• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

JC

Started by BigWorm, July 14, 2008, 01:07:23 AM

EvB

Have you seen THIS LINK ?  It looks like an impostor to me.  An impostor of a fictional character - how quaint. 

rikmono

Come on, do you really need to ask this question? JC? Ye he's real man, really real, really really real...Now I come to think about it I was going on the assumtion that theres no one really like that in the world but maybe I'm being a little kind to our American cousins? :)

rangers1919

Quote from: lasertron on March 07, 2011, 03:22:27 AM
I also heard that it was Mike Judge...I like that theory.

I've always thought that as well. I remember Judge had a bunch of prank calls he was doing to radio stations for a while. I remember that it was the first time I heard JC on Coast to Coast and he sounded just like Judge. I've looked for these clips on Uoutube, but couldn't find them; I think they were on Howard Stern and The Don and Mike Show.

Archivist1947

Now this is becoming interesting  :)

JC Webster confronts UFO Phil

JC Webster confronts UFO Phil

Anita

LOL...

I listened to only the first minute of that video!!

I believe I heard JC on another talk radio show where he called himself "Joe" and had the same voice and style of rant.   I listened for a few minutes, shook my head and changed the channel. 

I can't listen to him for long.

mark00

JC was a definite fake. The stuff with his girlfriend riding off with some muscled up biker was too much.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mark00 on April 09, 2011, 05:04:10 PM
JC was a definite fake. The stuff with his girlfriend riding off with some muscled up biker was too much.
LOL

I love this website and have been craving this ever since the Noory Era begun.
J.C. Well, his earliest calls I believe were real. And I can somewhat substantiate that claim. There was one night where he claims Art Bell is calling him all hours of the night and hiding out in his bushes. To me, that sounded like general fear and paranoia.
In my opinion...some local pranksters figured out J.C. was the guy living in their town and having listened to the Art Bell Show, were fully aware of J.C.'s paranoias and suspicions of Art and decided to employ the perfect practical joke. They messed with J.C. and pranked him it seemed from the call and Art also appeared to have picked up on the same line of thought as mine. Is it true..beats me, but that would be one damn funny joke if accurate.
As for nowadays, it's pretty apparant that J.C. has been taken over by a troll. Ever since his call in about getting knocked out and mugged at the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, the jig was up, at least in one form. Although I must say, if there are two J.C.'s ......they sure do sound very much alike.

Morgus

Yeah I noticed JC's voice sounded different several years back, possibly replaced by an impersonator.
The original JC was the one who called Art Bell in the 90s.
The impersonator is the one calling Noory and Punnett in recent years.

aldousburbank

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on June 25, 2011, 06:58:56 AM

J.C. Well, his earliest calls I believe were real.

In my world, J.C. is extremely real, and I see him everywhere, but he hides quietly inside the assimilated where it's safe for him to exist.  The Art Bell J.C. is his true voice, and I found it glorious in its unabashed naked hateful ignorance.  People like this have made me what I am today, via the opposite game, if you know what I mean jelly bean.  Thanks J.C.  Idiot.

Eddie Coyle

It's just an awful,tired bit of schtick now. With Art it was probably a put-on as well, but I found it funny. Today, it's meaningless. Goofing on a goof(Noory) can only go so far.

Morgus

Originally JC would call Art Bell randomly every few months.
But with Noory JC seems to be on-call and Noory appears to be able to contact him directly which indicates now its only an impersonator they hired for that purpose.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Morgus on June 25, 2011, 02:45:06 PM
But with Noory JC seems to be on-call and Noory appears to be able to contact him directly which indicates now its only an impersonator they hired for that purpose.

That C2C bench of hired harlequins is very deep. JC,UFO Phil, Hoaxland...dolts on demand.

Quote from: Morgus on June 25, 2011, 02:45:06 PM

I agree the Coast staff has JC's number. Remember when Oscar the son of Satan was on and they surprised him with an unannounced JC? They had to have called JC in my opinion.

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 25, 2011, 02:28:26 PM
In my world, J.C. is extremely real, and I see him everywhere, but he hides quietly inside the assimilated where it's safe for him to exist.  The Art Bell J.C. is his true voice, and I found it glorious in its unabashed naked hateful ignorance.  People like this have made me what I am today, via the opposite game, if you know what I mean jelly bean.  Thanks J.C.  Idiot.

