• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

The General

Noory discovers this thread:

coaster

Figured Id kill some early morning hours. apologies to Paper*Boy, I had to use your Tommy. Its hilarious.

Quote from: coaster on October 20, 2012, 03:25:21 AM
Figured Id kill some early morning hours. apologies to Paper*Boy, I had to use your Tommy. Its hilarious.

It's fun, and George and Tommy enjoy reading them together after the show

elbee

Oh god coaster, paperboy, everyone â€" you make me laugh

:-D

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on October 20, 2012, 03:25:21 AM

Hahahahaha..... Coaster, your version of Noory reminds me of the South Park Saddam.   ;D

ziznak

you know George is on every night with a killer milk buzz no doubt!

elbee

dnen-sist
he-sne...desnit
d,d, densist

to the mphones we go!

Morgus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2012, 08:01:28 PM
[attachimg=1]
Hmmm, is that the real reason Noory dropped out of pre-med in college and didn't become a dentist that his father wanted him to be?  8)

ItsOver

It's always nice to have a good laugh on a Monday.  ;D   Speaking of Ferrari, what WOULD be an appropriate vehicle for Noory, I wonder?

HorrorRetro

Quote from: ItsOver on October 22, 2012, 03:39:04 PM
It's always nice to have a good laugh on a Monday.  ;D   Speaking of Ferrari, what WOULD be an appropriate vehicle for Noory, I wonder?

AMC Pacer.

That's some funny shit Coaster.    I  <heart> Glynis t-shirt - hahah.

George's real car should be an old beat up taxi, prowling the streets of Tijuana..

coaster

it was supposed to say "I <3 Elvis" Hard to draw with a mouse and my tablet was acting wonky.

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on October 22, 2012, 05:32:31 PM

.... or this, maybe:

At least it would be funny to see Noory goof it up.

ziznak

hahah he just discovered CG... you think they have this site filtered out on Georgies apple 2E?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on October 23, 2012, 12:45:40 AM
hahah he just discovered CG... you think they have this site filtered out on Georgies apple 2E?

no... george's IIe simply isn't capable of viewing websites... and that's how they want it.

Aaaaahahahahaha   dead cows     hahahahahahahaha..............

ziznak

holy crap nice one coaster

Sardondi

Wait a minute here: have you noticed how much LMH and Progressive Flo look alike? And how we never see LMH and Progressive Flo on Jorch's eye Pad at the same time?

There's somethin' goin' on here, that's for sure. If I could just figure it out....

ziznak

Quote from: Sardondi on October 23, 2012, 11:16:13 PM
Wait a minute here: have you noticed how much LMH and Progressive Flo look alike? And how we never see LMH and Progressive Flo on Jorch's eye Pad at the same time?

There's somethin' goin' on here, that's for sure. If I could just figure it out....
DAmnit sardondi we've been through this... dont talk crap on my girl man... she's nothing like LMH... she's a goddess... and one day... she will be mine... ALL MINE!!!! muaahahahahahahah

coaster

Quote from: ziznak on October 24, 2012, 01:07:27 AM
DAmnit sardondi we've been through this... dont talk crap on my girl man... she's nothing like LMH... she's a goddess... and one day... she will be mine... ALL MINE!!!! muaahahahahahahah
You have a thing for Flo the Progressive lady? Really? I take it you are really hard of hearing? Shes ok on the eyes, but her voice makes me want to drive  into oncoming traffic with no car insurance

ziznak

i stopped listening to women a long long time ago... but i might actually be down with flo while im showin my "ooooooh" face.:).. i can dream cant i? as sick as it may be to the rest of u guys. i have a serious flo obsession if u havent noticed

ziznak

seems about right

and not to beat a dead horse... er cow... I think irl flo is plolly a really cool chick