• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

sorefinger

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

Okay; fire all the medics in the world and see what happens.

Get back to us..Oh, and I hope you don't have children and deny your offspring medical care and pursue your philosophy that doctors are out to kill their patients. I used to be married to one and she saved more lives over her career than you could count to.

Your ex probably never admitted to the patients she actually killed.  I have doctors in my family, however, all are remorseful -- not in denial -- when they make a mistake.

Ciardelo

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:23:47 PM
Your ex probably never admitted to the patients she actually killed.  I have doctors in my family, however, all are remorseful -- not in denial -- when they make a mistake.
Yet you aren't a doctor yourself? What happened there?

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 03:25:51 PM

its called hes making shit up lol, then again i did storm the beaches of Normandy in the 40's...

onan

Yeah, horseshit.

sorefinger

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 03:17:54 PM
Citation please.

Go google it yourself. You'll find studies from Harvard, and just about every other major university, supporting my claim.  That you haven't done so already, explains why you haven't known this before today.

Robert

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 03:00:03 PMI'm certain Art Bell will be touched by your diagnosis of his medical ills. Oh and the entire medical profession equally touched at your trashing of their several years of med school, clerkships, many many hours in hospitals, and numerous exams. Hey, all that could be a thing of the past if only they read this thread.
The funny thing is that I went part way thru med school, & the same friend (Ralph Fucetola) who, along w his wife Kathy Greene, introduced me decades ago to J. Neal Schulman has been doing an audio-visual weekly Webcast with psychiatrist Dr. Rima and her husband Bert Stubblebine for the Natural Solutions Foundation, complaining about the same things as you, especially the health-related stuff.  They haven't gotten death threats, yet they're always complaining of being forced off the air by some sort of financial or other interference.  So you can take care of your health in all the alternative ways, yet still have (perceived) enemies keeping your message from getting out there.

sorefinger

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 03:25:51 PM

What, actually work for a living?  Any work I do, I do by proxy. But you're too stupid to know what profession that may be.

Yorkshire pud

Can you list the underlying circumstances and any/all topical ailments that could and did contribute to a patient dying? Such as heart failure, hemorrhage, aneurysm, various organ failure/dysfunction that resulted in the cause of death being nothing to do with the medical attention they received?

In your own time.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 03:17:54 PM
Citation please.
The C2C guests throw this claim around a lot but I can't find numbers approaching that. I see CDC says for 2010 40,393 deaths attributed to prescription drugs, roughly 99,000 die from HAIs (healthcare-associated infections- stuff you catch when you go into the hospital or doctor,) various sources claim 195,000 deaths due to malpractice for 2000-2003. Some claim even higher into the 400,000 but that was only one source (John T. James, PhD.)Clearly far higher number of deaths than caused by guns, terrorism, etc but nobody is raving about it or demanding law changes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:34:35 PM
What, actually work for a living?  Any work I do, I do by proxy. But you're too stupid to know what profession that may be.

Ah, that wouldn't be a profession then.

norland2424

no one cares that you work in a car wash, here's hoping you have doctors appointment lined up in the near future.

Ciardelo

I'm going to have to ask you to put an adult on the keyboard now. Is your Mother or Guardian there with you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 03:39:40 PM
I'm going to have to ask you to put an adult on the keyboard now. Is your Mother or Guardian there with you?

;D

onan

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:30:45 PM
Go google it yourself. You'll find studies from Harvard, and just about every other major university, supporting my claim.  That you haven't done so already, explains why you haven't known this before today.

I did fucktard. I found a study from Princeton that had a similar title but the actual study pointed to several indicators, including the economy. You're a nut job.

sorefinger

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 03:35:43 PM
Can you list the underlying circumstances and any/all topical ailments that could and did contribute to a patient dying? Such as heart failure, hemorrhage, aneurysm, various organ failure/dysfunction that resulted in the cause of death being nothing to do with the medical attention they received?

In your own time.

You just will never come out of denial, will you?

onan

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:42:54 PM

God knows you won't.

sorefinger

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2015, 03:36:26 PM
The C2C guests throw this claim around a lot but I can't find numbers approaching that. I see CDC says for 2010 40,393 deaths attributed to prescription drugs, roughly 99,000 die from HAIs (healthcare-associated infections- stuff you catch when you go into the hospital or doctor,) various sources claim 195,000 deaths due to malpractice for 2000-2003. Some claim even higher into the 400,000 but that was only one source (John T. James, PhD.)Clearly far higher number of deaths than caused by guns, terrorism, etc but nobody is raving about it or demanding law changes.

+1

iBelieve

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 12, 2015, 12:34:17 PM
Radio is about voice and nuance, Heather didn't show me either.  She sounds just like Connie Willis without the buzz.  DM has alternates with excellent on-air presence and familiarity with the material. The worst thing Rowland could do would be to turn MITD over to an apprentice.  I was impressed with Bryan Alvarez on Sundays.  He's pretty sharp, knows his way around the weird stuff and sounds like a pro. Ex-pro wrestler. There are others I've heard at odd times on DM but don't know their names. Not to mention that Heather's line up of guests for Bell as his producer left much to be desired IMO.

Many long time Bell listeners realized that anyone who attributes anything but a great skill in front of a mic to Art Bell is setting themselves up for disappointment or disillusionment.

Agreed. Brian Alvarez is Great, probably the best sounding alternative to art on the network. I doubt Art listens to the network, so he wouldnt know that. Why give somebody with no experience this slot? Alvarez would be my first choice as a new host.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:42:54 PM

I blame David Icke. He set you up didn't he?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:13:59 PM
Yeah, well, some of you labeled me an idiot the other night, because you didn't like my post about Art, but now you're all eating crow, aren't you, jack-offs?

Muchio Cockhold strikes again!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Whacky Bob L on December 12, 2015, 03:45:50 PM
Agreed. Brian Alvarez is Great, probably the best sounding alternative to art on the network. I doubt Art listens to the network, so he wouldnt know that. Why give somebody with no experience this slot? Alvarez would be my first choice as a new host.
Hey there whacky. You must have me on mute--otherwise you would have seen my post telling you Mr. Alvarez has his own full time show and paid subscription base.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

Okay; fire all the medics in the world and see what happens.

Get back to us..Oh, and I hope you don't have children and deny your offspring medical care and pursue your philosophy that doctors are out to kill their patients. I used to be married to one and she saved more lives over her career than you could count to.

Used to? What went wrong, pud?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 03:49:09 PM

We divorced.  ;D...She's no longer my wife.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Coz on December 12, 2015, 03:08:38 PM
I'm *actually* Italian. And there are no closeted Italians. We're all "out". Way out.

Ever since the Godfather, anyway  ;)

sorefinger

I posted today because I believe that Art is malnourished.  Going by all the naysayers here, retards like onan, want to see to it that Art remains malnourished.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 03:50:26 PM
I posted today because I believe that Art is malnourished.  Going by all the naysayers here, retards like onan, want to see to it that Art remains malnourished.

Oh, then in that case why don't you fill your best shopping bag with lots of nice food, and go over and cook him a lovely meal. Do it today. He'll appreciate it.

sorefinger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 03:49:09 PM

Malnourished, his pud quit working.

norland2424

LOL are you the shooter? since i can sure as hell say i havent been around Art to see if hes " Malnourished" or not.

Ciardelo

Wait a minute--you are saying we ALL are retards? Is that a medical term? Or just that onan is a retard? Because if onan is our only retard we're looking pretty good statistically. (no offense onan)  ;D

whoozit

Let's all chip in and buy him some Tangy Tangerine.  He'll be right as rain in no time.  FFS.