• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What Are Your Plans For Christmas?

Started by Jasmine, December 16, 2012, 09:27:02 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jasmine on December 17, 2012, 07:02:28 PM

No. It was acquired at the International House of Pancakes...October 11, 1995.

heh heh

ziznak

pizza rolls are horrible... high class mozarella cheeses and any self respecting sauce would keep they're asses the fuck away from this shit... They're like little bubbles of fat... oil bubbles... yet I can't stop eating them....

analog kid

That's the same day John Bobbitt had plastic surgery to increase his penis by 3 inches. Did you have the snausage by any chance?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on December 17, 2012, 10:50:43 PM
That's the same day John Bobbitt had plastic surgery to increase his penis by 3 inches.
Leading to the cinematic classic...Frankenpenis in 1996.

I really miss that era of Howard Stern. When the Wack Pack were kings.

Quote from: Jasmine on December 16, 2012, 09:19:52 PM
Out of curiosity, I purchased a bag of pizza rolls for the first time a few nights ago. I sampled one...it was revolting. My husband and brother sat there and consumed the rest of them. Men can be culinary garbage disposals at times. Blech.

Perhaps I should have eaten them with a Santa Russian!

I finally bought some last night, the smallest box - 15 Pizza Roll pieces for $2. All they had in that size was 'Combination'. I never eat the crap from the frozen ready to eat section - well, sometimes the corndogs or certain brands of frozen pizza when it's on sale - and these things were terrible as expected.

I wanted to get the full effect, stuff 'em in my mouth right away when the microwave was done, but since Monday Night Football was on I had to wait for the next commercial and by them they'd cooled down.

Heh, culinary garbade disposal that I am, I finished them though. No sense in throwing away food. A little catsup helped a lot.  Cursed George Noory with every bite..

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 18, 2012, 04:43:03 PM

I finally bought some last night, the smallest box - 15 Pizza Roll pieces for $2. All they had in that size was 'Combination'. I never eat the crap from the frozen ready to eat section - well, sometimes the corndogs or certain brands of frozen pizza when it's on sale - and these things were terrible as expected.

I wanted to get the full effect, stuff 'em in my mouth right away when the microwave was done, but since Monday Night Football was on I had to wait for the next commercial and by them they'd cooled down.

Heh, culinary garbade disposal that I am, I finished them though. No sense in throwing away food. A little catsup helped a lot.  Cursed George Noory with every bite..

you have to bake them.  they're absolute shit out of the microwave.

Quote from: Em Vee on December 18, 2012, 04:55:37 PM

So I noticed.  The only reason I tried them at all was because of George's story, and he microwaved his.  Pretty sure I'm done with them - I figure I only get to eat a certain amount of fat and salt, may as well use up my allowance on something really good.

Juan

That's at least three of us who have tried pizza rolls for the first time solely because of George's idiocy.

There are no coincidences.

Quote from: UFO Fill on December 18, 2012, 05:02:11 PM
That's at least three of us who have tried pizza rolls for the first time solely because of George's idiocy.

If he'd done the same thing but with a deep fried Twinkie, it might have ben enough to save the company.

ziznak

They are better baked but not buy much... also... they turn into a type of cement in my stomach its fucking great.

Jasmine

Quote from: ziznak on December 18, 2012, 07:09:53 PM
They are better baked but not buy much... also... they turn into a type of cement in my stomach its fucking great.

They're better tossed in a garbage receptacle...or your stomach...same thing. ;-) Ziznak, I want you to eat some organic fruits and veggies and whole grains. All the sodium and trans fats are not good for you. Also eat some organic plain (unsweetened)yogurt with honey or blueberries.

Quote from: UFO Fill on December 18, 2012, 05:02:11 PM

Yeah, but are we the idiots for trying them? Ziznak excluded...he'd eat anything.

Quote from: Em Vee on December 18, 2012, 04:55:37 PM

No shit! NOW you tell us!? Sheesh!

ziznak

If I didn't eat at my mom's every sunday night I would never even so much as see a fruit or vegetable.  It's crazy everything I eat falls into two food groups... meat and cheese.  Now don't get me wrong there's usually sauce and shit involved but I consider these things merely condiments that by comparison to the other groups make no difference in the long run.  I'm surprised I'm not a bedridden man-whale... somehow my weight stays close to normal. 

