• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 03:50:03 PM
We divorced.  ;D...She's no longer my wife.

Bummer, dude. BTW, until now I thought you were a woman. I could swear I've seen people referring to you as she. Could be the avatar image, I suppose.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 03:54:29 PM
Bummer, dude. BTW, until now I thought you were a woman. I could swear I've seen people referring to you as she. Could be the avatar image, I suppose.
It's the accent.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:50:26 PM
I posted today because I believe that Art is malnourished.

Well that's certainly one hell of a leap.  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:52:31 PM
Malnourished, his pud quit working.

Oh I say, that cut deep. Only Onan can usually hurt me that way. Or MV. Or RGG, Or SV, Or Senda, Or IB, Or...(cont: pp94)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 03:55:24 PM
It's the accent.

Nailed it! I was hearing a Maggie Thatcher kinda thing going on in all his posts.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 03:54:29 PM

Yeah, RGG and Paladin dream that I'm female. It's the firm thighs and two day stubble that they seem attracted to. SV doesn't care, he's a southerner.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2015, 03:36:26 PM
The C2C guests throw this claim around a lot but I can't find numbers approaching that. I see CDC says for 2010 40,393 deaths attributed to prescription drugs, roughly 99,000 die from HAIs (healthcare-associated infections- stuff you catch when you go into the hospital or doctor,) various sources claim 195,000 deaths due to malpractice for 2000-2003. Some claim even higher into the 400,000 but that was only one source (John T. James, PhD.)Clearly far higher number of deaths than caused by guns, terrorism, etc but nobody is raving about it or demanding law changes.

I am kind of tired continuing to discuss medicine with you. You read a few stats and think you know something. Yes lots of people get hospital acquired infections. Mostly because as time goes by bacteria become more and more resistant to disinfectants and antibiotics. You think it's bad now give it another 3 generations.

When one considers that almost 200 million patients are in a hospital a year the percentage of deaths is less than .0025%. The chances of many of these patients surviving for an length of time without treatment would be a much worse outcome.

But hey spout a few statistics with big numbers and one thinks they know what the fuck they are talking about.

You're also the guy that makes statements that psychiatry isn't a science. You use the argument relating changes in the DSM even though I have explained to you that the DSM isn't meant for the laymen. But you always operate on the concept that because you are smart no one else is, unless they agree with you.

The amount of research in neurosciences is mind boggling and beyond your level of comprehension. That isn't a slight, as someone not working in that field daily you couldn't possibly keep up.

sorefinger

Quote from: norland2424 on December 12, 2015, 03:52:33 PM
LOL are you the shooter? since i can sure as hell say i havent been around Art to see if hes " Malnourished" or not.

Look at his mugshot, for chrissakes.  My neighbor's grandfather is 90 but he doesn't look as old as Art.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 03:57:34 PM
Nailed it! I was hearing a Maggie Thatcher kinda thing going on in all his posts.  :P

Jeeze, that did insult me! Look for an old GC december 2013, I called in, about mid month I think. Not at all received English.

norland2424

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:59:51 PM
Look at his mugshot, for chrissakes.  My neighbor's grandfather is 90 but he doesn't look as old as Art.

his mugshot ??? and you do know he has been a life long chronic cigarette smoker right?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:59:51 PM

Well, Art has a young wife.  He's been ridden hard and put away wet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 04:00:49 PM

Jeeze, that did insult me! Look for an old GC december 2013, I called in, about mid month I think. Not at all received English.

I was thinking of a younger MT, if it makes any difference  ;)

someguy

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 11, 2015, 11:20:25 PM
I didn't realize there was tenure at Bellgab.  I've been here since 2009, newb.  And I certainly didn't authorize you to set the tone within the ranks.  Now shut the fuck up, and go back to your corner.

you shut the fuck up, newb.

someguy

what a gigantic waste of time midnight in the desert was

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 03:58:16 PM

Yeah, RGG and Paladin dream that I'm female. It's the firm cottage cheese thighs and two day landing strip stubble that they seem attracted to. SV doesn't care, he's a southerner.

FIFY, sugar moobs. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 12, 2015, 04:05:38 PM
FIFY, sugar moobs.

Hi darling; missed me?

Usual place? Bring the scarves and bubble wrap.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on December 12, 2015, 04:04:56 PM
what a gigantic waste of time midnight in the desert was

Well, you obviously have personal experience in knowing what it's like to be a gigantic waste of time.

aldousburbank

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:34:35 PM
What, actually work for a living?  Any work I do, I do by proxy. But you're too stupid to know what profession that may be.

I miss Art already.

sorefinger

Quote from: norland2424 on December 12, 2015, 04:01:21 PM
his mugshot ??? and you do know he has been a life long chronic cigarette smoker right?

There is nothing wrong with smoking, provided your diet has the nutrients to repair the daily damage.

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 04:08:24 PM
Well, you obviously have personal experience in knowing what it's like to be a gigantic waste of time.

herp a derp a derp eat shit

onan

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 04:09:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with smoking, provided your diet has the nutrients to repair the daily damage.

Right, because medical science has it all wrong. You are a fucking nut job.

Yorkshire pud

Oh bless you. Did the rest of your family live?

norland2424

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 04:10:37 PM
Right, because medical science has it all wrong. You are a fucking nut job.

I'd stop wasting my time debating.

aldousburbank

There is nothing wrong with diet, provided your smoke to repair the daily nutrients.

someguy

anyone who is surprised art would quit again is an idiot

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 04:08:02 PM

Hi darling; missed me?

Usual place? Bring the scarves and bubble wrap.

Pre-knotted? Or do you want to do the honors?

someguy

the radio stations that made a block for art must be fucking pissed

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: someguy on December 12, 2015, 04:13:46 PM
anyone who is surprised art would quit again is an idiot

Who? We've moved on now..