• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 22, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
Noory had a stalker?  First I heard of this..please do tell?

Telly

My 72 hours of negative free posting is not quite up yet. Zeebo can’t answer yet either.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
My 72 hours of negative free posting is not quite up yet. Zeebo can’t answer yet either.
Allow me.  He selects his own women to dance with at events, which would lead most women to believe there is a real attraction to some extent.  As opposed to Tom selecting women for him, like in Houston years ago ("Houston's finest", condescended George).  Anyhow when a man tries to market himself as down to earth, authentic, romantic... while choosing his own dance partners who are all dolled up (being dolled up affects a woman).... that is a recipe for a stalker. 

Women who volunteer to dance with him, or who give him uterus or breast crushing hugs (McMinnville, Solecito) don't go to his events for a fake performance; they expect him to be as authentic as he seems.

So, any number of women could have become stalkers.  After all, he said on air, "Sexy demons?  Send some!".

One lady tried to get through to him, after having danced with him, by calling in on the next Christmas and his birthday.  He basically iced her, even though she was everything many good men would look for in a woman. You could practically hear her start to crack on air the last time, but who could blame her?

Even though he doesn't exactly say his relationship status, it is obvious he markets himself as single. He profits off teasing women.  He gives the women he dances with more tender preliminary touching than their husbands!  He thinks he's Elvis.  He has made himself out to be some sort of deboinaire, and profits from the deceipt of it.  I say it's deceipt because if he was going to consider dating women from events, he would have started with the caller I mentioned, since she was about as near perfect as a woman can be.  I hope she found someone more romantically ethical, and I hope the proverbial elevator he and his unnamed idol spend an hour in, tanks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 22, 2018, 08:31:17 PM
Allow me.  He selects his own women to dance with at events, which would lead most women to believe there is a real attraction to some extent.  As opposed to Tom selecting women for him, like in Houston years ago ("Houston's finest", condescended George).  Anyhow when a man tries to market himself as down to earth, authentic, romantic... while choosing his own dance partners who are all dolled up (being dolled up affects a woman).... that is a recipe for a stalker. 

Women who volunteer to dance with him, or who give him uterus or breast crushing hugs (McMinnville, Solecito) don't go to his events for a fake performance; they expect him to be as authentic as he seems.

So, any number of women could have become stalkers.  After all, he said on air, "Sexy demons?  Send some!".

One lady tried to get through to him, after having danced with him, by calling in on the next Christmas and his birthday.  He basically iced her, even though she was everything many good men would look for in a woman. You could practically hear her start to crack on air the last time, but who could blame her?

Even though he doesn't exactly say his relationship status, it is obvious he markets himself as single. He profits off teasing women.  He gives the women he dances with more tender preliminary touching than their husbands!  He thinks he's Elvis.  He has made himself out to be some sort of deboinaire, and profits from the deceipt of it.  I say it's deceipt because if he was going to consider dating women from events, he would have started with the caller I mentioned, since she was about as near perfect as a woman can be.  I hope she found someone more romantically ethical, and I hope the proverbial elevator he and his unnamed idol spend an hour in, tanks.

Aren’t you going to even hint about tranny lawyers from Kentucky?

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 08:33:34 PM
Aren’t you going to even hint about tranny lawyers from Kentucky?
How did they meet?
What did they do?
Exactly what stage and kind of tranny is she?
I know she is smart, creative, down-to-earth, a little racist by my standards, and it seems like she takes time to help people on GLP.

What would she want with him??  He would be talking about Swedish women, MTV women, Miley Cyrus' onesies, bikini models and "attractive actresses" the whole time, probably even in bed!  Who wants to be with someone like that?  Is there something about being a tranny that makes her immune to disrespectful talk like that?  I mean, if he is willing to say on-air that he was in love with girls on tv during his marriage when he had his own girls, is there nothing he won't say?  I wouldnt expect a lady at an event to know all that, but a stalker would.  How exactly would this stalker compartmentalize her feelings when he mouths off?

