• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Sophie

Itty Bit

Look what I found just now.   :o  Don't know what it means, except, I did learn how to change font color.  I think.  We'll see.

THIS IS THE GLP BACKUP CHANNEL - LEARN TO USE IT NOW

GLP IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE - VOICE / TEXT CHAT IS AVAILABLE IN THE MEAN TIME

HOW TO CONNECT TO THE VOICE CHAT:

Install the ventrilo client software here [link to www.ventrilo.com]
Then manually connect to the glp ventrilo server with the info below:

Server Hostname: verge.pure-voice.net
Server IP: 64.34.164.243
Server Port: 3205
Server Name: glp

You will need to click the little tabs to the right of the username and server box to setup a username for yourself and input the server info above.
Remember to click NEW to setup a new username and server once inside the tabs.

Here is a screen shot on how to get Ventrilo to work: [link to i41.tinypic.com]

Once you are in, press the CHAT button to enter the text chat.
Once you get in, the LEFT CRTL Key is the default push to talk button. Holding this button down has you on the mic and releasing it has you off mic and no longer heard.
This Push-To-Talk key can be changed by going in SETUP and using the hotkey edit.  

Sophie

Excellent work Itty, and the green really shows off your Avatar! :D

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: PW on June 29, 2009, 11:29:26 AM
;D

Oh sure thanks a LOT PW. Ya freakin' Clown.

Now, thanks to YOU, I spilled coffee on my keyboard from laffin so hard at Sal and Richard transferring Gary the Retard to a Chinese restaurant, AND, I have to come up with two new
pictures...one, thanks to your Tard in the Superman outfit I've gotta do George wearing the same or similar outfit...Retard Strength vs. Noron Strength, AND, "Cousin It" needs to be changed into a new character, Cousin Richard C...

Daunting tasks, PW, daunting tasks...and now I'm down to my last keyboard...and all I was trying to do was get caught up on the thread!

Lemme see if I can help with that De-Suckify score of yours! Hahahahaha!  :P

Itty Bit

Quote from: Sophie on June 29, 2009, 11:38:59 AM
Excellent work Itty, and the green really shows off your Avatar! :D
Thank you.  That color coordination is SO important, don't you think?!?!

;)

Is It EEvil?

Quote from: Itty Bit on June 29, 2009, 11:35:20 AM
Look what I found just now.   :o  Don't know what it means, except, I did learn how to change font color.  I think.  We'll see.

THIS IS THE GLP BACKUP CHANNEL - LEARN TO USE IT NOW

GLP IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE - VOICE / TEXT CHAT IS AVAILABLE IN THE MEAN TIME

HOW TO CONNECT TO THE VOICE CHAT:

Install the ventrilo client software here [link to www.ventrilo.com]
Then manually connect to the glp ventrilo server with the info below:

Server Hostname: verge.pure-voice.net
Server IP: 64.34.164.243
Server Port: 3205
Server Name: glp

You will need to click the little tabs to the right of the username and server box to setup a username for yourself and input the server info above.
Remember to click NEW to setup a new username and server once inside the tabs.

Here is a screen shot on how to get Ventrilo to work: [link to i41.tinypic.com]

Once you are in, press the CHAT button to enter the text chat.
Once you get in, the LEFT CRTL Key is the default push to talk button. Holding this button down has you on the mic and releasing it has you off mic and no longer heard.
This Push-To-Talk key can be changed by going in SETUP and using the hotkey edit.

Hi there former RSF!

I hope GLP is down for the count. Trinity (Jason Lucas) can jam his Ventrilo where the sun doesn't shine....

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Is It EEvil? on June 29, 2009, 01:03:40 PM
Hi there former RSF!

I hope GLP is down for the count. Trinity (Jason Lucas) can jam his Ventrilo where the sun doesn't shine....

Yes!

And not even their Stupor-Hero, with his Nooritard-Strength, can out-match MV's George Noory Sucks Forum and it's Super Powers!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 29, 2009, 01:26:18 PM

Yes!

And not even their Stupor-Hero, with his Nooritard-Strength, can out-match MV's George Noory Sucks Forum and it's Super Powers!

Nobody picks on Noory....

Quote from: Sophie on June 29, 2009, 10:52:38 AM
Don't compare George to Gomez.  Gomez had flair, he had Morticia, the children and Lurch.  Don't tell me you've forgotten cousit Itt?

Well, Tommy is doing his best... perhaps a post-modern interpretation of Lurch..

'This towering brute has been shambling around the studio forever...He is not a very good producer but a faithful one...One eye is opaque, the scanty hair is damply clinging to his round fat head...generally the company regards us as something of a joke.'  - George Noory

Tommy (in his high squeaky voice):  'You rang?'

Sophie

Quote from: Itty Bit on June 29, 2009, 12:40:08 PM
Thank you.  That color coordination is SO important, don't you think?!?!

;)

It can't be overstated!

Sophie

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 29, 2009, 12:30:50 PM
Oh sure thanks a LOT PW. Ya freakin' Clown.