Dude, I wholeheartedly agree. "Woman...get off the road!!!"

Seamus Capone

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 25, 2011, 02:28:42 PM
It's just an awful,tired bit of schtick now. With Art it was probably a put-on as well, but I found it funny. Today, it's meaningless. Goofing on a goof(Noory) can only go so far.

This. I knew that he was bogus from jump, but he could be entertaining and funny at times. That was before he exchanged his relatively subtle toolkit hammer for a blatant one of the sledge variety. It could be that the new audience requires blunt force comedy to know that it's all an act.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jethro Capone on June 27, 2011, 11:51:59 PM
That was before he exchanged his relatively subtle toolkit hammer for a blatant one of the sledge variety. It could be that the new audience requires blunt force comedy to know that it's all an act.

This is the type of cerebral comedy required for C2C in 2011 :

Seamus Capone

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 28, 2011, 01:01:22 AM
     This is the type of cerebral comedy required for C2C in 2011 :

LOL Either you're a psychic, or warped minds think alike. It could be that Carrot Top would be too subtle for Coast (I'm going to Heck).

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jethro Capone on June 28, 2011, 01:26:37 AM
LOL Either you're a psychic, or warped minds think alike. It could be that Carrot Top would be too subtle for Coast (I'm going to Heck).

The warped minds theory works for me...

I guess I'm showing my age invoking Gallagher...I know all the "kids" are into Carrot Top. His puns may be a little too deep for the people who dig Hoaxland and Linda

Seamus Capone

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 28, 2011, 01:54:07 AM
      The warped minds theory works for me...

I guess I'm showing my age invoking Gallagher...I know all the "kids" are into Carrot Top. His puns may be a little too deep for the people who dig Hoaxland and Linda

I *wish* that I was a kid! LOL I knew that ship had sailed when I realized that I couldn't name ten new bands if you put a gun to my head. I only feel like a kid when I listen to Coast. Dick and Linda make me feel like I just drowned in the Fountain of Youth.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jethro Capone on June 28, 2011, 02:17:56 AM
I *wish* that I was a kid! LOL I knew that ship had sailed when I realized that I couldn't name ten new bands if you put a gun to my head. I only feel like a kid when I listen to Coast. Dick and Linda make me feel like I just drowned in the Fountain of Youth.

I was 19 when I started listening to Art, it was a great escape from the OJ Trial and other nonsense that predominated the media in 1994-95. Even if I scoffed at 75% of the subjects, I still listened nightly. He even made me think ABBA was not exclusively for homosexuals.

I'm kind of stunned Noory isn't covering the Casey Anthony trial, it's the type of salacious idiocy he's interested in.

floejisan

Is there any call missing on this list?
If anyone has these calls please share them. If I am missing any on the list let me know.
The Goal here is to collect every call JC has made into C2C and other talk shows.

J.C. is known to have called into Coast to Coast AM on the following dates.
A brief summary of each call follows.

April 20 -- J.C.'s first call in to the show talks about white street gangs & how there doing god work
    July (at some point shortly after the 17th) -- J.C. urges listeners to trust the government
    August 29 -- J.C. says Art sells secrets to the faggot chinese
    September 19 -- J.C. comments on asian faggots

February 14 -- J.C. is interviewed on the show and takes calls from listeners. It was during this call  when he was first called "J.C." says christanity is the best religion Unknown date, but some point after February 14th -- J.C. Rants about the "Devil's Weed" (marijuana), and listeners of rock and roll music. J.C. explains his "New Revelation" in greater detail.
    May 9 -- J.C. calls Willie Nelson saying he better watch his back
    June 18 -- J.C. talks about evil cats and adultery
    October 31 -- J.C. advocates burning people at the stake
    December 4 -- J.C. comments on decline of black poplation & how he jumping in joy

Unknown date -- J.C. rants about Richard Hoagland, Mars, calling hoagland nutcase
    Unknown date -- J.C calls about "The african conspiracy"

July 14 -- J.C.'s second time taking calls from listeners.
    August 22 -- J.C. calls Art bragging about killing famous athesit in drive by

No calls. This was while Mike Siegel hosted the show.

