• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Chine

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2018, 05:52:56 PM
Look at this logically. What woman would let their husband invite another woman (younger) to move in and work from their home? It is a very odd situation...swingers? open marriage? daughter?

What I’m curious about is how his own wife feels about these public Facebook posts. The broken heart images, etc. Everyone is focusing concern to Heather. Bickering about Coast and on other pages. What a wreck. Grieving is havoc and yes, we all grieve differently. Yet, maybe some concern toward his own wife, children and his close friends over many years. Heather has known him for 3? 4?

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 18, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Just out of curiosity, if HW's "truth" is that she is Bell's daughter, how will that affect everyone's feelings about her?  About Bell?
I'll now firmly know Art loved a good soap opera more than the paranormal.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 18, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Just out of curiosity, if HW's "truth" is that she is Bell's daughter, how will that affect everyone's feelings about her?  About Bell?

She’s not his daughter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:03:13 PM
You all have lost your goddamn minds.

What would you know about it?! ::)

chefist

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:04:09 PM
What I’m curious about is how his own wife feels about these public Facebook posts. The broken heart images, etc. Everyone is focusing concern to Heather. Bickering about Coast and on other pages. What a wreck. Grieving is havoc and yes, we all grieve differently. Yet, maybe some concern toward his own wife, children and his close friends over many years. Heather has known him for 3? 4?

Exactly...look at this from Airyen's (sic?) point of view...I feel very bad for her...this screwed up situation with HW and now Art's death...I hope someone isn't taking advantage of her during this time.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

I haven’t seen one word of concern about their grief, have you?

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 18, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
;D
Correct me if I’m wrong, but she said she was half Chinese- and I do believe she said her dad was the one who was Chinese. Is Art Chinese?
#ArtTurningChineseIReallyThinkSo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 18, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Sigh...Here comes the SJWing and moral outrage. I've seen lots of posts regarding them. You should hook up with Lasha! ;D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 06:04:52 PM
She’s not his daughter.

I don't think she is either, just asking if she was if that would change anyone's opinion of her or her "Dad"?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 06:04:52 PM
She’s not his daughter.
I think related for sure. Possibly a niece.
DR MD MD IMO is right regarding the swinging and other lifestyles. Most people don't do that shit when they have little kids.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2018, 06:06:05 PM
Exactly...look at this from Airyen's (sic?) point of view...I feel very bad for her...this screwed up situation with HW and now Art's death...I hope someone isn't taking advantage of her during this time.
She's too busy booking flights to Manila.

Chine

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 18, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

No. If she replied or included his wife and two young children. It’s like drumming up on her sorrow. Again, any of us who have lost a loved one know it’s absolutely crushing and you do behave irrationally... going through the stages. But I’m tired of it being all about her and the show , the fans reacting with the  ‘you knew him best’ ... etc etc

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 06:05:15 PM
What would you know about it?! ::)

Oh, hi. I thought you would be busy printing, framing and hanging this post on your wall and maybe getting it embroidered into a pillow:

Quote from: Azzerae on April 18, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Haha, I like you, M.D.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
Hey man! what's up? It really is just a very peculiar arrangement out there in Pahrump...now if Art's wife was his age, that might be different...two elderly folks helping out a struggling young host...but that's not the case...

Hi chefist,

I hope everything's going well for you my friend. Either way.... Daughter or not, let's not forget that the show essentially stinks on ice.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
Sigh...Here comes the SJWing and moral outrage. I've seen lots of posts regarding them. You should hook up with Lasha! ;D

Yes, lots of gnashing of teeth in my post. I mean the drama is rolling off in waves. Are you drowning yet?

You’re a drama queen, MD. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 18, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
I don't think she is either, just asking if she was if that would change anyone's opinion of her or her "Dad"?

For me, no...although I would see the whole situation as even more sad and tragic than it already is.  :'(

chefist

Quote from: username on April 18, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

Hi chefist,

I hope everything's going well for you my friend. Either way.... Daughter or not, let's not forget that the show essentially stinks on ice.

