• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 20, 2018, 01:46:38 AM
I am shocked people who mind is full of conspiracy will trust a website to hook you up. You think they would be suspicious

The people they set them up with are totally CIA minders. Lonely kooks make the best special ops killers, They also make good patsies too. ;)

Rix Gins

Quote from: Étouffée on April 20, 2018, 01:40:08 AM
I remember from years back, (Redacted) posting here on BellGab that it was the Malachi Martin interviews that hooked her on Art’s show.   Can’t argue with that.

Noory’s staff did a hell of a job putting this tribute together.

Yes it's a memorable show, and I will never forget George's voice when he broke the news of Art's death. He was sincerely broken up about it.

Malachi’s book “Hostage to the Devil” was a great read

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 20, 2018, 01:50:24 AM
Art’s three interviews with Malachi Martin

Yeah I had those mp3s and then I subscribed to Apple Music or whatever it’s called and suddenly everything in my playlists that wasn’t from the iTunes store vanished. I’m hoping they’re still in the depths of my computer somewhere.  :-\

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 20, 2018, 01:53:44 AM

Love that book.

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 20, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
Yes it's a memorable show, and I will never forget George's voice when he broke the news of Art's death. He was sincerely broken up about it.
regrets they never will have a chance to really talk as friends
two people too stubborn

Scary, scary book and still in print.

sydtron

Man. I forgot how good these interviews were. Going to have to find them.

Zetaspeak

Wow got to give them credit. Good blend of guests and a few long form interviews/moments

So we have a moment with Area 51 flight, wacky callers with JC, and interview with Malachi 

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
Yeah I had those mp3s and then I subscribed to Apple Music or whatever it’s called and suddenly everything in my playlists that wasn’t from the iTunes store vanished. I’m hoping they’re still in the depths of my computer somewhere.  :-\
I could burn you some copies

I have read all of Malachi’s books
did you know he was in the middle of writing another when he passed ?
and what was written disappeared ?
supposedly another Vatican tell all (written as “faction” as Malachi would say)

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

Send the laptop to MV. He will fix it for you

ShayP

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 20, 2018, 01:59:02 AM
Wow got to give them credit. Good blend of guests and a few long form interviews/moments

So we have a moment with Area 51 flight, wacky callers with JC, and interview with Malachi

Better than I expected.  I'll have to catch up on the first hour or so but I'm enjoying this so far.   8)

Rix Gins

Quote from: sydtron on April 20, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
Man. I forgot how good these interviews were. Going to have to find them.

Yeah, Art's voice sounds so robust.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 02:00:20 AM
Send the laptop to MV. He will fix it for you
I also hear FALKIE knows a lot about computers...

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 20, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

Yeah, George and the producers have done an excellent job.  I didn't think they were capable.  Now if they only put the same amount of effort into their regular shows, they might have something good.  It'll never happen though.  :-\  I guess I should just be grateful for what they have put together.

FallenSeraph

Please let the GIS or at least some EVP clips be up next hour. Art would always get so disturbed when he heard the kids’ voices.  ;D

OMG it’s been forever since I’ve been up until 4 a.m. listening to C2C. I’m going to be useless tomorrow.

Sleep is for the weak!

sydtron

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 20, 2018, 02:02:07 AM
Yeah, Art's voice sounds so robust.

Anybody else think that the sound of Arts voice changed over the years?? Maybe its the way it was recorded at the time.  He just sounded different to me on Dark Matter and MITD.

For a different perspective regarding Martin, catch the Firing Line shows he did with William Buckley.  They showed what an intellect he was.  I remember hearing Martin on Hannity's radio show as well.

Quote from: sydtron on April 20, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
Anybody else think that the sound of Arts voice changed over the years?? Maybe its the way it was recorded at the time.  He just sounded different to me on Dark Matter and MITD.

The voice does change over time as you get older.  One doesn't notice it from day to day though.

Kolchak

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 02:03:40 AM
Please let the GIS or at least some EVP clips be up next hour.

I still want Heather to call in and air her grievances at Noory for playing Fleetwood Mac without her permission.

Chine

One of my most treasured books that I have of his.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 02:03:40 AM
Please let the GIS or at least some EVP clips be up next hour. Art would always get so disturbed when he heard the kids’ voices.  ;D

OMG it’s been forever since I’ve been up until 4 a.m. listening to C2C. I’m going to be useless tomorrow.

Sleep is for the weak!

Haha me too

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 20, 2018, 02:03:04 AM
Yeah, George and the producers have done an excellent job.  I didn't think they were capable.  Now if they only put the same amount of effort into their regular shows, they might have something good.  It'll never happen though.  :-\  I guess I should just be grateful for what they have put together.

I feel divided. Part of me is excited on what guest and moment will come in with motivated George in this last hour. The other half of me is worried how will classic Jorge will ruin the good feeling this evening in this last hour

grano salis

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 02:08:50 AM
I still want Heather to call in and air her grievances at Noory for playing Fleetwood Mac without her permission.

lol

sydtron

"George Noory here for feline herpes......"

ShayP

Quote from: sydtron on April 20, 2018, 02:06:18 AM

To me his voice just seemed to lose the power it had.  Didn't seem to project it as much.  In the later years he was just talking.

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 02:09:19 AM
One of my most treasured books that I have of his.
I believe I know who the “Midwest University Psychology Professor” was that was featured in a chapter