• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Ciardelo

Say...did deJuan ever vote? I don't think he voted in the poll.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2016, 11:57:10 PM
You are correct - I see this listed at the c2c website:

Space & Alien Snowfest
The Convention Center
Big Bear Lake, CA
February 5-7
On Saturday, February 6th, at 11:15am, George will moderate a panel discussion with Stanton Friedman, Jason Martell, Mike Bara, Chase Kloetzke, Micah Hanks, and Tom Danheiser. Then, from 7-9pm, George will host a Meet & Greet, and mixer with other conference speakers. Tickets cost $209 each...

....and a $20 cover to get to Meet, Greet & Mix with Joorch n Tommee.

zeebo

Space & Alien Snowfest
On Saturday, February 6th ... from 7-9pm, George will host a Meet & Greet, and mixer with other conference speakers....

Don't party too hard George ..  You gotta be sharp for Suckage Sunday, Feb edition.

ManiacMatt

Listening to the following clips might be slightly more fun than hitting yourself in the head with a hammer.  There's not much unintentional comedy here, just general suckage and a peak into the world of Noory.

George, as the boy, was indoctrinated with a superstition about shoes.

ManiacMatt

George wants to know if you put the toilet paper up or down.  Throughout the show he discusses this with callers and then gives his reason for bringing it up.

ManiacMatt

George thinks a book about janitor's stories would be a great book.  I'm sure he's searching for a ghost writer at this moment.

ManiacMatt

The Guy from Pittsburgh shares his toilet paper philosophy.

ManiacMatt

Are people who don't believe in UFO's ignorant?  Tommy doesn't want to go up stairs. 

ManiacMatt

George mentions the Hawaii studio and he has turned down an invite from prince Albert.

zeebo

Quote from: ManiacMatt on February 07, 2016, 12:30:53 AM
...George, as the boy, was indoctrinated with a superstition about shoes.

Ah George and his old-timey anecdotes, like those lazy days throwin' frogs at the wall.

theONE

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2016, 02:23:53 AM
Ah George and his old-timey anecdotes, like those lazy days throwin' frogs at the wall.

Hi, I'm new in this thread, please help,..is the George that you are talking about here so much,
is that the same George from C2C that makes 1/2 million dollars per year ??

If that's the same George,...than I've heard that he is a "smart cat"

Izintit?

Quote from: theONE on February 07, 2016, 02:53:20 AM
Hi, I'm new in this thread, please help,..is the George that you are talking about here so much,

...THEN I`ve heard that he is a "smart cat".  I actually believe you have heard that. GNS

Uncle Duke

You are correct - I see this listed at the c2c website:

Space & Alien Snowfest
The Convention Center
Big Bear Lake, CA
February 5-7
On Saturday, February 6th, at 11:15am, George will moderate a panel discussion with Stanton Friedman, Jason Martell, Mike Bara, Chase Kloetzke, Micah Hanks, and Tom Danheiser. Then, from 7-9pm, George will host a Meet & Greet, and mixer with other conference speakers. Tickets cost $209 each...

My God, George "moderating" that lot?  Talk about the blind leading the blind.  There isn't a single "speaker" in that group I'd pay $2.09 to see, even if the cost included an autographed copy of their latest book.

theONE

Quote from: Izintit? on February 07, 2016, 08:19:01 AM
...THEN I`ve heard that he is a "smart cat".  I actually believe you have heard that. GNS

Thank you Izintit? NOW  ;) , because THEN  :)  I made a mistake. Thanks ,I mean it.

btw,  HWS   :P

theONE

Hello, loving and tolerant bunch of softies -- I would like to greatly improve on your
cryptic letter combination " GNS " , I would like to add one more letter to it; " GNSC "
I have completely no idea what " GNS " stands for,...
but " GNSC " stands for: George Noory Smart Cat ,...so there you go, you can start from
now on using the new improved version of GNS.   :P :P :P

GNSC                                         GNSC                                                GNSC

Izintit?

