• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on January 05, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
George is a renaissance man.  Not only is he a premium caliber radio host, he is a singer, a philanthropist, a man of health and wisdom, plus to top it all off he can dramatically recite poetry and prose.  I even heard people tell him he should consider being a presidential candidate!  We should all appreciate him a lot more.

...whew!  That took some effort to type.  I'm a bit nauseous now.  :D
And he wrote a so-called cookbook!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 05, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Are all the recipes really just microwave times for various things? :D

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
"C'mon, Tommee.  Let's blow this joint for some Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity!  Jest put on any 'ol recording, I don't care whut."

This photo interests me a lot.  Because I think when it was taken, he had interviewed a tall, angular woman in her late forties who wore wide jewelry and had short, tightly curled blonde hair.  And he like stuck his finger in her face, as if he was arguing with her.  I found her once on their website guest list, but now I can't find it now that I want it.  I wonder what they appeared to disagree on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 05, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
This photo interests me a lot.  Because I think when it was taken, he had interviewed a tall, angular woman in her late forties who wore wide jewelry and had short, tightly curled blonde hair.  And he like stuck his finger in her face, as if he was arguing with her.  I found her once on their website guest list, but now I can't find it now that I want it.  I wonder what they appeared to disagree on.

Kentucky?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
Are all the recipes really just microwave times for various things? :D
Timing is EVERYTHING!

Morgus

Last night lazy Noory did it again - he said goodnight to his guest a half hour early and played a 15 year old recording of his boring reading of an Edgar Allen Poe story so he could skip out early before his Friday night off...

Swishypants

Jorch reminds me of people who turn on ceiling fans in winter because it "makes it warmer" even though "it feels colder."  Gotta beat the heat back down because it rises don't cha' know!

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2018, 11:42:48 PM
Kentucky?
This one had a thinner neck.  Slightly more delicate features and more prominent gold accessories.  She probably has a UFO website or something.  Thanks, though.

ShayP

Quote from: Jojo on January 05, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Oh yeah, and another crappy book or two.  Add 'author' to the list.  ;)  What can't this man do!!!!???   :o ;D

Dateline

Quote from: ShayP on January 07, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
Oh yeah, and another crappy book or two.  Add 'author' to the list.  ;)  What can't this man do!!!!???   :o ;D

Tell the truth.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on January 06, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
Last night lazy Noory did it again - he said goodnight to his guest a half hour early and played a 15 year old recording of his boring reading of an Edgar Allen Poe story so he could skip out early before his Friday night off...
Yep,"the hardest working man in radio."  ::)

Meanwhile, Connie Willis gets doughnuts.  Must of had the Mary Jane munchies.  ;)

http://youtu.be/p_m1SAmKfQs

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Meanwhile, Connie Willis gets doughnuts.  Must of had the Mary Jane munchies.  ;)

And what's so wrong about that? ::)

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

http://youtu.be/p_m1SAmKfQs

LOL!  Wow.  Why the heck is she recording this anyway?

I do wonder if she only drinks the finest milks.   :D

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 10:56:44 AM
And what's so wrong about that? ::)

She only ordered two fucking doughnuts!  And is there no Taco Bell around?  Jeez!  ;)  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on January 07, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
She only ordered two fucking doughnuts!  And is there no Taco Bell around?  Jeez!  ;)  ;D

Oh, I assumed she was grabbing a dozen to share with people at C2C. What a bitch!  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on January 07, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
Heh, heh, heh.  And Tommee was hoping to find a case or two stashed in his cubicle for his Monday munchies.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2016, 05:16:50 PM
Yeah. My favorite "big event" I heard was something like Conspiracon or something? Basically conspiracy guests and, presumably, fans in Vegas. I really wanted to see what characters showed up to those. Firstly, if you are paranoid or a "targeted individual" would you even go? And secondly, in their minds, wouldn't there be a danger of a "false flag" having on the the conspiracy theorist leaders at one location.
ps: I love for Norry to come up with a cruise idea pretty soon. It would seem to be ideal. Captive audiences, buffets, Norry could headline some nightclub crooning, paranormal date, conspiracy date hook-ups, sea sickness and Legionnaires, etc.
-GNS
A Targeted Individual in a group or in public is safer from certain forms of targeting.  For instance, it is more difficult to gas light, gang stalk, demoralize, and psychologically torture a person in a group than it is when they are alone.  And it is healthy to get out, healthy to engage with others for mental relief from torture.  Especially if the microwave auditory effect is high volume.  Then the victim-survivor can function better while engaged with others, and avoid trances and ego-centrism.  So, there are lots of benefits to attending functions.

