• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

LadyFish

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 20, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
Yikes. I wonder if Heather liked Karen, and vice versa?

Well, Karen’s station, KNYE, did drop Heather’s MITD show on their overnight lineup awhile back.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 20, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
The short answer is that she uses people, is a total narcissist and whack job. She used BG to worm her way into Art's good graces, then ignored the forum altogether. She was very popular here previously because too many people fell for her 'poor me' act. Now they feel played and resentful.

Heather never played with me.  Now, that I resent.

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 20, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Heather never played with me.  Now, that I resent.

Well you'll always have Debbie

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 20, 2018, 06:03:41 PM
Well you'll always have Debbie

That should be fun.  What a "honey."

folks, Art made up the part about stalker shooting at him. firecrackers, dude. firecrackers.

Uncle Duke

Will we see any tabloid stories about Bell's death?  I'd bet the answer is yes.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 03:33:48 PM
Art used Heather. she's a total rube.

Art fucked her ass and came in her hair! WHOA HO! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 20, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
Art fucked her ass and came in her hair! WHOA HO! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!

she fucked and sucked her way to le cuck shed. LMAO!

bobo17

All
does anyone know if Art is thinking about coming back on the radio
i read an early post where he may make Friday night appearances on MITD
once in a while

Art if you a reading this, please consider coming back we all miss you

bobo

ItsOver

Quote from: bobo17 on April 20, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
All
once in a while

bobo
How's the planning going for meeting with Art?  I understand he's pretty tied up, at the moment.

Keep up the good work and stay in touch.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 20, 2018, 06:14:49 PM
Will we see any tabloid stories about Bell's death?  I'd bet the answer is yes.

Not so sure.  I think this Sex Cult business might suck up all the oxygen in the tabloid room.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bobo17 on April 20, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
All
once in a while

bobo

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 20, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
The short answer is that she uses people, is a total narcissist and whack job. She used BG to worm her way into Art's good graces, then ignored the forum altogether. She was very popular here previously because too many people fell for her 'poor me' act. Now they feel played and resentful.

Sounds a lot like your mate, Yorkshire Pud. Even got LauraKinch to buy him a bigger house. Used us up he did. Never drops in for a spot of tea.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 20, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
How's the planning going for meeting with Art?  I understand he's pretty tied up, at the moment.

Keep up the good work and stay in touch.

well, we can be sure Art will be stuck in one location... he can't escape this time.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
Sounds a lot like your mate, Yorkshire Pud. Even got LauraKinch to buy him a bigger house. Used us up he did. Never drops in for a spot of tea.
I'm not sure Laura's thrown a smart phone down the hole, yet. 

Tricky-D

Like I said above I swing 50/50 if there was a stalker. If it was a fake and was a way out from doing MiTD the hoax was probably not to fool us so much as Keith Rowland. Art conceived of MiTD as a retirement gig, something to keep his mind active and doing what he loved. Making money was not his goal, just enough revenue to break even. What was Keith’s role in this? To make money, not that there is anything wrong with that this is America, that’s what we do here. KABC had picked up Midnight in the Desert, this was huge! KABC’s owners were discussing adding Midnight in the Desert to their other stations across the country. Keith Rowland’s little company was on the verge of becoming a legitimate radio syndicator. Keith could have been a very rich man. This was not what Art wanted, he was older, had less energy, was still dealing with his back issues and the onset of symptoms from COPD. How could Art tell Keith, who is a fuck face but Art liked him, who had been with him since Keith ran the Art Bell Computer BBS that listeners connected with modems and long distance phone calls that ‘sorry man I know you’re gonna be rich if I stay and I know you’ve spent the last 2 years working on this project at your own expense after I egged you on but I’m old and tired I don’t want to this.’ Keith would have been the one shooting at Art. Instead Art tells him he’s being shot at, his wife and kids are in danger and being terrorized. Even an asshole like Keith is going to go ‘oh man I get it’. I think I just convinced myself it was all fake.
Quote from: sydtron on April 20, 2018, 05:04:29 PM
I really do think the shooter was a cover up for him not being able to do shows because it took too much out of him to do a show. Art is a showman after all. Why say your sick, when you could give them a tale of woe? He gets the sympathy, a way out and nobody has to know about your semi terminal illness. Win win. Until those meddling kids from Bellgab start snooping around.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

Maybe if you stopped asking him if he'd like cream, sugar or polonium in his tea. ::)

