• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

hey Em Vee - you locked me out brah?

Started by fuckinghell, December 04, 2012, 01:39:38 PM

fuckinghell

Its me, EgoFartSnooryBoy, I asked you to change my name to El Bee, which you did, but I get user does not exist when I try and log in with the new name

lukebolger101@gmail.com

MV/Liberace!

That is because your username did not change. Only your display name. You need to continue logging in using your original username and then everything will work.

McPhallus

Haha, now we have your email and real name.

fuckinghell

i have tried using my original log in i gdt password incorrect no matter what i try. i have tried evrry concevable  password but none of them work

MV/Liberace!

your new username on your primary account is elbee.  your new password has been emailed to you.  please change the password asap.

Sardondi

"Thees are verrry goood theengs to know, Meester fuckinghell. Or should I say, 'Mr EgoFartSnooryBoy'?!" dum dum duuuuuuuuuum

ziznak

Quote from: McPhallus on December 04, 2012, 03:01:46 PM
Haha, now we have your email and real name.
lol who'd ever want to attack mr egofart?  or are you packing up your stalker kit as I type this?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ziznak on December 04, 2012, 10:59:19 PM
lol who'd ever want to attack mr egofart?  or are you packing up your stalker kit as I type this?

It is "Holiday" season, and I needed fake info for some new credit cards.

I'm kidding of course :-\

fuckinghell

i havnt got any email from cg. still cant log in...

just change my password to noorysucks and ill take it from there

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: fuckinghell on December 05, 2012, 06:22:24 PM
i havnt got any email from cg. still cant log in...

just change my password to noorysucks and ill take it from there

make sure admin@coastgab.com is whitelisted in your spam filter.  if you have any further problems, please communicate via email to that address.