• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Guests with Bad experiances..

Started by Max, August 02, 2008, 11:41:00 AM

Max

I am out googling and am finding this

now we are looking for other guests with bad experiences.

Jeremy Vaeni - http://blog.valiens.com/2007/06/15/i-was-kicked-off-coast.aspx 

Quote from: Max on August 02, 2008, 11:41:00 AM

I've actually seen this before somewhere(probably out "googling").  It'll be harder and harder to find disgruntled guest now that C2C just has the same 40 guests on loop.

Max

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 02, 2008, 11:47:19 AM
I've actually seen this before somewhere(probably out "googling").  It'll be harder and harder to find disgruntled guest now that C2C just has the same 40 guests on loop.

no kidding... I'm going to still work on that list.

Quote from: Max on August 02, 2008, 12:51:50 PM
no kidding... I'm going to still work on that list.

I'll help. Just tell me which chunk of time, or names, and it'll make it much easier.

I love this part of the blog, where the producer explains why George hung up on him.

QuoteJeremy: "Hi, it's Jeremy Vaeni. We must have gotten disconnected."

Producer: "No, actually George hung up. He decided to 'go loose' with the rest of the show and just take calls. He does that from time to time."

George sure is a wacky, "on-the-fly" kinda guy. Especially when people start to point out how ridiculous some of his comments/questions are.  ;:)

MV/Liberace!

haha... now that i see this quote, i remember reading that blog.  yeah, it would be nice to get that guy to come here and rant about the whole thing a bit, but someone who has a blog as he does might not be likely to come here when they can just do what they're doing over there.

Max

on the fly???

thats so funny... considering he can not construct a good interview if his life depended on it.

bricktop

Not to defend Noory's interview techniques, but I've heard this Vanei character on the Paracast and he is a HORRIBLE interview.  The guy claims some pretty outrageous stuff and follows up nearly every line with some sort of lunatic cackle.  Think Dr. Hibbert on the Simpsons.  Pulling the plug early on this guy was probably one of Noory's few good decisions.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bricktop on August 03, 2008, 02:01:48 AM
Not to defend Noory's interview techniques, but I've heard this Vanei character on the Paracast and he is a HORRIBLE interview.  The guy claims some pretty outrageous stuff and follows up nearly every line with some sort of lunatic cackle.  Think Dr. Hibbert on the Simpsons.  Pulling the plug early on this guy was probably one of Noory's few good decisions.
if that's the case, then it means the producer of c2c, tom whatever-the-hell, isn't doing his job.  they should have known about this prior to the interview.

by the way... heh, nobody here will stalk your wife or anything if you happen to defend something about noory.  we welcome all points of view.  welcome to gns.

saab93driver

Quote from: Max on August 02, 2008, 11:41:00 AM

I don't remember the guys name but Art had a guy on that was a drug experirmentor and as the interview went along the guy sounded like he himself was on a "Trip" - his voice started to change and he became kind of incoherent- the interview got cut short and Art got a few fast blasts about it and Art sort of defended the guy.  In any case, it sounded like the guest had a bad experience.    It was not McKena.

Quote from: saab93driver on October 12, 2008, 11:28:42 AM
I don't remember the guys name but Art had a guy on that was a drug experirmentor and as the interview went along the guy sounded like he himself was on a "Trip" - his voice started to change and he became kind of incoherent- the interview got cut short and Art got a few fast blasts about it and Art sort of defended the guy.  In any case, it sounded like the guest had a bad experience.    It was not McKena.

Rick Strassman. It was very strange. He would make some kind of weird hiccup/stuttering noise and then start repeating what he had just said.

EvB

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on November 19, 2008, 07:09:52 PM
Rick Strassman. It was very strange. He would make some kind of weird hiccup/stuttering noise and then start repeating what he had just said.

I remember him.  Didn't know he was a drug experimentor  == I the time i thought maybe he had Tourette syndrom since, he couldn't control himself and despite all the drama about people who cuss and bark and stuff - TS is more apt to sound like that guy did then the more outrageos symptoms -tough they do happen. 

MV/Liberace!

haha, yes, i also recall this interview with the stuttering, stammering, twitching guest.  it did sound like tourette's to me, too.

it was august 26, 2006.

danDNA

i really enjoyed that diane powell, the psychiatrist, but george fucking ruined it. it could have been a C"C classic if art was doing it.
also george had a bloke on about robots. i actually thought george done ok in that show if im honest. it was like he had got laid that day or summink, just seemed less, i dunno, hyper. its like when he is not relaxed he acts like a complete idiot, but he hactually seemed to be enjoying the show and engaging with the guest in an endearing way. i dunno. anyway i craked up when the guy said the soldier had run out 50 yards to save his robot when it was getting shot at. and then when they told another one they couldnt repair his robot and to go get another one he said,"but i want scooby doo" and they said "but you cant" and he got upset. idiots dont deserve robots man, if robots could think even they would call that illogical. if i had a robot id make it do all sorts of shit i dont like doing, and if it broke id just think 'thank fuck that wernt me doing it when it happened' itd be like having an extra life.