• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

JC

Started by BigWorm, July 14, 2008, 01:07:23 AM

Quote from: Morgus on November 01, 2014, 01:08:05 AM
Could have been another fake JC...

I think it was another fake, although we haven't heard from him in so long he could just be slowing down and his voice deepening.

pigtet

Heather Wade

Quote from: pigtet on December 17, 2014, 11:47:58 AM
Here's nearly six hours of JC's phone ins :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXdEhu3qgu0

I'm going to listen to this & laugh my face off tonight!  Thanks!

coaster

I listened to a few hours of JC a week or so back. It was pretty damn funny but you could tell as time progressed that he was playing a character. It just got outlandish. He started making up words, the edna running away with a biker. It just got to be a bit much. If he would have dialed it down, it would have been gold.

Heather Wade

Outlandish is my middle name.  Good day, sir.   ;D

Daggit

Quote from: coaster on December 17, 2014, 03:18:21 PM
I listened to a few hours of JC a week or so back. It was pretty damn funny but you could tell as time progressed that he was playing a character. It just got outlandish. He started making up words, the edna running away with a biker. It just got to be a bit much. If he would have dialed it down, it would have been gold.

I think it was always performance art (pardon the pun). I'm not sure it was ever "real". It definitely did get more outlandish and it downright jumped the shark with the whole Edna thing. I listened to the YouTube clip a few months back and I'm sure that at one point the JC character changed "actors" for want of a better word. By the Noory Years I'm positive that it was staged by the show and he was brought on and paraded in front of the open lines crowd. In any event Art handled him more organically and George can't act to save his life (as evidence by his poor imitation of a host) and it always seemed shoe horned.

pigtet

I honestly think he's a pure comedy Genius. I can't believe anybody could have been fooled by this just in a similar way to Sacha Baron Cohen.

Daggit

Quote from: pigtet on December 19, 2014, 09:25:03 AM
I honestly think he's a pure comedy Genius. I can't believe anybody could have been fooled by this just in a similar way to Sacha Baron Cohen.

I agree. JC was always very quick witted. One of my favorite lines from him was when a caller said the word "condemnation" and in a heart beat he went on a rant about condom use in America. Side splitting stuff. I believe my radio station used it as a promo for the show for years.

Morgus

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on January 10, 2015, 01:19:13 PM
i want jc  to be on coast to coast am more
i mean i want to know more about him
The real JC was back in the 1990s with Art Bell.
The one that has called into with Noory is only a fake impersonator, so just forget about him, its all in the past now.

I've been listening to the compilation today and two things had me absolutely rolling. JC kept referring to Tianamen Square as 'Chinamen' Square. The other was a man calling in, pretending to be the devil commanding JC who was a demon, and he had a slight latino accent and kept saying 'OK' in the manner of Tony Montana.

As I type this, JC starts quoting 'Waiting for the Worms' by Pink Floyd "fire the ovens" "the queens and the coons and the reds and the jews."

Nick el Ass

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 05, 2015, 01:32:17 PM
I've been listening to the compilation today and two things had me absolutely rolling. JC kept referring to Tianamen Square as 'Chinamen' Square. The other was a man calling in, pretending to be the devil commanding JC who was a demon, and he had a slight latino accent and kept saying 'OK' in the manner of Tony Montana.

As I type this, JC starts quoting 'Waiting for the Worms' by Pink Floyd "fire the ovens" "the queens and the coons and the reds and the jews."

I always loved when Art would mess with JC by using the voice changer, and he would get so flustered at times it was hilarious. Plus the idea of a lesbian tupperware party sounds kind of hot.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 05, 2015, 11:53:17 PM

I always loved when Art would mess with JC by using the voice changer, and he would get so flustered at times it was hilarious. Plus the idea of a lesbian tupperware party sounds kind of hot.

me too  ;D

Darkdowndeep

I miss JC
hope he calls again

Randypinball

JC WEBSTER III called #dmtalk @DeepTalkRadio to talk about #ArtBell quitting It Is #JC I have no doubt Heres the call vocaroo.com/i/s0TO5N7ELJ2C

Khameleon808

that does sound like him...   creepy hahah.

The Alcoholic

While half of me thinks the rumor of JC being Mike Judge can't possibly be real, he (the OG JC from when he first started calling Art) does sound a hell of a lot like a Hank Hill on helium with his voice sped up.

Morgus

Did JC call Heather this past week and indicated he had a crush on her?
Thats what she was hinting about on MITD last night...
Sounds more likely to have been one of the many JC imposters trying to play a trick on her?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2016, 05:24:58 PM
Did JC call Heather this past week and indicated he had a crush on her?
Thats what she was hinting about on MITD last night...
Sounds more likely to have been one of the many JC imposters trying to play a trick on her?

I think it was last Friday. It was during an open lines segment. If it was an imposter, it was the best one so far.