October 19 -- J.C. claims that 'Satan' is behind the mass conciousness experiment that took place over the previous night.
    November 21 -- J.C. says kill all blacks for [sept 11]

Febuary 22 -- J.C. calls Art to comment on his music, Johnny Cash, Lee Hazlewood, the "Great Lie" (the theory of evolution), and Bigfoot families
    February 4 -- J.C. calls Dr. Greg Little
    October 4 -- J.C. reveals the New Commandments. Shortly after this call, Art began posting e-mails on his website from Edna Pringle, who claimed to be writing on behalf of J.C.

No calls. This was when George Noory first took over hosting duties.

May 30 -- J.C. calls in asian child molester scandel says all asian men deserve to die

February 6 -- J.C. comments on those who make deals with the devil
    May 8 -- J.C. talks about global warming and hell heating up
    August 21 -- J.C.'s third time taking calls from listeners. Took up the first full hour of the show.
    August 25 -- J.C. calls George Noory for the first time calling him a wife beater
    October 14 -- J.C. calls in killed michael newdow in drive bye

February 13 -- J.C. calls aaron donuhue says he wants have knive fight with donuhue
    July 10 -- J.C. calls Brother Michael Dimond, twice
    August 6 -- J.C. talks about Mel Gibson's arrest
    August 9 -- J.C. says with the ira to kill dan brown
    August 11 -- J.C. calls Ian Punnett for the first time
    August 29 -- J.C. blasts George calling wifebeater raghead coward and science is lie
    September 8 -- J.C. says he just bomb a abortion clinic
    October 13 -- J.C. blasts Halloween saying it should be outlawed
    October 20 -- J.C.'s fourth time taking calls from listeners
    October 25 -- J.C. blasts Dr. David Darling for denying Genesis
    November 10 -- J.C. demands that art convert to christanity or die

September 9 -- J.C. comments about Muslims

list credit:
c2c.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Christian_Webster

gandalf50

Below is what I have of JC Webster rants.That list seems to be missing the 2007 and 2008 rants

If you want you can get them at my site here http://66.27.143.64/
login: ftpuser
password FTP@user

J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1996 04-19 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1996 08-29 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1996 12-04 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1997 02-14 Art Bell callers 1.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1997 02-14 Art Bell callers 2.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1997 05-09 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1997 06-18 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1997 10-30 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 1999 07-14 Art Bell callers 4.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2001 11-20 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2002 02-22 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2005 02-06 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2005 08-21 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2005 08-25 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 07-10 George Noory, Brother Diamond.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 08-06 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 08-09 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 08-11 Ian Punnett.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 08-29 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 09-08 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 10-13 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 10-20 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 11-10 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2006 12-15 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 01-13 Ian Punnett.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 01-14 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 02-26 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 04-27 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 05-26 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 06-15 John B. Wells.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 06-16 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 06-29 George Noory, Oscar.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 06-29 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 06-30 Art Bell, Edna.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 07-27 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 08-03 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 08-17 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 08-19 Ian Punnett.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 09-09 Rollye James.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 09-28 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 11-09 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 11-23 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2007 12-21 Ian Punnett.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2008 01-03 Art Bell.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2008 01-18 George Noory.mp3
J.C. Webster Rants\J.C. Webster 2008 03-07 George Noory.mp3

~G

Fearlessjay

thanks for this, good old JC, wonder what ever happened to him.

Morgus

Quote from: Fearlessjay on August 10, 2011, 11:46:16 AM
thanks for this, good old JC, wonder what ever happened to him.
JC still calls in every couple months or so to Noory.
But in the recent years he sounds different, might be a fake JC?

ksm32

Wow  looks like you have them all   and some I never new about.
Hell Id subscribe to after dark for a free cd of all those calls.     I wanna visit the compound although  when you get there  I assume you hear the gate close behind you.
A big heavy steel gate         you wont be seeing that gate ever again       hope you like being submerged in burning poop  cuz thats where he,s placeing you.

ksm32

PS  JC called the Riley Martin show  on howered 101  and used  an Fbomb at the end. 

quote, "and you,ll find out what its like muthafucka,good riddons"   Riley had no idea.