• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art quit on the 11th, did a fill in show on the 11th, and came back to BG on 11/11

but oh yeah it means nothing sorry I mentioned it :D

theONE

Quote from: I changed my name on November 22, 2016, 10:20:55 PM
Art quit on the 11th, did a fill in show on the 11th, and came back to BG on 11/11

but oh yeah it means nothing sorry I mentioned it :D

number 11 looks like roman number II (2)
I think Art 'will have' baby No.2
Only question is, who is pregnant Ayrien or Heather 

ha I think we're on different wave lengths brother

Art dismissed any and all references to 11:11 on his show, and bellgab has done the same because Noory showed some interest in 11:11.

just pointing out a little synchronicity

theONE

Quote from: I changed my name on November 22, 2016, 10:34:38 PM
ha I think we're on different wave lengths brother

Art dismissed any and all references to 11:11 on his show, and bellgab has done the same because Noory showed some interest in 11:11.

just pointing out a little synchronicity

On that I agree with you, and I did got that feel from your post that the "famous" 11 number is here...lol

"Master Number 11 â€" Meaning, Personality, Sex Life"
http://chi-nese.com/master-number-11-meaning-personality-sex-life/

*Master numbers are highly spiritual and require special attention. Individuals with a master number should be aware of the meaning
and importance of their life path number, and they should also learn the positive and negative aspects.

Keep in mind! There is a difference between the numbers 11 and 2, 22 and 4, and 33 and 6. These master numbers are not reduced any further.

Master number 11 brings higher intuition and spiritual insight, supernatural abilities, increased sensitivity,
as well as empathy and natural intelligence. The number eleven is a sign of enormous power â€" both mental and physical.
In addition, this is the first master number from a total of three (11, 22 and 33). This number is the root of all other master numbers.

The holder of this life path number is considered to be an old soul, not only because of their unique abilities,
extreme ability to empathize and understand and respect others, but the main reason is very mature thinking.
A child with this master number may only be 12 years old, but their way of thinking may be similar to a person who is sixty years old.*

...more in the link

INFO IN THIS LINK IS ALMOST FUNNY
http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.ca/2011/05/number-11.html

...quote:
NUMBER  11
11  -  MASTER TEACHER   -  KARMIC MASTER TEACHER
*The Master Teacher, illumination, enlightenment, inspirational, idealism, intuitive, psychic abilities, channelling, poetry, art/artistic,
symbols, expression, dreamer, revolution, drugs, alternate consciousness, mysticism, catalyst, prisoner, prophet, celebrity,
highly energized, radical, sensitive, visionary, enthusiastic, creative/creativity.*

...that sucker has everything in it, lol ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Element 115 on November 23, 2016, 10:16:10 AM
Is there a link that works, or can you upload the audio as .mp3?

It is not my content. Your search will be as good as mine!

Incidentally, I've been enamored with this clip of Carlson since I first saw it in the first Zeitgeist film, nine years ago. Nine years! I wasn't aware until now that he was still lying his lying ass off about it years later. What a massive douchebag.

Hi Art!!!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 23, 2016, 02:17:39 AM
I got sick and tired of hearing Art Bell tell everyone that it would take too many people to cover-up 9/11, but in the same breath say he thinks there might be an Alien cover-up. I decided to call his show on 4/20/07 and ask him a few questions.
His open lines claim to offer a forum where you can talk about anything you like. I guess that why they dropped my call after 1 minute 57 seconds.

https://youtu.be/siJSc4A3BS8

http://911blogger.com/news/2007-04-21/lucus-calls-art-bell-out-911-conspiracy

Sadly, the recording is gone--fancy that! But, meanwhile, there's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4dCnYhbsgs

Stay silent, Art. You can't handle the truth.

I once asked Noory and Strieber if the aliens used portals  or Angels to travel great distances and was hung up on in 30 seconds. Your're obession with 9/ 11 is unhealthy. I really don't think that was conspiracy.

My favorite call ever was the guy who asked Noory's guest if he was butt fucked by aliens and then guest answered the question seriously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 23, 2016, 09:36:01 PM
Your're obession with 9/ 11 is unhealthy. I really don't think that was conspiracy.

I think the more interesting question would be why you care that some random person on the internet thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy?  ???

Fascinating.

theONE

That coward is reading this thread every day.

damon

Hello amigos how's is everyone doing?

Jackstar

I really don't think that was conspiracy.

... how else do you explain the presence of the boxcutters? Think, McFly, think.

Your're obession with 9/ 11 is unhealthy.

Who killed Kennedy?

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on November 23, 2016, 11:35:32 PM
Hello amigos how's is everyone doing?

Thankful!

theONE

Quote from: Pedostar on November 23, 2016, 11:54:39 PM

Pedostar aka Jackstar how many pictures of naked babies do you have on your computer you pedophile

norland2424

is that Arts wife?

Jackstar

Is that plastic grass?

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on November 24, 2016, 12:16:59 AM

is that Arts wife?

hmmm, looks like it could be Art's compound

this is Artie's wifu
but maybe the one with horns gained weight

[attachment deleted by admin]

someguy

to quote art bell "sometimes you have to raise the black flag and start slitting throats"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tG9Y2E-v8k

Jackstar

Only if you can dodge a sniper's bullet.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 02:55:50 AM
Only if you can dodge a sniper's bullet.

I could dig trenches.

I've never understood his witch fetish