I mean just recently, it was Jennifer Love Hewitt, and then he perverted the who-do-you-want-in-an-elevator question.  Wouldn't the stalker care that he constantly tries to make normal women feel inferior and insecure?  Most women can't reduce their belly by abstaining from water and liquids five hours before a date, or going on a two week colon cleanse with no solid food like the models he raves about.  And one of the models he admires is in trouble with her producer for not losing weight - but according to online sources, when I analyzed her height and her weight, she is already 15lbs underweight!  No wonder she can't lose weight.  What kind of woman wants to be with a man who raves about that??

He is a man who says "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", but who also says he goes to Vegas every time he plays a certain bumper song.  What kind of stalker wouldd want a man with secrets like that?  And, a man who describes burlesque dancers' outfits on air.

I don't know much about Art Bell and young, imported wives... But at least he kept his shows clean, was a family man in his location, and didn't go around teasing women all over the country for money and attracting a stalker.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on April 22, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
How did they meet?
What did they do?
I know she is smart, creative, down-to-earth, a little racist by my standards, and it seems like she takes time to help people on GLP.
Whaaat? I recall someone posting about this issue but I never quite got it. Tranny stuff confuses me and it was quite clear who was doing the stalking or if it was like divorces etc where there were counter and back-and-forth allegations, filings, accusations,etc. Which direction, might not be proper term, was the tranny going? Known tranny or pretending to be someone else (I guess that is cross-dresser) and this caused whatever issue or legal event?  What is "little racist" mean, out of curiosity, like only racist against a certain race, but not others, or just casually racist due to age, changing times, etc? And what happened with said Tranny and Norry, GLP, etc?

And I thought C2C guests were bizarre....

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on April 22, 2018, 09:09:38 PM
Whaaat? I recall someone posting about this issue but I never quite got it. Tranny stuff confuses me and it was quite clear who was doing the stalking or if it was like divorces etc where there were counter and back-and-forth allegations, filings, accusations,etc. Which direction, might not be proper term, was the tranny going? Known tranny or pretending to be someone else (I guess that is cross-dresser) and this caused whatever issue or legal event?  What is "little racist" mean, out of curiosity, like only racist against a certain race, but not others, or just casually racist due to age, changing times, etc? And what happened with said Tranny and Norry, GLP, etc?

And I thought C2C guests were bizarre....
The attorney is from the south.  By northern standards, according to what i saw on GLP, she is totally racist the way southerners can be.

I saw that he got a restraining order against her, and that she in turn applied for one but it was not approved.

Jojo

One time i saw she was in what seemed to be a GLP tranny forum, but that doesnt mean she is one.  I was in there too, and im not one.  I think she presents herself as female.

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on April 22, 2018, 09:32:24 PM
The attorney is from the south.  By northern standards, according to what i saw on GLP, she is totally racist the way southerners can be.

I saw that he got a restraining order against her, and that she in turn applied for one but it was not approved.

Not true.  She was not represented and he was.  She was not someone who ever was in this type of court, and dismissed the action in front of the Judge. Based on the evidence, she would have gotten it.  The Judge wanted to choke her is what was told at a paranormal conference I went to during social hour. Hic!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on April 22, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
Not true.  She was not represented and he was.  She was not someone who ever was in this type of court, and dismissed the action in front of the Judge. Based on the evidence, she would have gotten it.  The Judge wanted to choke her is what was told at a paranormal conference I went to during social hour. Hic!
Well, you would know than I would.  I just follow the links in Bellgab.  I see now that in my layperson's mind, I assumed her pro se appeal against his new retraining order was actually (my mistake) a request for one of her own. 

Juan

Regionalist bigot.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Yeah I've gotta be nice up until tonite's "Here's what's happeneen".

Dr. MD MD

she is totally racist the way southerners can be.

