• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Israel or Iran?

Started by ziznak, October 24, 2012, 04:28:49 AM

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 25, 2012, 03:02:48 PM
        What is the 1971 AL Cy Young winner reviewing the Joni Mitchell album from the same year?

A pitching staff that also had Blue Moon Odom.

Pragmier

President Mahmoud Abbas stated on Israeli television that he disagrees with Palestinian demands that refugees must be allowed to return to Israel.

In the interview, Abbas was asked about his birthplace of Safed -- now a town in northern Israel. He told the interviewer that while he would like to visit, he does not claim the right to live there. "I am a refugee, but I am living in Ramallah (in the West Bank). I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine. And the other parts is Israel," Abbas said in English. "I want to see Safed. It is my right to see it, but not to live there," he said.

[Palestinian] Condemnation of Abbas predictably was harsh ... At demonstrations in Gaza on Saturday, some protesters burned posters of a smiling Abbas, and others emblazoned the word "traitor" on posters of the Palestinian leader.

Video here.

The General

Quote from: Pragmier on November 05, 2012, 03:31:26 PM
President Mahmoud Abbas stated on Israeli television that he disagrees with Palestinian demands that refugees must be allowed to return to Israel.

In the interview, Abbas was asked about his birthplace of Safed -- now a town in northern Israel. He told the interviewer that while he would like to visit, he does not claim the right to live there. "I am a refugee, but I am living in Ramallah (in the West Bank). I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine. And the other parts is Israel," Abbas said in English. "I want to see Safed. It is my right to see it, but not to live there," he said.

[Palestinian] Condemnation of Abbas predictably was harsh ... At demonstrations in Gaza on Saturday, some protesters burned posters of a smiling Abbas, and others emblazoned the word "traitor" on posters of the Palestinian leader.

Video here.
But what are ABBA's comments?

The General

Quote from: ziznak on November 05, 2012, 09:45:32 PM
whoa you grew a stache!?!?
yeah, thanks for noticing. 
It's Noory's actual stache.

ziznak