Quote from: theONE on February 07, 2016, 01:47:50 PM
Hello, loving and tolerant bunch of softies -- I would like to greatly improve on your
cryptic letter combination " GNS " , I would like to add one more letter to it; " GNSC "
I have completely no idea what " GNS " stands for,...
but " GNSC " stands for: George Noory Smart Cat ,...so there you go, you can start from
now on using the new improved version of GNS.   :P :P :P

GNSC                                         GNSC                                                GNSC
I will use GNSC if you answer what HWS stands for,I promise.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 07, 2016, 01:01:55 PM
My God, George "moderating" that lot?  Talk about the blind leading the blind.  There isn't a single "speaker" in that group I'd pay $2.09 to see, even if the cost included an autographed copy of their latest book.
However I would enjoy seeing photographs of the people who attend such events. Seems so bizarre that I'm sure there would be some funny characters. Has Norry offered a cruise "big event" yet? That would seem to be right his his alley.

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2016, 04:37:48 PM
Has Norry offered a cruise "big event" yet? That would seem to be right his his alley.
Nope no cruises.
Noory is probably afraid of water and boats, that would explain why when he was in the Navy for 10 years he only sat at a desk as a landlubber...  8)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2016, 04:37:48 PM
However I would enjoy seeing photographs of the people who attend such events. Seems so bizarre that I'm sure there would be some funny characters. Has Norry offered a cruise "big event" yet? That would seem to be right his his alley.

Probably not unlike those you see on those "People of Walmart" sites.

theONE

Quote from: Izintit? on February 07, 2016, 02:23:38 PM
  I will use GNSC if you answer what HWS stands for,I promise.

HWS => Heather Wade Sucks  ... cleaver , aaaa ?    :P

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 07, 2016, 05:09:33 PM
Probably not unlike those you see on those "People of Walmart" sites.
Yeah. My favorite "big event" I heard was something like Conspiracon or something? Basically conspiracy guests and, presumably, fans in Vegas. I really wanted to see what characters showed up to those. Firstly, if you are paranoid or a "targeted individual" would you even go? And secondly, in their minds, wouldn't there be a danger of a "false flag" having on the the conspiracy theorist leaders at one location.
ps: I love for Norry to come up with a cruise idea pretty soon. It would seem to be ideal. Captive audiences, buffets, Norry could headline some nightclub crooning, paranormal date, conspiracy date hook-ups, sea sickness and Legionnaires, etc.
-GNS

theONE

Quote from: onan on February 07, 2016, 03:42:23 PM
George Noory Sucks Constantly Smart Cat

Fix-it 4U  :P

...or you can still use good old version:  GNS  =>  George Noory Smart
but GNSC  sounds more sexy,...especially that George is  "theKing of theNight Show"  :P

onan

Quote from: theONE on February 07, 2016, 05:21:13 PM
Fix-it 4U  :P

...or you can still use good old version:  GNS  =>  George Noory Smart
but GNSC  sounds more sexy,...especially that George is  "theKing of theNight Show"  :P

When George Noory explains why he thinks asteroids have brains, I may reconsider. When George Noory explains his two back feet, I may reconsider. Until then, George Noory Sucks constantly.

theONE

Quote from: onan on February 07, 2016, 05:40:44 PM
When George Noory explains why he thinks asteroids have brains, I may reconsider. When George Noory explains his two back feet, I may reconsider. Until then, George Noory Sucks constantly.

Ohh, come on,..you that 'slow' ?,

- that was poetic licence George used to state that asteroids
are traveling on pre-programmed trajectories ,
and  those trajectories were established by Intelligent Being,...since George used that metaphor
of asteroids having brains,..really guys - for all those years you were not aware of that,...  haaa??

So I had to arrive here, to...enlighten you  :P
ahhh ,...simpletons - simpletons ... poor you :P

zeebo

Quote from: theONE on February 07, 2016, 02:53:20 AM

I admit, anyone who gets paid to be a fool does possess a kind of genius.

ACE of CLUBS

Oh ..... come on onan

George is dull ....... but, he has a job!
I'd like to see him hire Art to read the news, or do commercials for George's 'Outer Limits' dating site .....  8)

onan

Quote from: theONE on February 07, 2016, 06:05:30 PM
Ohh, come on,..you that 'slow' ?,

- that was poetic licence George used to state that asteroids
are traveling on pre-programmed trajectories ,
and  those trajectories were established by Intelligent Being,...since George used that metaphor
of asteroids having brains,..really guys - for all those years you were not aware of that,...  haaa??

So I had to arrive here, to...enlighten you  :P
ahhh ,...simpletons - simpletons ... poor you :P

Yeah, I'm not superstitious. There is no god.