I just checked on the bag of pizza rolls that I bought and its a bag of 90... the things almost gone.  I have maybe one more batch left to heat up but I wont be doing that til tomorrow.  Thats an average of 30 pizza rolls a day for 3 days... but more realistically I pretty much ate 90 pizza rolls in a day and half...

I can feel it already... the rumblings of the gods... my ass is very angry with me

Jasmine

Well, if this doesn't turn you off pizza rolls, then I don't know what will.

Pizza Rolls challenge... kinda

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jasmine on December 19, 2012, 11:42:58 AM
Well, if this doesn't turn you off pizza rolls, then I don't know what will.

Pizza Rolls challenge... kinda

no way that dude has ever had sex with a woman.

McPhallus

Quote from: ziznak on December 18, 2012, 10:26:05 PM
I just checked on the bag of pizza rolls that I bought and its a bag of 90... the things almost gone.  I have maybe one more batch left to heat up but I wont be doing that til tomorrow.  Thats an average of 30 pizza rolls a day for 3 days... but more realistically I pretty much ate 90 pizza rolls in a day and half...

I can feel it already... the rumblings of the gods... my ass is very angry with me

Goddamn.  I thought I was bad wolfing down three 40 packs in as many weeks until the flu sidetracked my consumption trend.

BTW, how come there's really only one brand of pizza rolls?

ziznak

really thunderbird??? REALLY??

I'm not sure about the brand thing.  I did notice a ton of cheap Snoorino imitations.  I'm done with pizza rolls.  They're fucking horrible.  Maybe if they used some better quality cheese and more of it I'd come back around. 

Now that I've watched that video of the man-whale-baby scarfing down pizza rolls I'm sure to be haunted by his "fat breathing."  Its like his little nostrils were unable to keep up with the amount of air thats normally flowing freely from his mouth.

I just may have to follow his youtube channel now... gotta love a good trainwreck!

ItsOver

Jorch, just go eat some more pizza rolls.  Haters care.

ziznak

I think this qualifies as spamming??

ahem, Mr Vee could thoust bringeth down thy Ban Hammer?

The General

Quote from: Thunderbird on December 19, 2012, 03:58:30 PM
i dont care for haters. http://kedw.createaforum.com/index.php
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The General

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time talking to yourself over there you fucking clown.

ItsOver

Was Jorch singing there that night?  ;)

ziznak

holy shit you guys should really look into the rest of this guys videos... I love his little turn and clap intro on this one... apparently he went on to try dieting after his brief career as a competition pizza roll eater. 

One Day At A Time

Jasmine

Quote from: ziznak on December 19, 2012, 05:05:49 PM
holy shit you guys should really look into the rest of this guys videos... I love his little turn and clap intro on this one... apparently he went on to try dieting after his brief career as a competition pizza roll eater. 

One Day At A Time

I officially feel like a piece of sh*t for posting the first video of this gentleman. Kudos to him for having the strength and willpower to lose the weight. Best of luck and health to him.

11angeleyes11

Claps and dogwhistles, T-bird is back.  That forum with one member looks like a lonely place.  I suppose though that some posters just prefer solitude.   

McPhallus

Quote from: The General on December 19, 2012, 04:36:54 PM
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time talking to yourself over there you fucking clown.

At least he didn't have the audacity to call it, "coastgab2."

ziznak

Quote from: Jasmine on December 19, 2012, 05:58:09 PM
I officially feel like a piece of sh*t for posting the first video of this gentleman. Kudos to him for having the strength and willpower to lose the weight. Best of luck and health to him.
He was trying to get on "the biggest loser" for a time but I started to feel bad after seeing a few of his update videos... not to mention there are some very mean comments (I'll admit I laughed at a few of the more creative posts) by some of his own "haters."  More times than not when I find a trainwreck youtube account by somebody like this I start out by laughing at them and then by the time I've watched the persons videos that may span years I end up feeling sorry or rooting for them in the end. 

I've decided to not even acknowlege thunderpenis anymore... He's got the mindset of a 12 year old or he's got some sort of disorder and learning disability... its almost as bad as making fun of pizza roll boy.  I meant the fat kid not Snoores...

Jasmine

One of most exquisite musical pieces ever written. Timeless. The sheer Genius of Johann Pachelbel, and the beauty of this choir of children.

Peace on Earth, and goodwill to all of its men, women, and children.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon (Video)

Jasmine

You can tell an awful lot about a man by the way he handles three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights!  ;D