• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

steelbot

;D ;D Yeah I was bored last night waiting to hear my plug since I was late to the show....
Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 09:52:55 PM
Omg. Ahahahaha. That is too funny. I must save that pic.

Chine

SR...the avatar needs to be 150 x 150 or smaller. Or, as someone told me also 120. Can't remember. Just keep reducing size and try to upload. Kind of a hassle. But, eventually it should work.

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 09:57:12 PM
SR...the avatar needs to be 150 x 150 or smaller. Or, as someone told me also 120. Can't remember. Just keep reducing size and try to upload. Kind of a hassle. But, eventually it should work.
ok

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 09:57:12 PM
i found 120 worked and nothing larger...but some of my avatars were also higher pixel density so as to look good on retina like devices...=P

Chine

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 09:58:27 PM
i found 120 worked and nothing larger...but some of my avatars were also higher pixel density so as to look good on retina like devices...=P

Yeah, Awake said he had used 120 to get his to work. My God I love that Thor meme. Did you make that?

popple

Hello vaguely lovable bellgabbers. Lovely evening to listen to some Dark Matter.

We've been excusing some baaaaddd guests during Art's inaugural two weeks, but this guy tonight has been a frickin' delight!  I even like his crazed little laugh.  Just genuine and funny and bookmarking some intriguing stories.  Plus Art's into it!!

Great night.

ps I am a Tom Servo fan 4 life

Chine

Quote from: popple on October 02, 2013, 10:03:35 PM
Hello vaguely lovable bellgabbers. Lovely evening to listen to some Dark Matter.

Hey Popple! Good to see you.

aldousburbank

Had a real sucky day today. Fun being here. Cashed. G'nite all!

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 10:02:38 PM
Yeah, Awake said he had used 120 to get his to work. My God I love that Thor meme. Did you make that?

Yeah - I could clear it up for ya with just the thor thor hrmph heh

Spinner

Glad you made it, popple :)

steelbot

Quote from: Étouffée on October 02, 2013, 10:03:59 PM
We've been excusing some baaaaddd guests during Art's inaugural two weeks, but this guy tonight has been a frickin' delight!  I even like his crazed little laugh.  Just genuine and funny and bookmarking some intriguing stories.  Plus Art's into it!!

Great night.

ps I am a Tom Servo fan 4 life

HEH - I am too, I have a lot of Riff Tracks i've bought from em - those guys are gold - saw em in concert live doing some odd ball show a year or two ago.

steelbot

We're cute and Adorable now! =P

Chine

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 10:07:26 PM
Yeah - I could clear it up for ya with just the thor thor hrmph heh

Hey, if I send you my pic, can you make one of me and Thor (the alien) ? haha. See, my husband watched Stargate SG constantly. I didn't really get into it. Yet, after seeing it for a while, Thor was my favorite. I'll pm you later.

popple

Dr Albert Taylor is seen on artbell.com holding a CONDOR helicopter. I swear there was a story from maybe a month or so back where a teenager was killed by one. The boy was found dead in a field with his head nearly decapitated :O

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 10:11:02 PM
Hey, if I send you my pic, can you make one of me and Thor (the alien) ? haha. See, my husband watched Stargate SG constantly. I didn't really get into it. Yet, after seeing it for a while, Thor was my favorite. I'll pm you later.
yes ofcourse just send me the idea and any photos u want me to use...as i'm sitting here listening, I'm doing school work till that's done then i just make meme's from the show and laugh, and comment with ya'll so I love doing this shit and have for years for friends - we had a whole series of de-motivational photos for going away gifts all the time - i must of made 10 of them - and then turned my whole squadron into gi joe's in iraq =P

zeebo

A robot that can find ghosts and Bigfoot?  Frickin awesome.

RedMichael

This guy has been good but I really think we are calling guests bad: Based on Noory's interviews and/or hearing them so many times over the years. This has been some of the best radio I have heard in a long time.

SR-71

Robots can do many things but Are they good at "probing"?

steelbot

Quote from: RedMichael on October 02, 2013, 10:14:58 PM
This guy has been good but I really think we are calling guests bad: Based on Noory's interviews and/or hearing them so many times over the years. This has been some of the best radio I have heard in a long time.
You'll get Viscious +1's for that kinda heresy 

Heather Wade

Art always plays the perfect song.

Tomorrow will be better Aldous.  Thanks for joining while you could.  :)

steelbot

Glad I'm a speed listening champion to get that disclaimer!