• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Supernormal

Don't hold back, Gumby. I'm with ya' on the Fab Four, but I gotta give credit to the Kings for being charismatic, gifted entertainers.

Mops

Quote from: Supernormal on June 28, 2009, 12:13:50 AM
Not to get off track, but I think that Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley died from the isolation that was imposed upon them by their "paranormal" level of fame. I'm not sure that I believe the guest's theory, which seems to fit in with the rest of his hyperbole, although there likely is a grain of truth to some of what he's saying. Are you guys big fans of either one? I'm more of a Beatles fan, myself.

Holly fan here (next landed on Roky and the Elevators).  The Baptists in Lubbock tried to drive Holly and the Crickets into isolation but they were such regular guys it didn't work.  (They did, however, force Maria into a lifetime of isolation.)  Fame was so secondary for Buddy in particular that it's hard to imagine him winding up in hiding.  Unlike Elvis, Buddy kept total control over his own life and business.  So, as you say, Elvis may have been marketed to death.  Jackson too, although I really wonder about the seriousness and long-term effects of the burns from the Pepsi ad fire.  The details of the fire were sealed tight and, if I remember correctly, the subsequent lawsuit was settled very quickly.  Certainly struck me as more than just a hair fire, though.

Oddly enough, the combined forces of Texas Baptists and the music biz in California eventually did in Roky just as his career was hitting Mach. 

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Supernormal on June 28, 2009, 01:08:10 AM
Don't hold back, Gumby. I'm with ya' on the Fab Four, but I gotta give credit to the Kings for being charismatic, gifted entertainers.

Elvis wasn't the King of Rock and Roll. That was a title laid upon him by PR firms. Elvis was a performer and a great one. Jackson too. In his prime yeah he could lip-sync as BAD as the rest of em (cheap shot ok). Sure, ok maybe he "was" the King of Pop. But who the fuck would want that title?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Mops on June 28, 2009, 01:13:10 AM
Holly fan here (next landed on Roky and the Elevators).  The Baptists in Lubbock tried to drive Holly and the Crickets into isolation but they were such regular guys it didn't work.  (They did, however, force Maria into a lifetime of isolation.)  Fame was so secondary for Buddy in particular that it's hard to imagine him winding up in hiding.  Unlike Elvis, Buddy kept total control over his own life and business.  So, as you say, Elvis may have been marketed to death.  Jackson too, although I really wonder about the seriousness and long-term effects of the burns from the Pepsi ad fire.  The details of the fire were sealed tight and, if I remember correctly, the subsequent lawsuit was settled very quickly.  Certainly struck me as more than just a hair fire, though.

Oddly enough, the combined forces of Texas Baptists and the music biz in California eventually did in Roky just as his career was hitting Mach. 

I agree. That was certainly the time in the performer's career that he was on fire. As a matter of fact, it wasn't too long afterwards that his entire face started to melt.

Heeeeee-hee-hee.

The Professor

A new low for Ian, having a charlatan nutjob
Channel Michael Jackson...that is pure Noory...

HAL 9000

Quote from: pogoSo V for Vendetta, you weren't completely thrilled with my posts about you on the other Noory GLP board?
(EDIT: picture an astonished smilie here, can't get it to post)

I ordinarily don't respond to trolls, but I'm hungry, so I'll take a nibble at the bait... whatever would possess you to come here and ask such a question? Perhaps your inability to figure out how to add an avatar, or post a picture on a forum, speaks greater volumes than I could ever conjecture.

By all means, thrill us with more of your brilliant analysis.

While on the brief topic of "still current" GLP posters, I noted this post from another intellectual giant very recently:

Quote from: NOLADOGTis is a STAND against the "Other" Thread. Keep the Faith and NEVER Forget...GEORGE NOORY SUCKS!!

Somehow, subtly debasing this thread, and thereby, the members who have left GLP and set up camp here, is again, perhaps noteworthy of one's pathology and loneliness. All three people left posting there, plus Pogo's postings there, bring the total to 3.5 posters. While the original thread deletion is a tragedy, the remnants have turned into nothing more than pathetic, and a parody unto themselves. Though rarely, sometimes I go there (GLP), just to see the same two avatars fill a page, speaking seemingly to themselves, all the while prentending to like it (even though one person has almost begged for the reinstatement of the old thread). Kinda sad to see this behavior from one who has a so-called "advanced degree."

