• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Hog

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 12:29:36 AM
I would have loved to have heard that live. I did hear the Area 51 employee live though...
Was that the call when the ground stations suddenly lost "satellite lock"? 

The former Area 51 employee sure put on a good act.  He sounded right freaked out.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on April 20, 2018, 12:32:24 AM
Them Pratt n Whitney engines.

Some sort of railgun with a  weird looking barrel and a light, their shooting at me now, I think I'm going in, I'm going in.  click

Great radio!

peace
Hog

Yeah, railgun was my favorite part. I'm not even really sure what that is but it sounds kinda military. Oh, what the hell!! For the sake of the narrative I'll accept it. ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:35:57 AM
Bah, I’m getting all sniffly again. Damn you, Art. Way to bail on us for good this time.

There’s always the hope that we’ll hear from him again in an EVP. 😢

kkkKtsssskkk turn down your device

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
Looks like Hoagie's show this coming weekend may be his own Art Bell tribute show?

That might be pretty good.  I haven't listened to good ol' Hoagie in what seems to be an eternity.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 20, 2018, 12:32:20 AM
That wasn't the Area 51 call on Tools Laterals. This is what you're thinking of.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ee3bld4lTG0

OHH you're right, got my Area 51 calls confused

chefist

Quote from: Hog on April 20, 2018, 12:36:13 AM
Was that the call when the ground stations suddenly lost "satellite lock"? 

The former Area 51 employee sure put on a good act.  He sounded right freaked out.

peace
Hog

Exactly...so either something really happened, or Art was in on it.

Big crowd here tonight.  Lost my internet for a while but all's good now.  I heard Whitley say he was at the funeral.  I'm surprised Heather allowed him to come.  ::)

Quote from: ShayP on April 20, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
That might be pretty good.  I haven't listened to good ol' Hoagie in what seems to be an eternity.
I want to hear Uncle Hoagie reminisce about old times with Art (and Walter, and Arthur, and Carl, etc).  True or not, it will be good listenin’.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 11:56:17 PM
Maybe it's just I'm feeling generous of spirit on this nite, but I think George is handling this pretty well.

Cool.  I only caught the show when Knapp was on.  I'm late as always.  :(

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
Looks like Hoagie's show this coming weekend may be his own Art Bell tribute show?

Howard Hughes?  Is he a regular on OSOM or is this a first-time thing?

Kolchak

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:40:10 AM
STEM CELLS, BITCHES! FOOK BOTOX!

This product "uses the language of stem cells." You know, because they're sentient.

ShayP

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 20, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
I need to call up my mobile company. That dude got better reception 20 years ago in the air than I do on the ground

LOL!  ;D

Zetaspeak

Ha somebody on twitter thought the Area 51 flight call was live ;D

Catsmile

# 10 Inches long 12 Inches wide - LMH
# OMG
#TMI

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 20, 2018, 12:42:52 AM
Ha somebody on twitter thought the Area 51 flight call was live ;D
Hah!  War of the Worlds all over again.  Panic in New Jersey!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 20, 2018, 12:39:59 AM
Howard Hughes?  Is he a regular on OSOM or is this a first-time thing?

First. I wonder if anyone told RCH that this isn’t THAT Howard Hughes.

Actually Hoagland has been on Hughes’ show several times.

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 11:56:17 PM
Maybe it's just I'm feeling generous of spirit on this nite, but I think George is handling this pretty well.

Obviously George has been abducted by aliens because the "George" doing this show doesn't totally suck.

The real George would be presiding over the usual dumpster fire of a show and everyone would be mocking him mercilessly, as he would richly deserve.

NoMoreNoory

It has to be said Joorch has put together a pretty good show so far. Interesting to hear Strieber talk about the funeral. It certainly sounded as though nobody from C2C was there.
This being the GNS thread, though, worth noting we have had a few Nooryisms along the way. He managed to make 'Our Tribute to Art Bell Program' sound as though it was a tribute to the program rather than Art; 'it certainly makes you look at the life with an open eye', and 'apropros' [sic].
LMH now 🙂

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:32:14 AM
Read up on Napoleon syndrome.  My mom talked about that but most short men are wonderful!

He is a bullshitter extraordinare. He never did RV. He was a training officer for the people that did. He has lost his ass in numerous law suits. Guess he never saw those coming. He is either separated or divorced from the Ukrainian mail order bride. Never saw that coming even ghough he specifically claimed he picked her by remote viewing her.

He is a dipshit.
Maybe remote viewing is a club, with real remote military input.  Maybe the military can remotely target certain people, and inserts synthetic thoughts into their minds.  After all, we know they are reading the minds now of stroke victims and people who would have been called "vegetables" in the past.  And we know techniques that can be done in person can be done remotely.  And we know where there is a receiver, there can be a transmitter.

So, if Dames cut out a photo of a nuclear reactor article, like he does on his website video, then his covert remote friends would know it, because they have his classes remotely monitored, including neural monitoring.  So, it is plausible the remote agents could then download Dames' mental impression of the article and its photo to his student, using the same remote neural communication system.

And, maybe the original senders adopt the recruited newbies.

Like, Dames pulls an article out of a newspaper and folds it up.  Then supposedly his student has to intuit the subject matter.  Sounds bizarre, unless you think of it in terms of some remote military agent brain-mapping the newbie remotely and inserting synthetic images and thoughts into the newbie, either from Dames' own mental impression of the said article, or from the article itself remotely.  Kind of like a Wizard of Oz effect.

Mels-hole1984

I hope he plays some deeper classic cuts because a lot of what I've heard so far has been available on the web for years. I want to hear something from the vault.

Zetaspeak

Who had a bigger crush on LMH? Art or George 

Was Linda one of the few independent enough to do Art MITD show early on without being punished by C2C

FallenSeraph

For those of you who are #blessed enough not to follow the Falkie thread, Falkie is taking credit for “convincing” Noory to do this show. 😂 He will most likely demand payment for “producing” it.

OK, apologies for that pollution. Won’t happen again. No smack-talking during church.

chefist

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:50:14 AM
For those of you who are #blessed enough not to follow the Falkie thread, Falkie is taking credit for “convincing” Noory to do this show. 😂 He will most likely demand payment for “producing” it.

OK, apologies for that pollution. Won’t happen again. No smack-talking during church.

Ha...yea, I think we all saw that coming. He will say it several times every show from now on.