Ha... ;D with that there is common ground with all...no doubt

albrecht

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 18, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
Same as you, I thought it right away. I thought there was a familial resemblance with his first daugher too. https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/421726431077359617/B82lMCBd_400x400.jpeg

But, he does have a type He liked Heather right away. The looks could be fitting the type or could be genetics.
Or even worse, both like the latest mental health issue, or SJW project, GSA. Genetic Sexual Attraction.
https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2003/may/17/weekend7.weekend2
I'm kidding, I hope! One recent case of claimed GSA led to a murder-suicide.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:10:03 PM
Oh, hi. I thought you would be busy printing, framing and hanging this post on your wall and maybe getting it embroidered into a pillow:

Aw! Don't be jealous. I like you too, despite your mental retardation. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFDzQD-LR80

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on April 18, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Haha, I like you, M.D.
You'll be killing him last?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2018, 06:14:40 PM
You'll be killing him last?

OMG you guys are killing me with the great gifs and songs. A Commando reference and a Morrissey song above. OMG these are my people! My vaguely lovable, morally bankrupt people!  :-*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 06:13:55 PM
Aw! Don't be jealous. I like you too, despite your mental retardation. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFDzQD-LR80

Haha, not the best musician to post if you are trying to convince people you aren't gay.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 06:16:37 PM
OMG you guys are killing me with the great gifs and songs. A Commando reference and a Morrissey song above. OMG these are my people! My vaguely lovable, morally bankrupt people!  :-*
Wait till Catsmile weighs in. ;)
#HashtagsCan'tLiveWithThemCan'tLive
WithoutThem

wr250

QuoteLet’s hang on to our butts and get rippin, how long before HW & KR put the kibosh on all the streams of Art’s shows...
since premrat owns all the c2c art bell shows , and sirius radio owns the Dark Matter episodes, KR and HW have no say if a streamer plays any of those. they only have a say in the MITD episodes.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2018, 06:20:16 PM
Wait till Catsmile weighs in. ;)
#HashtagsCan'tLiveWithThemCan'tLive
WithoutThem
The last week or so has reminded me so much of the old days. When there was still back biting but none of it was really serious and didn't involve politics. We all had Art in common. Those days were fun. I'm hoping this lasts for a bit longer too. It's great to see so many people active again and having fun. Or not having fun. I can't force anyone to have fun. I just know I am throughly enjoying my time here.
Praise MV!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2018, 06:11:16 PM
Ha... ;D with that there is common ground with all...no doubt

:D

I wish it didn't have to be that way, but the Trojan horse was planted. Now we see a product of nepotism sink further down, to a bottomless free fall of obscurity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:19:22 PM
Haha, not the best musician to post if you are trying to convince people you aren't gay.

Maybe I'm just confident enough in my hetrosexuality to do that. Hey, if I want to ride mv like we were two Vikings who were just so confident in our masculinity that we could do that and get away with it that don't make us gay, right? :D

Other gay musicians I enjoy: Freddie Mercury, Elton John, etc. but not that Boy George. That guy's just a fag! :P

DanTSX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

Morrissey isnt gay >:(

But oh god does he ever suck

How do people listen to him?  He’s such a foppish wanker.  Wino music.

Chine

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 06:22:59 PM
The last week or so has reminded me so much of the old days. When there was still back biting but none of it was really serious and didn't involve politics. We all had Art in common. Those days were fun. I'm hoping this lasts for a bit longer too. It's great to see so many people active again and having fun. Or not having fun. I can't force anyone to have fun. I just know I am throughly enjoying my time here.
Praise MV!

Imagine the GNS thread active tomorrow night for the C2C Tribute. That will really be like the old days. Too bad Bateman isn’t here and ... or.. maybe MaryAnn will call in for her cat astrology memories and Art.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Morrissey isnt gay >:(

But oh god does he ever suck

How do people listen to him?  He’s such a foppish wanker.  Wino music.

Totally gay! And he's a crooner. You either like that kind of thing or not I guess.