I'll leave it at that, so that this thread doesn't devolve into other than Snoory Sucks.

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 27, 2009, 11:20:16 PM
Meanwhile here's Ian right now comparing Michael Jackson to JFK and Elvis.

Ian Punnet Sucks.

Creepy Priest.

I bet all the little old ladies at his church just think the world of him.

'Oh he's such a nice young man.  He's so smart and handsome.  He has his own radio show you know.  I just love his sermons.  And he sure likes to eat, we just so enjoy him at Big Bob's Buffet after church.  And his wife is so adorable.  And his son is such a sweet boy.'

Ok, I'm making myself ill, where is that horse guy?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 27, 2009, 09:59:13 PM
And how could I have left out the following:

- George the hard worker, and the corollary - George spending his days preparing for the show

- George the Lightworker

- All the people in entertainment he knows, Hollywood friends he has, stars that have promised to come on his show...

- the whole Ouija Board thing.. what a load that was from start to finish.

- his Aunt Shafica, who he didn't actually know, and was a distant relative..

And about the Worker in the Light - I have only heard the story about casting a spell on those women, or their boyfriends or whatever, but can anyone seriously think dumb lazy George has a clue how to 'cast spells'?

That smacks of George wanting people to think of him as some Debonair Practitioner, yet as human as anyone - only using 'black' magic side for the sake of love.  All it really showed is what a tin ear he has...

Yes.

Most of George's inane utterances say more about himself and his thought processes.

While I believe too that he put that out there wanting people to think he's an occult adept, capable of causing great harm at a whim and without much effort beyond relaxing in his Lazy Boy and "concentrating," (fart) I don't believe he ever did spell #1 in his entire life. In fact, I don't believe he can spell at all!
Having said all that, what does it say about someone who would put that in an autobiographical work designed supposedly to make oneself out to be a "worker in the light"? He describes himself actually doing these things, going through the unthinkable process of actually projecting harm onto innocent others for the sole purpose of selfish personal gain while framing it all in a booga-booga magical sense. This behavior is lower than low in the first place. But to then admit it publicly and brag and gloat on it, well, that's different.  It represents the thought processes of someone who is criminally insane. Yet there he is, laying it out for all to experience, even speaking the words as he reads it on his talking book. It's all maybe a slight bit beyond a big WTF? No?  The sick fuck.

It should be re-titled, "Window to the Soulless...How to spot a Suckic Vampire and then flee in haste!""

The Professor

I sent Ian. Fastblast asking him to have his charlatan guest have
His ability tested on air as well, by channellling Ians dead relatives...

Mops

Quote from: The Professor on June 28, 2009, 01:29:20 AM

I'll bet we can trip him up when Donnie Osmond dies.

HAL 9000

Congratulations to Gumby Dammit! on his correct answer of the movie "Troy" - his "prize" request was Pink Floyd's "Echoes" album, which you can find here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/248785008/Music.Pink.Floyd.Echoes.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/248797987/Music.Pink.Floyd.Echoes.part2.rar

No one answered the second The Completely Off-Topic Movie Music Diversion Contest

The correct answer for that tune was: Saving Private Ryan.

Curtis Loew

Quote from: The Professor on June 28, 2009, 01:29:20 AM

Do we know if the guest is related to Nancy Lieder in any way?

Mops

Is Jackson responding to the channeler in Morse Code?

MABUSE

Quote from: The Professor on June 28, 2009, 01:39:34 AM

Why not have him channel the spirit of a dead former radio show which was reknown in its day for its exploration of the paranormal?  The one that died when King of the Shill took it over?

**M**

Mops

Quote from: MABUSE on June 28, 2009, 01:49:20 AM

Why not have him channel the spirit of a dead former radio show which was reknown in its day for its exploration of the paranormal?  The one that died when King of the Shill took it over?

**M**

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

I sent Ian a Fastblast asking him to have his charlatan guest have

Always a gentleman - mine wasn't nearly as nice...

Mops

Good idea.  I'll do the same.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Curtis Loew on June 28, 2009, 01:44:48 AM
Do we know if the guest is related to Nancy Lieder in any way?

