• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2013, 09:29:16 PM
Shit, I still can't believe I just sat down and am listening to Art Bell live. I got beer, I got me a sammich, and I got me some Art Bell

Life is goooooood! 

widespread1

Quote from: canadiancommie on September 17, 2013, 09:29:50 PM
I wonder if Nicolai Tesla spent time with Greer and his family on the estate of Lord Horton Hearsahoo.

Sure did sometime back in 89

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2013, 09:27:02 PM
No he isn't, he's used to monologing on disclosure conferences and shit

Am I the only one who listens to Art who actually knows anything about UFO shit?

I wish art would do a show on the 1965 Andrews AFB incident - there's a lot of audao. I have no idea who the guest would be though

Insanity

I just sent a message though the wormhole-

" hey art, if this guy is really going on all these "secret missions", why doesnt he provied evidince like airline tickets, recipts, etc. ask him if he has any evidence."

lava filling

Am I the only one who listens to Art who actually knows anything about UFO shit?

sure buddy, whatever you like. 

aldousburbank

There's metallic stuff in it right, and smells very unearthly?

Insanity

Quote from: 999 on September 17, 2013, 09:31:06 PM
I wish art would do a show on the 1965 Andrews AFB incident - there's a lot of audao. I have no idea who the guest would be though

Linky? Sounds interesting.

Desmond

Quote from: eddie dean on September 17, 2013, 09:17:09 PM
I hope so. I bought it several years ago.
I thought maybe it was a dud or the signal was purposely weak due to FCC regulations that limit transmission distance for FM signals.

Also, there is an adjustment inside the battery compartment.  There is a screw inside there that you can turn clockwise to increase to the maximum allowable power.

CoherentBlast

Wish Art would have returned in time to interview Al Bielik one last time. I always loved the exchange between those 2. RIP Al, you and Art made some really good radio back in the day :'(

I know plenty of people in the UFO community who are aware that Greer is a con man.

someguy

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 17, 2013, 09:32:12 PM

much like your posting

OWNED

I cannot wait til he starts talking about the illuminati.  It is coming. 

Ravenna

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2013, 09:29:16 PM
Shit, I still can't believe I just sat down and am listening to Art Bell live. I got beer, I got me a sammich, and I got me some Art Bell

I was eating dinner while listening to Art half an hour ago:  meat loaf, roasted red potatoes, zucchini souffle, salad and sparkling apple juice cut with club soda so it wouldn't be too sweet.  All went down even extra better with Art to listen to.

heater

Quote from: NefariousBanana on September 17, 2013, 09:33:52 PM
I know plenty of people in the UFO community who are aware that Greer is a con man.

My wife...who has no interest in this type of stuff  bust out laughing and now likes Greer because he said "Choo Choo Train" to another adult man on a national radio show.

Derpspiracy

My sincere wish is that Nikola Tesla appears out of a spontaneous thundercloud, punches Greer in the face, and politely sits down for the greatest Art Bell interview in history.

Come on, Universe. Make it happen.

Northcoaster

Quote from: Ravenna on September 17, 2013, 09:35:25 PM
I was eating dinner while listening to Art half an hour ago:  meat loaf, roasted red potatoes, zucchini souffle, salad and sparkling apple juice cut with club soda so it wouldn't be too sweet.  All went down even extra better with Art to listen to.
Now that's a dinner. I had a bowl of cereal.

someguy

Isn't it fucking wild? It's like "I think I'll sit down and have some dinner and listen to Art Bell live."

Man, if he says he is a deep undercover Navy Seal, (but can't talk about it,) I'm gonna shit me drawers!

Northcoaster

Quote from: Derpspiracy on September 17, 2013, 09:36:40 PM
My sincere wish is that Nikola Tesla appears out of a spontaneous thundercloud, punches Greer in the face, and politely sits down for the greatest Art Bell interview in history.

Come on, Universe. Make it happen.
You need to request that through the wormhole.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 17, 2013, 09:32:12 PM

UFO's have "blue ice" too? Totally ripping off our airline industry.

aldousburbank

I hope the CIA director calls.  God knows, he can bump the lines to get in.

I had easy mac.   :-\