• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i hate when george reads the news stories at the beginning of the show

Started by abbajc, August 05, 2013, 08:46:54 PM

abbajc

i'ts annoying
the news stories he  reads aren't even paranormel

MV/Liberace!

<admin hat>

these types of topics belong in the GNS thread.  there's really nothing about this particular topic that:

1) requires an entire thread or
2) hasn't already been discussed in the 952 page, 28,556 post GNS thread.

i don't mean to be a dick... but honestly, does this thread not seem like something one might find discussed within the existing 121,919 posts of this forum? 

please use the search feature before creating new threads.  always.  it's been upgraded to a custom google search of bellgab, and it works wonderfully.  if a search fails to turn anything up, then create a thread.  not before.

also, you started this thread with a post containing one or two incomplete sentences with misspelled words and no punctuation.  that's not exactly going to get users breaking down the door to post in your thread.

</admin hat>

oh, and art bell also had news at the beginning of the show, much of which had nothing to do with the paranormal.  it didn't bother me then, and it wouldn't bother me now.

Morgus

Quote from: MV on August 05, 2013, 10:01:45 PM
oh, and art bell also had news at the beginning of the show, much of which had nothing to do with the paranormal.  it didn't bother me then, and it wouldn't bother me now.
yep thats where Noory got the idea from, copying Art's basic format for c2c from the start...

Renaldo

I hate it when he opens the show with news too. I also hate it when he closes the show by doing his usual sign off. I also hate everything that comes in between too.  :P