ItsTelly

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 07:16:36 PM
Like I said above I swing 50/50 if there was a stalker. If it was a fake and was a way out from doing MiTD the hoax was probably not to fool us so much as Keith Rowland. Art conceived of MiTD as a retirement gig, something to keep his mind active and doing what he loved. Making money was not his goal, just enough revenue to break even. What was Keith’s role in this? To make money, not that there is anything wrong with that this is America, that’s what we do here. KABC had picked up Midnight in the Desert, this was huge! KABC’s owners were discussing adding Midnight in the Desert to their other stations across the country. Keith Rowland’s little company was on the verge of becoming a legitimate radio syndicator. Keith could have been a very rich man. This was not what Art wanted, he was older, had less energy, was still dealing with his back issues and the onset of symptoms from COPD. How could Art tell Keith, who is a fuck face but Art liked him, who had been with him since Keith ran the Art Bell Computer BBS that listeners connected with modems and long distance phone calls that ‘sorry man I know you’re gonna be rich if I stay and I know you’ve spent the last 2 years working on this project at your own expense after I egged you on but I’m old and tired I don’t want to this.’ Keith would have been the one shooting at Art. Instead Art tells him he’s being shot at, his wife and kids are in danger and being terrorized. Even an asshole like Keith is going to go ‘oh man I get it’. I think I just convinced myself it was all fake.

I think you convinced me too. It would all make sense.  After crying the quit wolf a few times before, Art would need to come up with a damn good reason to quit this time.  Being shot at on a nightly basis would be one of the few good reasons.

As Sam Kinison once said: I like the way you think...

Telly

Sean92008

KABC even did that marathon of Art Bell... KFMB was about to start and the weirdness spooked them and they backed out.

El Chorro

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 08:24:33 PM
I think you convinced me too. It would all make sense.  After crying the quit wolf a few times before, Art would need to come up with a damn good reason to quit this time.  Being shot at on a nightly basis would be one of the few good reasons.

As Sam Kinison once said: I like the way you think...

Telly

Stalkers don't force celebrities to quit their professions. They hire security, move if necessary...it was Art's choice to live in a compound that looked like a show-and-tell diorama. It clouded his legacy...better to go out for health reasons.

Art had a great run for a relatively brief time, and late in life...the years since that period ended longer ago than his national profile lasted.

DanTSX

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 19, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
Heather Wade's refusal to speak to a counselor if they do not know about Art Bell and his radio program...

I don't want to go to a doctor unless he plays 5-string Bass...

What a fucktard.  You know, there are some people that are better off dead... I have no mercy for her, why should I? Compassion is for those who deserve it. Not for somebody who's been given such a big opportunity only to pout, whine, complain, and blame everyone else for everything else...

Maybe she will be one of those people who feel that their fame will come after their death... I don't mind watching a train wreck at this point in my life.

The only other angle I could possibly see is that she might be trying to get somebody to encourage her to kill herself so that she can sue them for $$$.  Let's face it, she's probably evicted from Art's property and has probably lost her show because Mr. Moneybags is dead.

Yes!  This is becoming a Cohen brothers film!

Tricky-D

Quote from: El Chorro on April 20, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
Stalkers don't force celebrities to quit their professions. They hire security, move if necessary...
Let’s assume the stalker was real for a minute. Would a radio show be worth moving from a home and property he loved? Art was a goofball and he loved that place. What about disrupting the lives of his wife and child? If shit like that had went down in the 90’s he and Ramona would have fought back. 70 year old rich Art with a young wife and daughter... screw this.

DanTSX

Quote from: El Chorro on April 20, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
Stalkers don't force celebrities to quit their professions. They hire security, move if necessary...it was Art's choice to live in a compound that looked like a show-and-tell diorama. It clouded his legacy...better to go out for health reasons.

Art had a great run for a relatively brief time, and late in life...the years since that period ended longer ago than his national profile lasted.

Heather was the stalker!

Girls can’t ahoot.  That’s why art’s Fat ass didn’t die back when he was doing MITD shuffling between trailer homes in his Ham nerf trailer park

El Chorro

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
Let’s assume the stalker was real for a minute. Would a radio show be worth moving from a home and property he loved? Art was a goofball and he loved that place. What about disrupting the lives of his wife and child? If shit like that had went down in the 90’s he and Ramona would have fought back. 70 year old rich Art with a young wife and daughter... screw this.

That's true but it makes him look very unserious about his radio show...I guess that's the point. It hurts his brand. Even if there was a stalker, better to claim ill health.

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 20, 2018, 03:20:51 PM
Without Art plugging the show on Facebook, and occasionally teasing that he may do a show from time to time, their dwindling subscribers might take a huge nosedive...

I got to say I never thought it would all come tumbling down so fast. But it is quite the shit storm...

Bellgab is always ready, eager, for the next shit storm

ItsTelly

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
Bellgab is always ready, eager, for the next shit storm

That's basically why I subscribed: in the hope that Art would pop in and do a show every once in a while (like he promised). He did exactly one.

I'm a sucker.

Telly