George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 07, 2018, 09:24:42 PM
Gawd, we'd better not look inside Tommee
Twinkie wrappers, old maps of LA, and lots of Lipozene caps wondering why bother.

Dateline

Looking inside of Norry, you find old Frank Sinatra sheet music, wine corks, turkey sammie tape (that holds the plastic over the sammie) and sheet, lots of sheet. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2018, 10:30:07 PM
Hah!  I missed Sven tonight but it's DVD'd for later.  At least Sven knows he kind of sucks and makes no pretense about it. ;)
My only complaint about Sven is sometimes I wish he would play the good n great movies straight. Bad or ones good but obvious fun ones,  ok, gag it up. But the really good or spooky ones let film roll as intended. Have some highjinx or, better like some older hosts ominous antics before, but let movie roll.

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 05, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
i tuned in to Commercial To Commercial to here how jack with the freedom checks is getting along...noticed george dumped his second guest without explanation, as he is want to do. geez!

I guess some of us can't be bothered to proofread our comments before posting

'your voices, your beautiful voices'  ::)

Syrett tries hard, less of a slimeball than Jorch and Jimmy but icky none the less. Knapp is the only host that's any good.

Quote from: ShayP on April 07, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
In mustard?   ;)

Mustard or Louisiana hot sauce. Sardines are a huge source of omega-3 so eat up. What Fukushima, a little radiation builds character.

Quote from: Dateline on April 07, 2018, 11:30:37 PM
Looking inside of Norry, you find old Frank Sinatra sheet music, wine corks, turkey sammie tape (that holds the plastic over the sammie) and sheet, lots of sheet.

Urk I'm so sick of Frank Sinatra. If I hear Time after Time again I will eviscerate the radio.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 08, 2018, 04:37:44 AM
'your voices, your beautiful voices'  ::)

Syrett tries hard, less of a slimeball than Jorch and Jimmy but icky none the less. Knapp is the only host that's any good.

Knapp is not interested, he told me via email he requires sleep. I think Jimmy has potential, he just needs to calm down and that could come as he matures. He and I seem to be interested in a lot of the same stuff, I think I like Jimmy. Nobody is perfect not even Art Bell.

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on April 06, 2018, 08:35:24 PM
I'm not a fan of CH "news" however some of the things he was saying about eggs I already knew to be true so I thought wtf I'll give it a try. I eat five at a time at a frequent rate which requires ignoring the instinct to be horrified. Energy levels are up and recoveries from workouts are faster when eating significant numbers of runny-yolk eggs. I don't think it's my imagination, anyway that's my perception.

So what are your cholesterol levels like? Can you get away with that without coming down with hyperlipidemia?

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

ps: I just learned that over 21 different types of fish are legally allowed to be called sardines/pilchards! And the oil is used in "paint, varnish, and linoleum!" Geez, as Norry might say.

Flaxseed oil? Nothing wrong with that. Omega 3s in both flaxseed oil and the sardines.

NoMoreNoory

He's back!
The US has been 'rocketed' by a series of earthquakes...

- GNS

Coast is dead, Jorch killed it. At least Hoagland is entertaining and erudite if not insane but Jorch, his revolving door of shitty guests and sadsack callers are the radio equivalent of the old test pattern we grew up with on our TV's overnight.

Problem is I can't find any live overnight radio show that's any better. Terrestrial radio will be dead in 20 years. Sad because even though I grew up in the 70s as a TV kid I always loved radio the best. It's over Johnny.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 09, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
He's back!
The US has been 'rocketed' by a series of earthquakes...

- GNS

Keep up the good work, NMN!

Better thee than me!  ;)

GNS!

Dateline

C'mon Norry, shake it up!  Let's hear "Born To Be Wild" and undue that formatted flow on Coast. No more monotone, it's a new day and a new way.  Gotta let those Beet juices flow and let the eggs fly!  We want to hear the underbelly of Coast, the dark Coast web.  Get it!

Ted Baxter

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 10, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
Coast is dead, Jorch killed it. At least Hoagland is entertaining and erudite if not insane but Jorch, his revolving door of shitty guests and sadsack callers are the radio equivalent of the old test pattern we grew up with on our TV's overnight.

Problem is I can't find any live overnight radio show that's any better. Terrestrial radio will be dead in 20 years. Sad because even though I grew up in the 70s as a TV kid I always loved radio the best. It's over Johnny.
George was the last reporter to interview Jimmy Hoffa...Doesn't that make George a suspect?

ItsOver

Yes, I recognized that a few years back. ;)

Dateline

BREAKING:  The site selection committee has chosen the site for the new "Golden Gramper" awards.  They will be held at "The Lou".
De-Tails to follow.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on April 10, 2018, 11:58:14 PM
BREAKING:  The site selection committee has chosen the site for the new "Golden Gramper" awards.  They will be held at "The Lou".
De-Tails to follow.
The "Loo?" Like the bathroom it Brit speak? Makes sense.
-GNS

Sean92008

It is tough to say, but even with the lunacy that was the end of Art Bell's radio career, I cannot find anything to better it and the original Coast To Coast host...  When I listen now, Art's demise taints his previous work but there's nothing else near it in terms of intelligent-host qualities.

