• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130930 - Michael Heiser - UFOlogy

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

Nighthawk

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 08:49:09 PM
Sorry to hear - I have the stream running from my Mini- after researching the data traffic - I was able to tell that no matter what device the stream is only 64kbs - so i'm using the Line in - and the jailbroken mini - has a cydia plugin called sirius4ever - lets you adjust your timeout (up to 24hrs)  I use 8 hrs to be safe since sometimes i get it on a bit before the show starts...and maybe if i fall asleep, the replay can play for a bit.  (PS Sorry about that if I do fall asleep and the commercial's don't get turned down =(

Well thanks for running the stream. How many listeners does it have? What is the cost of streaming on shoutcast? Again thanks for running the stream.

Chine

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 30, 2013, 08:56:51 PM
This is CLEVELAND. We don't have virgins, so we had to settle for nonconsenting adults.

and it WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aha! I'm from Cleveland and my father designed a logo for a certain Cleveland team years ago. Still have family there. Wait, haven't heard from my brother...uh oh.

steelbot

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 30, 2013, 08:56:51 PM
This is CLEVELAND. We don't have virgins, so we had to settle for nonconsenting adults.

and it WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOO - the Brownies are Tied for First in the AFC North - COME ON! something's wrong in the universe when after week one NO AFC north team had a win, then the steelers (MY STEELERS =P ) go 0-4 what a world what a world, may the swartz be with you....

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 08:30:50 PM
I submitted the Ghostly Matters as an alternative - I like that one!
I did too, right after he mentioned the Halloween thing.
We may actually get our wish. :)

saucerlike

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2013, 08:48:34 PM
Seriously? That's a CLASSIC song.... from one of the greatest rock bands of all time

Call me a noob

SgtRocko

Quote from: Chine on September 30, 2013, 09:00:44 PM
Aha! I'm from Cleveland and my father designed a logo for a certain Cleveland team years ago. Still have family there. Wait, haven't heard from my brother...uh oh.

As the Elder Gods hidden in the depths of Lake Erie rose to devour him, he didn't cry out, nor did he wet himself. Be proud

steelbot

Quote from: Nighthawk on September 30, 2013, 08:59:58 PM
Well thanks for running the stream. How many listeners does it have? What is the cost of streaming on shoutcast? Again thanks for running the stream.
Currently 27 unique listeners out of 1000 - if you go to http://willstare.com:8150/ - you can view the stats - As for the cost, that you can thank Williedee - it's his server space that he's lent for this stream  - I AM noticing blips on the service here tonight at times btw!  but it's only been for a couple of seconds here and there where i've thought the caller was lost...but it's picked right back up.

shell88

there's this gross toenail fungus ad at the top of my screen. yuck!!!

SgtRocko

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 09:01:13 PM
BOO - the Brownies are Tied for First in the AFC North - COME ONE something's wrong in the universe when after week one NO AFC north team had a win, then the steelers (MY STEELERS =P ) go 0-4 what a world what a world, may the swartz be with you....

Steelers 0-4 is proof of the existence of G-d...  but Tribe in the Post-season and Browns tied for the lead this far into the season... the city is basically all hiding in our air raid shelters right now

(and when I grow up, I want to be Sean Payton - back from an unfair punishment, and getting SWEEEET revenge...)

Quote from: Chine on September 30, 2013, 08:51:38 PM
Was just thinking the same. Omg...God I love Golden Earring's Twilight Zone.

You Tube "Nick of Time 21" for a great TL hash of Nick, Nightmare, and some Outer Limits.  Anyway, great William Shatner moments, great queuing to Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone".

