to some rockin' LMH.  Always enjoyed her reports.  Also she was one of the few guests I could bear on Snoorsie's show, since she basically just ran her well-done taped interviews and thus limited his lame verbal intrusions.  And now that pic of her by the pyramids, well that just adds to the mystique.   :)

phrodo

Quote from: Étouffée on October 03, 2013, 08:15:36 PM
Can anyone explain why I am trapped listening to Covino and Rich on Indie?  Where is Art???  I want to break into tears like Tom Servo..

Maybe you're not caught up to LIVE ?? Maybe hit the forward arrow button?

steelbot

Can anyone explain why I am trapped listening to Covino and Rich on Indie?  Where is Art???  I want to break into tears like Tom Servo..
Go LIVE!

Northcoaster

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 03, 2013, 08:16:37 PM
I'm really curious about the senta ally! Can you PM a review or post it here.
No problem. They're supposed to be here Saturday. I'll let you know Monday.

Nighthawk

Try looking fer the go to live button.

Did you pause your feed and it's just playing the show from the past now :)

Heather Wade

Rock it, Linda.   8) 

Holy crap, it has been 10 years... she sounds wonderful.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Northcoaster on October 03, 2013, 08:18:05 PM
No problem. They're supposed to be here Saturday. I'll let you know Monday.

Awesome, the senta ally looks like a perfect gift. I have a big jambox which is similar but provides MASSIVE sound, however it's also about 5 times the price. So if the senta ally is comparable I'll definitely get one or two. One for my sister cus she always wants to steal the big jambox.

As Graham Chapman said to John Cleese when explaining why he screamed "Burma!" in the "penguins don't come from next door, they come from Antarctica" segment...

"I panicked"

All fixed now.

jazmunda

Spinner

Quote from: midnight on October 03, 2013, 08:06:59 PM
Oh my gosh, this is the first time I've heard the TMZ thing.  Wow.  Do people really listen to this?
I avoid most of it by listening to a replay "On Demand" then switching to the live show just a couple of minutes before Art. Tonight I only heard their sign off. :)

widespread1

He should have asked Michio about the nuclear power plants.... he will give it to you straight.

littlechris

OH GAAAAWD!! NOO not boring ass linda molten howl!!lol Hopefully Art will liven her up and not let her talk on her own for hours and hours and hours....!!!!!!! Geez

werfold

Her voice sounds much better on Sirius than it did on AM radio.

Nighthawk

Quote from: littlechris on October 03, 2013, 08:24:22 PM
OH GAAAAWD!! NOO not boring ass linda molten howl!!lol Hopefully Art will liven her up and not let her talk on her own for hours and hours and hours....!!!!!!! Geez

I believe when she was on the "other" show that other host would take a nap for a while. Or who the hell knows what he did. I just know he was no where to be found.

jazmunda

Don't think I want to eat any sushi imported from Japan anymore.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 03, 2013, 08:26:31 PM
I believe when she was on the "other" show that other host would take a nap for a while. Or who the hell knows what he did. I just know he was no where to be found.
Whut other show?

midnight

Quote from: Spinner on October 03, 2013, 08:24:13 PM

I avoid most of it by listening to a replay "On Demand" then switching to the live show just a couple of minutes before Art. Tonight I only heard their sign off. :)

Thank you!  Sounds like a good idea.

Northcoaster

They are not telling us about the real damage of Fukushima. I live on the west coast of Washington state, and I'm really concerned about all the crap that's probably coming over here.

Spinner

What has happened in Japan truly breaks my heart. It' such a wonderful country filled with wonderful people. I can only imagine what they're going through.