I listen to U7Radio, Dreamland Radio and the Ultimate Art Bell through the Tune-In app.

On most weekend evenings, I will listen to Bryan Suits on KFI (Los Angeles)  https://www.youtube.com/c/TheDarkSecretPlace he's mastered the military and logistical background to a lot of world conflicts... 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on April 10, 2018, 11:58:14 PM
De-Tails to follow.
The self-congratulatory community will take turds introducing each other.

I always wondered why John Hogue is such an obnoxious self-righteous twit, and now I know why. Tonight we learned that Hogue was a Rajneeshee, dressed from head-to-toe in red, and living at Rancho Rajneesh (the old Big Muddy ranch) during the reign of terror of the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. It was the worst thing that ever happened in Oregon during my lifetime. My boyfriend's (at the time) mother almost died when she ate at a salad bar that had been poisoned by the Rajneeshees with weaponized salmonella. The Rajneeshees tried to assassinate several Oregon officials and they bused in homeless people from all over the US to steal the local election. When the election was over they evicted these homeless persons and they had to find their own way back over the Cascade mountains in winter. Some never made it. They froze to death on Mt. Hood. After Bhagwan fled to India he changed his name to Osho and kept his scam going. It doesn't say much for Hogue's spiritual discernment that he picked for his guru a scumbag with a million dollar watch and 93 Rolls Royces, and who ended his days as a disgrace. Hogue is just another one of Snoorge's phony seers, and he owes a big fat apology to every Oregonian who suffered because of the crimes of the Rajneeshees.

I knew people who were living in Antelope at the time, and some of the worst of the Rajneeshee crimes were never even reported. Today Antelope is just another dusty, one-horse, high desert  hamlet. When I drive through there it's hard to believe that in 1985 the eyes of the world were focused on it.

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 11, 2018, 05:40:25 AM
I always wondered why John Hogue is such an obnoxious self-righteous twit, and now I know why. Tonight we learned that Hogue was a Rajneeshee, dressed from head-to-toe in red, and living at Rancho Rajneesh (the old Big Muddy ranch) during the reign of terror of the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh...

Figures. 

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 11, 2018, 05:40:25 AM
I always wondered why John Hogue is such an obnoxious self-righteous twit, and now I know why. Tonight we learned that Hogue was a Rajneeshee, dressed from head-to-toe in red, and living at Rancho Rajneesh (the old Big Muddy ranch) during the reign of terror of the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh...

Doesn't that make him a criminal, accomplice, or at least someone who needs to be thoroughly investigated?  Noory doesn't seem to mind harboring frauds and borderline criminals if that means he doesn't have to do much during an interview (just my opinion, Georgie and Johnnie).

Of course we were introduced to Hogue by Art Bell.  The more we learn about him (Bell), the less savory he gets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
Doesn't that make him a criminal, accomplice, or at least someone who needs to be thoroughly investigated?  Noory doesn't seem to mind harboring frauds and borderline criminals if that means he doesn't have to do much during an interview (just my opinion, Georgie and Johnnie).

Of course we were introduced to Hogue by Art Bell.  The more we learn about him (Bell), the less savory he gets.

Of course, we are introduced to whores by your mother. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

Did someone say "investigated?" 

He could probably do it in his spare time.  Don't rush him, though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2018, 08:57:49 AM
Did someone say "investigated?" 

He could probably do it in his spare time.  Don't rush him, though.

I've never wanted to see a 2X4 hit a face more than that one. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:03:01 AM
I've never wanted to see a 2X4 hit a face more than that one. :D
A face only a Gestapo officer could love.  :D

diowulf

Last night George introduced his 2nd hr guest by saying he served in the "Iwaq War". The guy later made a joke that his books are like star wars or game of thrones without the incest then he paused...silence..so he said "just a little tongue in cheek joke". George just said mmmmhmmmm. You could tell he was pissed. I wonder if the guest knew how close he was to getting dumped to appease the chastity of Ma Noorys ears

ItsOver

Quote from: diowulf on April 11, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Last night George introduced his 2nd hr guest by saying he served in the "Iwaq War". The guy later made a joke that his books are like star wars or game of thrones without the incest then he paused...silence..so he said "just a little tongue in cheek joke". George just said mmmmhmmmm. You could tell he was pissed. I wonder if the guest knew how close he was to getting dumped to appease the chastity of Ma Noorys ears
Ha, ha, ha!  Jorch must have really been traumatized with frequent "washing his mouth out with soap episodes" during his childhood. 

"No cookies for yeeewww, Jorch!"