Also, there is nothing like watching "the Odyssey of Flight 33" when you need a pick me up.  I suppose, outside of the killer Serling script and the great acting, that claymation dinosaur is just so cute!

steelbot

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 30, 2013, 09:04:54 PM
Steelers 0-4 is proof of the existence of G-d...  but Tribe in the Post-season and Browns tied for the lead this far into the season... the city is basically all hiding in our air raid shelters right now

(and when I grow up, I want to be Sean Payton - back from an unfair punishment, and getting SWEEEET revenge...)
HEHE - I know brownies have been waiting a long time - so i'll just let em have their fun - This whole season is gonna be funny to see how it plays out - I'm rooting for Manning (Peyton) def. not the shitbirds or bungles! - but what ever - Hockey starts TOMORROW!  GO CHICAGO!!!!!

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 09:04:29 PM

Well I think you need to ask yourself what you were searching for that the ADs targeted you with that...

"how to identify magic fungus" ?!

;p

steelbot

Quote from: popple on September 30, 2013, 09:07:59 PM
I guess it's on the stream that I have to listen to right now.
The Dropout? or is there other sound's coming through? I'm gonna cough really loud =P sorry but let me know if my mic's pick up folks - IT SHOULD NOT BE!! And Done!

ziznak

thought this guy was a biblical scholar?

eddie dean

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 09:04:29 PM
You will get a  fungus by Firday.
The ads know your future!
I am worried now, because I see a funeral home advertisement.

Imconfused

Quote from: popple on September 30, 2013, 09:07:59 PM
I guess it's on the stream that I have to listen to right now.

me too,  the other one does not work  for me,  today.  I don't know why,  it did before.

SgtRocko

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 09:07:25 PM
HEHE - I know brownies have been waiting a long time - so i'll just let em have their fun - This whole season is gonna be funny to see how it plays out - I'm rooting for Manning (Peyton) def. not the shitbirds or bungles! - but what ever - Hockey starts TOMORROW!  GO CHICAGO!!!!!

Sean Payton - I'm switching between the Rays/Rangers sudden death game and the Saints game LOL

Chine

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 30, 2013, 09:03:09 PM
As the Elder Gods hidden in the depths of Lake Erie rose to devour him, he didn't cry out, nor did he wet himself. Be proud

Don't think so. We are protected by the Elders with my father's sigil in that Cleveland logo. Heh heh. I'm really happy for my hometown.

widespread1

Quote from: Chine on September 30, 2013, 09:11:19 PM
Don't think so. We are protected by the Elders with my father's sigil in that Cleveland logo. Heh heh. I'm really happy for my hometown.

Its true I have seen them ;)

steelbot

DAMN ID3 Tags were jacked - Next commercial Break I'm pausing/starting really quick - may have to blip your players folks - SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

add http://willstare.com:8150/ to your favorite URL media players!

Spinner

Quote from: Nighthawk on September 30, 2013, 08:39:57 PM
I am not very impressed with sirius XM player right now.
Let them know about your problems with it. There's a "Feedback" button at the top of the page.

shell88

I don't know what it is but I find this guy boring - hard to listen to.  Maybe it's the tone of his voice.
He's pretty closed minded to.

steelbot

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 09:16:59 PM
I don't know what it is but I find this guy boring - hard to listen to.  Maybe it's the tone of his voice.
Yeah the comments on here aren't getting much notice - once calls start coming in though - we'll see!

widespread1

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 09:16:59 PM

Go find the Gary North Show and listen to it....   It will make this guy a much pleasurable experience lol

Nighthawk

Quote from: Imconfused on September 30, 2013, 09:10:50 PM
me too,  the other one does not work  for me,  today.  I don't know why,  it did before.

Yea who knows. It worked flawlessly for me to for 2 weeks until tonight. Just thankful we have another stream as backup provided by this nice fellow!

Spinner

Quote from: saucerlike on September 30, 2013, 08:45:35 PM
Right on!  :D   I'm always hearing great new music on Dark Matter.  I'd never heard "Ride My See-Saw" before 9/16/13.
I had a young friend of mine listen to the show, and he had never heard it either. Plus a few other songs. He liked them and kept looking them up on his smartphone. :)

widespread1

lol who farted?   who did that? Art? Did anyone else hear that?