Really, Jojo? Really?! ::)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on April 23, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
Yeah I've gotta be nice up until tonite's "Here's what's happeneen".

I hear The Chase.....
Unleash The Squirrel!

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 23, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
I hear The Chase.....
Unleash The Squirrel!

I'm on it, buddy!  .... Nice E. Coli story to kick off the week, Georgie .... Zing! I'm here all week!

El Chorro

Dr. Sky did George's live show the day after his mother died and Heather is still off the air???

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
Dr. Sky did George's live show the day after his mother died and Heather is still off the air???

I will say this about George.  No drama on his show.  A great deal of ineptitude but no meltdowns plus he is reliable.  He's like called out twice since starting in 2003  and I think the last time was in 2008.

Dr. MD MD

El Chorro

So George has to spell "theatre" to be sure we don't think it has three "r"s in it, the way he says it.

Quote from: Jojo on April 22, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
How did they meet?
What did they do?

What would she want with him??  He would be talking about Swedish women, MTV women, Miley Cyrus' onesies, bikini models and "attractive actresses" the whole time, probably even in bed!  Who wants to be with someone like that?  Is there something about being a tranny that makes her immune to disrespectful talk like that?  I mean, if he is willing to say on-air that he was in love with girls on tv during his marriage when he had his own girls, is there nothing he won't say?  I wouldnt expect a lady at an event to know all that, but a stalker would.  How exactly would this stalker compartmentalize her feelings when he mouths off?

I mean just recently, it was Jennifer Love Hewitt, and then he perverted the who-do-you-want-in-an-elevator question.  Wouldn't the stalker care that he constantly tries to make normal women feel inferior and insecure?  Most women can't reduce their belly by abstaining from water and liquids five hours before a date, or going on a two week colon cleanse with no solid food like the models he raves about.  And one of the models he admires is in trouble with her producer for not losing weight - but according to online sources, when I analyzed her height and her weight, she is already 15lbs underweight!  No wonder she can't lose weight.  What kind of woman wants to be with a man who raves about that??

He is a man who says "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", but who also says he goes to Vegas every time he plays a certain bumper song.  What kind of stalker wouldd want a man with secrets like that?  And, a man who describes burlesque dancers' outfits on air.

I don't know much about Art Bell and young, imported wives... But at least he kept his shows clean, was a family man in his location, and didn't go around teasing women all over the country for money and attracting a stalker.

I know I've missed a lot of Noory shows the last few years but I don't recall him being condescending or misogynistic toward women on his show.  If his guests start talking about sex and that sort of thing, he always deflects the conversation usually by saying "this is a family show" even though the damn show is on between 1 and 5 on the east coast.  Can you state precisely when he commented on burlesque dancer's outfits?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

I know I've missed a lot of Noory shows the last few years but I don't recall him being condescending or misogynistic toward women on his show.  If his guests start talking about sex and that sort of thing, he always deflects the conversation usually by saying "this is a family show" even though the damn show is on between 1 and 5 on the east coast.  Can you state precisely when he commented on burlesque dancer's outfits?

I'm convinced that Jojo is romantically obsessed with <shudder> Joorch. :o

Taco Bell

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2018, 11:40:56 PM
I'm convinced that Jojo is romantically obsessed with <shudder> Joorch. :o

Who wants a moustache ride?!

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

My pleasure.  09/27/2016. Approximately 18:40 minutes of the 3rd Hour.  I don't think meant it disrespectfully of women.

And, he was talking to a woman.  A woman who said nipples in the next sentence!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 24, 2018, 01:36:22 AM
My pleasure.  09/27/2016. Approximately 18:40 minutes of the 3rd Hour.  I don't think meant it disrespectfully of women.

Precisely.

Why are you up so late?

Jojo

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 23, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
Who wants a moustache ride?!
Is it my imagination, or is one side always a slightly different length than the other?  I like it when both sides reach his smile lines.

Jojo