Does he eat dogs and cats?

Curtis Loew

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 28, 2009, 01:55:35 AM
Does he eat dogs and cats?

I really couldn't say but he does have the pretend channeling thing down. 

The Professor

Strike that, new low for Ian taking
Callers for the charlatan-channeled spirit
Of Michael Jackson...

The only redemption I can imagine

Caller: Michael, how much does this show suck?

Gumby, Dammit

I just turned this on. This is unfucking believable beyond even anything Noory would do!

Professor! Fastblast him again and tell him we'll all believe him if the guest will do a couple "Hee-Hee's"

Also, ask him to grab his own package and tell us if he's packin' meat down there or if he's "smooth"...

Yeah...and maybe also see if he'll moonwalk for us!

HEEEEEEEE-HEE-HE!

HAL 9000

While I'm generally an Ian fan (I'm prepared for my verbal flogging), I can at least appreciate his vocabulary, which I appreciate as one who likes etymology... and his occasional challenging of guests. I'm disappointed by his lack of tolerance when it comes to conservative points of view regarding politics, where he consistantly cuts off callers, but allows himself to espouse whatever he wants. Then again, it's his show, and is control. I'd like to think, if I were behind the mike, I'd let the "opposing" caller make their point, and THEN rip them apart - but Ian dumps conservative callers much too quickly (IMHO), and let's nutjobs go on far too long.

With respect to this Michael Jackson bullshit, it's just overwhelming for a person with a medical background to tolerate - if some of the reports are true, there was gross medical negligence involved. And it's not those freakin' SSRI's. I really don't feel like ranting on medical stuff right now - but there APPEARS to be so many BASIC errors duuring the potential administration and resuscitation efforts, as to be laughable by nearly anyone who's taken a CPR class, and certainly if a cardiologist was present. Maybe I'll comment another time... but for now, a relaxing adult beverage seems in order.

I must add: last week's horse show, and tonight's show are new Ian lows. Ian, you are sucking more and more...

The Professor

Quote from: Mops on June 28, 2009, 01:46:38 AM
Is Jackson responding to the channeler in Morse Code?

I think the eatherial lines are crossed,
Michael clearly thinks he's talking to Oprah

Mops

Quote from: Curtis Loew on June 28, 2009, 01:57:18 AM

It was a nice touch when he briefly spoke like Jackson.  That's the kind of detail they can't teach in Grifting School. 

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Curtis Loew on June 28, 2009, 01:57:18 AM

Shit Curtis...you would think though that as easy as it is to imitate Michael Jackson, he could at least speak in Jackson's perverted little twist-o-freak voice...."I did evweetheeng fowr da cheowdwen"

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Mops on June 28, 2009, 02:03:24 AM
It was a nice touch when he briefly spoke like Jackson.  That's the kind of detail they can't teach in Grifting School.

Well there ya go. Missed that part!

HEEEEEE-HEE-HE!

Curtis Loew

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 28, 2009, 02:03:54 AM
Shit Curtis...you would think though that as easy as it is to imitate Michael Jackson, he could at least speak in Jackson's perverted little twist-o-freak voice...."I did evweetheeng fowr da cheowdwen"

Ya know, I don't mind listening to Ian on the weekends,  but this segment is just rank stupidity.

The Professor

Quote from: MABUSE on June 28, 2009, 01:49:20 AM

**M**

Great point, much better use of the channeler...time for
Channel surfing now...

Mops

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 28, 2009, 02:04:28 AM
Well there ya go. Missed that part!

HEEEEEE-HEE-HE!

He has to be very careful about mimicking Jackson's voice in case he's ever asked to channel Janis or Froggy.  Or Harpo.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Mops on June 28, 2009, 01:40:34 AM
I'll bet we can trip him up when Donnie Osmond dies.

Well since I guess he's got that falsetto down, maybe he can channel Barry fucking Gibb while he's at it! It'd be really funny to hear a dead guy sing "STAYING ALIVE" in a girl-voice, "Stayin' A-lie y-ive y-ive y-ive -yaaaaaa-ah!" (Heee Hee)

How deep is your love? No, ask him how deep was his love...