• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Quote from: HAL 9000 on October 28, 2012, 11:26:52 PM
Based on your drawing, I think we can safely assume Jorch is not Jewish.

George doesn't know what he is. 

Last night I was out late and tuned in for my intermittent Moment of Suckage and he was shilling Ansheshtry-dot-com or some such - claiming to be Turkish.  He was yapping about his great-grand somethings booking passage "an' they-ee evun had decsripshuns uv whut they look-ed like" he said in his excitable radio guy voice.

The General

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 28, 2012, 11:50:02 PM

George doesn't know what he is. 

Last night I was out late and tuned in for my intermittent Moment of Suckage and he was shilling Ansheshtry-dot-com or some such - claiming to be Turkish.
Hmm, yeah, I thought he was Egyptian. 

Tara

He's also said he was Lebanese. 

George always said he was Lebanese, but that his grandparents went to Egypt for several years first before coming here, that's why his dad was born there.  It must be just his dad's side because he said Ma and Pa Noory met here, and she grew up some place like Boston.

I don't know why he was talking about whoever it was coming from Turkey on that Ancestry.com commercial - maybe another branch of the family - his mothers?, maybe that's where the ship departed from, maybe it's George Noory and because of the current turmoil in the area he decided to change the story...

Someone posted somewhere once that earlier on George told people he was Italian (or Greek - one of those).  I didn't hear it myself, but it wouldn't surprise me, it seems like he'll say anything.

Sardondi

Does George know the ethnicity of his aunt whose name he's always trying to throw around? That is, if he can ever get the name right, which some guests who knew her had to correct him on as I recall.

"Uh, ChakaKhan Arugula? Or Moussaka Pascagoula? Wait, it was Salagadoola Mechicka Boola Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!"

Maybe when they left the whole area was still under the Ottoman Turk empire, and from that George got 'Turkey'. 

Too often I mistakenly give George credit for knowing general information.

HAL 9000

Quote from: HAL 9000 on October 28, 2012, 11:26:52 PMBased on your drawing, I think we can safely assume Jorch is not Jewish.
Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 28, 2012, 11:50:02 PMGeorge doesn't know what he is. Last night I was out late and tuned in for my intermittent Moment of Suckage and he was shilling Ansheshtry-dot-com or some such - claiming to be Turkish.
Quote from: The General on October 29, 2012, 12:36:11 AMHmm, yeah, I thought he was Egyptian.
Quote from: Tara on October 29, 2012, 06:15:17 AMHe's also said he was Lebanese.
Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 29, 2012, 11:09:27 AMGeorge always said he was Lebanese, but that his grandparents went to Egypt for several years first before coming here, that's why his dad was born there.

Somewhere along the way, I think my attempt at dry humor utterly failed. When I commented on Art_s Fart 's picture:

I was trying to make a funny by noticing his rendering of Jorch was uncircumcised, thereby not Jewish. I think literalism took over.

Oy vey.

:o

ItsOver

Quote from: The General on October 29, 2012, 12:36:11 AM
Hmm, yeah, I thought he was Egyptian.

I thought he was a Jerk.

ItsOver

;D... George-Mouth Syndrome (GMS).  Unlike PMS, it occurs every day and night of the month.

Sardondi

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2012, 10:41:26 AM
;D... George-Mouth Syndrome (GMS).  Unlike PMS, it occurs every day and night of the month.

Hmm. "I have George-mouth." "Sorry, just my GM acting up."

ItsOver

Noory, "just being himself."  Does he really need a costume?  ;)

BobGrau

I hope to see more of Sloth Noory.

ChewMouse

I love ladybug Tommy! Sloth GN is also perfect, but I just want to hug Tommy.

ItsOver

Hahahaha!!!  Tommy looks like a super-sized PacMan.  ;D  Darn haters!!! ;)

korrine

BAbababHahhaahahaa! this is my favorie thread ever. seriously. Love lady bug tommy. 

OMG!
Paper*Boy, I truly hope in real life you're making a living with your talent!
:)     
Ladybug Tommy ROCKS!!

Bmassie

this is what i picture goes on at that greek restaurant he talks about so often

Bmassie

here is my second attempt at a noory sketch.

MV/Liberace!

is that a restaurant patron falling into tommy's mouth on a slide or something?  and is that a dead body behind tommy? 

Bmassie

yes sir, that was pretty much it. a face of a restaurant with a slide leading into tommys gaping mouth and bones picked clean behind him of the unlucky appetizers,

Quote from: Bmassie on October 31, 2012, 10:58:37 PM
yes sir, that was pretty much it. a face of a restaurant with a slide leading into tommys gaping mouth and bones picked clean behind him of the unlucky appetizers,

Hahahah

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bmassie on October 31, 2012, 10:58:37 PM

I'm laying here in bed guffawing at this description.

SnapT

Quote from: MV on November 01, 2012, 12:06:05 AM
I'm laying here in bed guffawing at this description.
Ditto!