• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory photoshop gallery

Started by ziznak, July 10, 2012, 10:54:41 PM

Sean92008

Shocked that no one else found this mug shot.  From Dave's days as a tranny prostitute.  Nowadays, Joorch just pimps out the show and studios, he stopped doing tricks when he was hired to take C2C from 15 million to 2-3 million listeners.

NightsAtSea

Full disclosure, I don't really know how to use Photoshop...Well, I was fiddling around trying to feel my way around, and I accidentally created this. I don't know how, and I kind of wish I could un-see it, but I felt obligated to post it anyway.

Firstborn

In the 80's Nancy Reagan had an ill-conceived pet project for the war on drugs. It was called "Just Say No", children were suppose to say it to unscrupulous drug pushers.

Sean92008

Quote from: NightsAtSea on July 20, 2015, 01:27:40 AM
Full disclosure, I don't really know how to use Photoshop...Well, I was fiddling around trying to feel my way around, and I accidentally created this. I don't know how, and I kind of wish I could un-see it, but I felt obligated to post it anyway.

This graphic reminds me of the Spy Kids movies (that Froop TV show???)

Hope the trauma is passing.  Seeing it is nightmarish.

Noory's recent shenanigans deserved a new shoop.

Sean92008

Miss Joorchy, after taking Toooomurrrrrick.

Quote from: J_Frank_Parnell on June 22, 2015, 08:14:50 PM
Some of you might remember this line from way back when Noory was first given the show (as in, "he GETS it").  The context was a series of email exchanges that someone had with George during, I believe, the summer of 2002.  It was, and is, all about the money . . . punk.
I remember how he used to tell the "lowlife" haterz that he made the "big bucks".

dagon1969

Has anyone heard how Georch is reacting to Art's return?

ziznak

i got inspired by some recent posts to do my own "homeless Jorch w sign"

Quote from: ziznak on August 15, 2015, 12:30:07 PM
i got inspired by some recent posts to do my own "homeless Jorch w sign"

It's a good look for George.

Gumby, Dammit

Are we on?
this Mic live? Testes 1...2...3...

Sean92008

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 16, 2015, 11:40:58 PM
Are we on?
this Mic live? Testes 1...2...3...

Thanks for the laugh...  Sums up what's going on in his mind so accurately   ???

Sean92008

Things are pretty dead over here, which is what Joorch has been saying since AB returned...  "Things are pretty dead over hear..."

Buddy Joorch wants you to join the Clear Church Channel.

Sean92008

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 15, 2015, 02:25:45 PM
It's a good look for George.

Good thing, too.  The way Art's hitting the show, Dave doesn't have long before he's at those intersections, begging.

pate

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 17, 2015, 02:21:25 AM
Things are pretty dead over here, which is what Joorch has been saying since AB returned...  "Things are pretty dead over hear..."

Buddy Joorch wants you to join the Clear Church Channel.

Truly awful, Sean.

I am ashamed...

Sean92008

Quote from: pate on August 17, 2015, 02:35:16 AM
Truly awful, Sean.

I am ashamed...

His eyes, eyebrows, mustache and nose...  And the Sacred iHeart of the immaculate radio reception...

I used to remove rock stars' fat from photos for catalogs, Chris Squire once thanked me for removing his "jowls."  I also removed all the security cameras from catalog photos of my company's factory so no one would get any "Mission Impossible" ideas...   ::)

Oh, and I brought BellGab the "Snoory Suit."

ziznak

there are some things we just can't "un-see"

Ruteger

Guys&Gals,

Some really clever and funny manips here. Congrats! KEEP THEM COMIN'!

"Bore Wars"? LOL! But, why all the hate for Linda Howe? She's a competent investigator with interesting stories.

Sean92008

Quote from: ziznak on August 17, 2015, 11:13:48 AM
there are some things we just can't "un-see"

With Dave, it's "unhear" too.

pate

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 17, 2015, 02:49:55 AM
His eyes, eyebrows, mustache and nose...  And the Sacred iHeart of the immaculate radio reception...

I used to remove rock stars' fat from photos for catalogs, Chris Squire once thanked me for removing his "jowls."  I also removed all the security cameras from catalog photos of my company's factory so no one would get any "Mission Impossible" ideas...   ::)

Hmm, a Jorch Merkin, truly disturbing...

EvB

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 17, 2015, 02:49:55 AM

I've worked enough with Photoshop to know this is a GOOD job!  It's also deeply  disturbing.

Sean92008

Quote from: EvB on August 19, 2015, 08:01:20 PM
I've worked enough with Photoshop to know this is a GOOD job!  It's also deeply  disturbing.

Thanks...  for the "deeply disturbing" comment...  Hehehehe...  Blanche must be my momma!  :P

AceAzzameen

Quote from: N0sferatu on June 09, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

"When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's a-NOORY!"