This Is BellGab: > Technology

Firefub Development Thread

(1/16) > >>

elbee:
We are MV-CT Dev. Doing good bad is part of our code. Different by Design. Firefub. Proudly non-profit; Innovating for you; Fast, flexible, in-secure, with many unknown and hidden features!

Ideas put forward by the community for development are taken seriously. Or not taken seriously. Depending on our Scientific Advisor, Richard 'C.

All coding is sent to 'the numbers lady' for review.

---

Current known (or unknown) Firefub uses, ideas or requests should be posted below

Thanks.

Team MV-CT Dev.

Fuck you!

Spaget!

elbee:
Firefub

The Browser of the future.

Features include

Wireless over-the-web syncing of bookmarks and passwords to random Firefub users.

Newly designed random email address generator for greater probability of your emails getting to the right or wrong person.

Firefub now features an all new random website directory engine. No need to worry about typing in URLs - Firefub will decide where and when to surf for you!

stevesh:

--- Quote from: El Bee on August 16, 2013, 06:46:21 AM ---Firefub

The Browser of the future.

Features include

Wireless over-the-web syncing of bookmarks and passwords to random Firefub users.

Newly designed random email address generator for greater probability of your emails getting to the right or wrong person.

Firefub now features an all new random website directory engine. No need to worry about typing in URLs - Firefub will decide where and when to surf for you!

--- End quote ---

Finally! Let me know if you need beta testers.

MrMajestik:
Just make sure it has incompatibility issues with Flash plug-ins.
That is key.
I would be totally lost if I surfed and didn't have the Flash plugin crash every other webpage.
 ::)

elbee:
Eggzaklee.

You too
You too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version