But while they are in public, it is potentially easier to commit organized crime and chemical warfare to their dwelling.  So, attending events probably should depend on who is guarding the home, how much bad activity has been going on, and the target's resources (security systems, dogs, good insurance, ability to recover from victimization, etc...)

On the other hand, if the targeted individual is open to others about being a target, then they might be safer going out because if anything happens at home while they are gone, then it just proves the targeting is real, vindicating the target to friends and family.  Unless the gang stalkers build in substantial plausible deniability to the crime.

Also, if a targeted individual decides to go at the last minute, that reduces the amount of time gang stalkers might need to plan a plausibly deniable crime.  They might have time to cause harm, but that could just prove to friends and family that the targeting is real, which the offenders don't want to do.

As far as being in public or not, it probably makes little difference for remote neural monitoring, psychotronic torture, directed energy, and remote medical abuse.  Pretty sure GPS must be involved in those crimes.

The lady who filed Court papers against George Noory accused him of stalking her.

Morgus

Its Supersuck Sunday yet again, time for Noory to do his once a month submerging artists bumper music...

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on January 07, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
Its Supersuck Sunday yet again, time for Noory to do his once a month submerging artists bumper music...
I wish they'd do it on Saturdays.

Jojo

01/07/2018 news segment.  GN said there is trech-yew-us weather this winter.
He sounds like he has a cold and the weather is very cold.  Maybe I'll listen tonight, in case he turns into an ice cube tomorrow.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 07, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
Tell the truth.
Pronounce theater.
Settle down.
Notice and honor conversational cliff hangers.
Play as good as songs as Connie Willis.
Refrain from pointing.
Charge for autographs.
Not change the topic at the worst moment.

Mizak

ctc will put as many commercials as possible.They play em over the submerging artists songs.You can't hear the music but the commercial are loud and clear.

Also the last time greasy Jimmy was on he asked people to post on his twitter who they think are great Guitar players.He mentions David Gilmour and then says no he's just a bassist.....What an ignoramus he was lead and rhythm guitars,Roger Waters is the Bassist!

Jimmy still trying to be the cool kid in High School but always failing! He's the guy people only talked to when he had weed!

ShayP

Good old Corney called in again, as is expected, and mentioned he was running for Alexandria City Marshal.   ???

Well, I'll be damned.  Go Corney!  ;D

http://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2018/01/04/5-race-alexandria-city-marshal-so-far/1005830001/

...Six candidates signed up for the Alexandria city marshal's race.

Qualifying ended Friday.

First to file on Wednesday was Marshal Ricky Rachal and Daryl Terry. Then, on Thursday, it was John Ritchie, Jerome Hopewell and Edward Butler.

On Friday morning, Cornelius White Jr. qualified to join the race.

Rachal and Butler are Democrats. Terry, Ritchie, Hopewell and White are Republicans. Butler ran for the office in 2014.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mizak on January 08, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
ctc will put as many commercials as possible.They play em over the submerging artists songs.You can't hear the music but the commercial are loud and clear...

In this case, it sounds like a blessing. ;)  ;D  As soon as Jorch mentioned submerging artists, I passed out.  Jorch and Super Suck Sunday, better than Sominex.

http://youtu.be/Ut6BRW6MZJs

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on January 08, 2018, 09:15:31 PM
Yuck, sickening news:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/george-noory-celebrates-15-year-anniversary-as-host-of-c2c/

Someone does not know how to proof read, or Norry is becoming even more of a part-timer.  The article says that Coast is aired from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. PST.  It has always been from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. PST for as long as I was a listener.  So, something is rotten in Coast world, maybe a dirty PremRat?    Either, they are cutting his air time, someone who wrote the article needs to do better research, or the webmaster posted this and is still celebrating the New Year. 

I glanced once and saw it.  What's their excuse?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 08, 2018, 09:59:20 PM
Someone does not know how to proof read, or Norry is becoming even more of a part-timer.  The article says that Coast is aired from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. PST.  It has always been from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. PST for as long as I was a listener.  So, something is rotten in Coast world, maybe a dirty PremRat?    Either, they are cutting his air time, someone who wrote the article needs to do better research, or the webmaster posted this and is still celebrating the New Year. 

I glanced once and saw it.  What's their excuse?
Maybe they were trying to factor in Jorch's nap time during the show and skipping out early with Tommy for turkee sammiches and flapjacks.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2018, 10:05:09 PM
Maybe they were trying to factor in Jorch's nap time during the show and skipping out early with Tommy for turkee sammiches and flapjacks.

So maybe they averaged the time, and that is all of the content you get.  Also, commercials, and cutting to commercials and airing them over the submerging artist's one chance at the glory hole.