• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John B. Wells - Science Fiction Special on 6/22/13

Started by FM451, June 21, 2013, 11:06:27 AM

FM451

Conspiracy Radio gets booted off the Mothership this Saturday Night, as John B Wells hosts a Science Fiction Special....

"C2C ventures into deep dark space as John B. Wells opens the Mothership to four highly respected science fiction authors: Larry Niven, Joe Haldeman, Lois McMaster Bujold, and Paul Di Filippo. They'll discuss their relative works, and how sci-fi can help us predict the future, and unlock humanity's potential." ;D

Yorkshire pud

I bet Mike Bara and RCH are pissed they haven't been invited. Unless, oh wait, yes they think their bollox is science fact. ;D 

Quote from: FM451 on June 21, 2013, 11:06:27 AM
Conspiracy Radio gets booted off the Mothership this Saturday Night, as John B Wells hosts a Science Fiction Special....

"C2C ventures into deep dark space as John B. Wells opens the Mothership to four highly respected science fiction authors: Larry Niven, Joe Haldeman, Lois McMaster Bujold, and Paul Di Filippo. They'll discuss their relative works, and how sci-fi can help us predict the future, and unlock humanity's potential." ;D
Oh Larry Niven was pretty prolific for a while. I used to read some of the stuff he wrote with Pournelle like Ringworld and I remember they did a modern remake of Inferno. He should get along with wells, if I remember correctly Niven is a libretarian.

Eddie Coyle

I bet something major occurs in the next 30 hours to prevent this show from taking place. Something "false flaggish".

coaster

Richard C Hoagland has science fiction to thank for his entire 'career'. I forget what show it was, but he was on a stream the other day, and he mentioned four different science fiction shows and movies in only a few minutes. Things like Star Trek and Twilight Zone. You can see where he draws his inspiration fucking nonsense from. But that really has nothing to do with the original post, so sorry. Carry on.

Quote from: coaster on June 21, 2013, 11:26:02 AM
Richard C Hoagland has science fiction to thank for his entire 'career'. I forget what show it was, but he was on a stream the other day, and he mentioned four different science fiction shows and movies in only a few minutes. Things like Star Trek and Twilight Zone. You can see where he draws his inspiration fucking nonsense from. But that really has nothing to do with the original post, so sorry. Carry on.

Sure it does.  Every show with Richard C. Hoagland is a bad B-grade science fiction special (actually more like D or F grade).

I have to apologize.  I'm not familiar with any of the authors in the original post.

Morgus

Quote from: coaster on June 21, 2013, 11:26:02 AM
Hoagland has always done that.
He named his website "The Enterprise Mission" after Star Trek and calls his webmaster "Scotty"  ;D