Now, thanks to YOU, I spilled coffee on my keyboard from laffin so hard at Sal and Richard transferring Gary the Retard to a Chinese restaurant, AND, I have to come up with two new
pictures...one, thanks to your Tard in the Superman outfit I've gotta do George wearing the same or similar outfit...Retard Strength vs. Noron Strength, AND, "Cousin It" needs to be changed into a new character, Cousin Richard C...

Daunting tasks, PW, daunting tasks...and now I'm down to my last keyboard...and all I was trying to do was get caught up on the thread!

Lemme see if I can help with that De-Suckify score of yours! Hahahahaha!  :P

Couldn't Cousin Itt be Linda Moulten How on earth would she let someone do that to her face. 

At least she'd have a cover up.  Michael Jackson didn't have one and look what happened to him.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 29, 2009, 10:49:46 AM
you know something... i'm trying to recall... did art ever talk about this 11:11 bullshit?  or was that an exclusively nooronic addition to the flavor of the show?  my recollection is that snoors brought that about exclusively but i might be wrong.

I don't think he did per se. But, I do vaguely remember his bringing up something like that, just enough for the  phoney phucking phraud King Nooron to "glom onto" and act like it was his original thought.

Noory is what we refer to on the Gumby Planet as an "Empty". An entity bereft of any original thought who must therefor steal pieces of identity from others and  act as if  it were their own.

Phunny, on a neighboring planet, the world where Phillip K. Dick originated, known to all Gumbians as the "Dick Planet," entities such as George are known as "Chicken Heads."

(for a full explanation of what a Chicken Head is, I refer you to the most excellent PK Dick novel, "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep").

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sophie on June 29, 2009, 02:20:16 PM
Couldn't Cousin Itt be Linda Moulten How on earth would she let someone do that to her face. 

At least she'd have a cover up.  Michael Jackson didn't have one and look what happened to him.

I see your point. But, LMH and MJ were not human...the started out human, but they were replaced as soon as they attained a certain level of notoriety...

Sophie

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 29, 2009, 02:31:26 PM
I see your point. But, LMH and MJ were not human...the started out human, but they were replaced as soon as they attained a certain level of notoriety...

Well that does make sense.

But this 11:11 brouhaha!  I think he made it up, he probably had his alarm turned to 11:11.

Do you remember Noory repeatedly cutting himself, with what who knows, an envelope, plastic knife, the ginsu or even a machete and saying afterwards that there was not even a mark on his skin. 

Yet another attempt to let us listeners know that we weren't dealing with just any inferior lightworker, but an actual Worker in the Light!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sophie on June 29, 2009, 02:43:19 PM
Yet another attempt to let us listeners know that we weren't dealing with just any inferior lightworker, but an actual Worker in the Light!

<<<inserts finger in throat.

Sybil

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 29, 2009, 10:49:46 AM
you know something... i'm trying to recall... did art ever talk about this 11:11 bullshit?  or was that an exclusively nooronic addition to the flavor of the show?  my recollection is that snoors brought that about exclusively but i might be wrong.

You're absolutely right, that's Noory's squeezins.

Sybil

Quote from: Sophie on June 29, 2009, 11:01:31 AM
I've never fancied myself a lurker.  But if I can give the gift of stress, and it bothers them enough to ban me, I'll just lurk all day long.

You GO girl!

Sybil

Quote from: Sophie on June 29, 2009, 10:56:42 AM
I don't remember him talking about 11:11 either.  I do remember numerology or some conversations like that from Art.  I think he (Snoory) was just trying to get cozy with the numbers lady.  An by cozy I mean, well, you know. :o

Sybil

Sybil

Check this creepy shit out over there at ungodly like productions:

THIS IS THE GLP BACKUP CHANNEL

- LEARN TO USE IT NOW -

THIS IS WHERE WE WILL MEET IF GLP GOES DOWN IN THE FUTURE!

- GLP IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE -

- STAND ALONE VOICE / TEXT CHAT IS AVAILABLE IN THE MEAN TIME -

Live Voice / Text Chat Status: Live Stats

-------------------

Sybil

Quote from: PW on June 29, 2009, 03:14:09 PM

A little.

I saw that pic earlier, LOL! I have it saved for future noorying. I can make fun of retards because we have a couple in my family. Yeah, I know. Go figure.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Sybil on June 29, 2009, 03:16:16 PM
Check this creepy shit out over there at ungodly like productions:

THIS IS THE GLP BACKUP CHANNEL

- LEARN TO USE IT NOW -

THIS IS WHERE WE WILL MEET IF GLP GOES DOWN IN THE FUTURE!

- GLP IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE -

- STAND ALONE VOICE / TEXT CHAT IS AVAILABLE IN THE MEAN TIME -

Live Voice / Text Chat Status: Live Stats

-------------------

That is creepy.

Sybil

That's more than scary right there! Yikes!

Sybil

I NEED HELP! I'm doing a Revolution Show on Friday.

Can anyone think of any good songs on that subject?

THANKS!