• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Claudius

It may sound mean, but I'll tune in tonight, (not for support because I'm so done with that show now), just to hear the chaos.

Quote from: Catsmile on December 11, 2015, 07:38:42 PM
Damn... Problem solved, because a "nutter" is a trustworthy sort of person to bet you and your families life on. ::)

Quitting was not the only option. A completely understandable option, but it's clear Art's heart wasn't into it anymore.

ge30542

Quote from: trostol on December 11, 2015, 07:45:18 PM
TONIGHT on Midnight in the Desert - Please welcome HEATHER WADE as she will host Brendan Tarpley, Time Traveler from the year 2148!!
Sounds riveting, I can hardly contain my excitement.

Quote from: trostol on December 11, 2015, 07:43:01 PM
not open lines tonight either

Probably a wise decision but fuck that.

Wow Keith is offering refunds? He's the one who really got fucked in all this.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 11, 2015, 06:51:37 PM
This is all my fault. Since I resigned my job and today was my last day at work, I donated $20 to BellGab while I still had spending money. Get home to read this. Well I hope MV puts it up for a rainy day.

Sorry about job... No worries Bellgab isn't going anywhere ... And MV will put your donation to good use.. Watch for your BellGab turbo upgrade. It's fantastic! ... Falkie GIFs all load at once, a full screen of dancing Falkies'. ... MV is a genius!

Love Art..   Praise MV

dan7800

We've all been through this many times and over reacted. Remember when mv sold the site ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2015, 07:47:08 PM
Keith just put this up: http://artbell.com/how-to-cancel-your-art-bell-time-traveler-subscription/

Guess that's really it.  :-[

That's the first class act thing I have ever seen Keith post. I will keep my subscription going for that fact alone.

Catsmile

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 11, 2015, 06:52:21 PM
Art's saying on facebook that he may do random shows if it works out for (Redacted).

So... Arts stalker communicated to him it's okay if he does a show every once in a while, just not every weeknight? Thats mighty nice of the crazy shooter to allow Art the privilege. ::)

Quote from: Claudius on December 11, 2015, 07:47:42 PM
It may sound mean, but I'll tune in tonight, (not for support because I'm so done with that show now), just to hear the chaos.

You're now my favorite poster.  :)

Quote from: Claudius on December 11, 2015, 07:47:42 PM

Yeah, I'm not predicting a happy outcome for tonight's show or the reaction to it.

Quote from: Catsmile on December 11, 2015, 07:50:26 PM
So... Arts stalker communicated to him it's okay if he does a show every once in a while, just not every weeknight? Thats mighty nice of the crazy shooter to allow Art the privilege. ::)

Yup, in between gun shots.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dan7800 on December 11, 2015, 07:49:49 PM
We've all been through this many times and over reacted. Remember when mv sold the site ?
No.

diyrob

As soon as Heather opens the lines for callers, it will be a shit storm. There will only be one topic on anyone's mind - and it isn't going to be her guest.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2015, 07:51:45 PM
Yeah, I'm not predicting a happy outcome for tonight's show or the reaction to it.

We brave few, we band of BellGabbers...

ge30542

The part Art didn't hear, " YOU WERE...........INSTRUCTED TO DO ONLY RANDOM SHOWS"

Dateline

Art STFU, video later and get back to work!

How dare you to Falkanize us!

Dave at on at 10:00.

So the shooter yelled at Art?   Please tell me it was "How Dare You"..............

Soylentblue

Quote from: Catsmile on December 11, 2015, 07:50:26 PM

Yeah! Where is the sense in that?

I am quitting for the safetys sake of my family but will return once in a while.

Sounds like wanting have your cake and eat it too.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2015, 07:40:07 PM
Bateman has a show? When is it on?

I usually check out the shows from his soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/darkcityfm
But I'm not sure if it gets updated very frequently by the looks of it or maybe he just doesn't do very many shows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on December 11, 2015, 07:43:01 PM
not open lines tonight either

Aw! They really should. It would be a good release of steam, as we're obviously all reeling from this bad news

El Kragen

Well that sucks. I almost made a post the other night about how this stalker is Art's new "My back is killing me" excuse to skip shows. I didn't want to be "that" guy lol. At least it happened a week before another $5.00 went through.

Claudius

Quote from: ge30542 on December 11, 2015, 07:54:42 PM
The part Art didn't hear, " YOU WERE...........INSTRUCTED TO DO ONLY RANDOM SHOWS"

No it was a fan shooting off bottle rockets and saying, 'YOU WERE GREAT LAST NIGHT! KEEP IT UP!'

Quote from: ge30542 on December 11, 2015, 07:54:42 PM

And put *BANG* (redacted) *BANG* in charge..

ge30542

Quote from: Claudius on December 11, 2015, 07:56:32 PM
No it was a fan shooting off bottle rockets and saying, 'YOU WERE GREAT LAST NIGHT! KEEP IT UP!'

REALLY lol right now.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2015, 07:56:28 PM
Aw! They really should. It would be a good release of steam, as we're obviously all reeling from this bad news

We'll always have The Young Turks...

Uncle Duke

:-[
Quote from: dan7800 on December 11, 2015, 07:49:49 PM

Sure we have.  I remember Art quit at least twice in the months leading up to MITD, once when he and Keith had a falling out, the second when he knee jerked at being told he couldn't play "his" bumper music.  This is different, his over-the-air affiliates are already shitcanning MITD, and Keith is telling subscribers how to ditch their TT memberships.  Sounds like this is not reversible.

Quote from: ShayP on December 11, 2015, 07:58:02 PM

I thought of something to say but realized I could opine all I want and it wouldn't matter.  However, of all the posts I've seen thus far, these are leaning towards my thoughts.

Opine. This is how we heal.

Leo and that J Shoe Neilman guy lasted longer than Art. Who saw that coming?