Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10394286 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #84960 on: January 13, 2018, 10:35:10 AM »
Lazy Noory cut out early again last night, reducing his last 2 hours guests to replay that old stupid recording of some guy laughing in a parking lot for the umpteenth time...
Time to feed Tommy!

« Reply #84961 on: January 13, 2018, 11:46:12 AM »
Time to feed Tommy!

I wonder if there is any coorelation with IHOPS "all you can eat" pancake times and times in which Norry and Tommee ditch out earlier and replay recordings of the callers, Lionel, fake car accident jokes, or awful renditions of Poe?
It is almost FEB.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/12/dennys-giving-out-free-grand-slam-breakfasts-but-theres-catch.html
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/money/business/bargainista/2018/01/11/chains-offer-limited-time-meal-deals/1022601001/

« Reply #84962 on: January 13, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »
Richard Syrett is hosting tonight, there is hope for my weekend listening pleasure.

« Reply #84963 on: January 13, 2018, 01:01:37 PM »
Time to feed Tommy!

Complete with Doc Wallet ordered eggs.  He's eating the life!

« Reply #84964 on: January 13, 2018, 04:03:59 PM »
I wonder if there is any coorelation with IHOPS "all you can eat" pancake times and times in which Norry and Tommee ditch out earlier and replay recordings of the callers, Lionel, fake car accident jokes, or awful renditions of Poe?
It is almost FEB.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/12/dennys-giving-out-free-grand-slam-breakfasts-but-theres-catch.html
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/money/business/bargainista/2018/01/11/chains-offer-limited-time-meal-deals/1022601001/
Some nearby greasy spoon in LA must have a special which only lasts until 2:00am.  The fastest Jorch and Tommy move all day is when they're making their way to that door.

« Reply #84965 on: January 13, 2018, 05:07:59 PM »
Richard Syrett is hosting tonight, there is hope for my weekend listening pleasure.
I may tune in tonight, if I'm still up.  Syrett even hosts a full show, unlike slacker Jorch.

« Reply #84966 on: January 13, 2018, 05:10:02 PM »
I may tune in tonight, if I'm still up.  Syrett even hosts a full show, unlike slacker Jorch.
And he takes new callers and lets them talk. Norry hates callers, especially new callers.

« Reply #84967 on: January 13, 2018, 05:19:33 PM »
And he takes new callers and lets them talk. Norry hates callers, especially new callers.
Yep.  Jorch hates anything which taxes his brain.

« Reply #84968 on: January 13, 2018, 05:52:14 PM »
Yep.  Jorch hates anything which taxes his brain.

That's true.

« Reply #84969 on: January 13, 2018, 09:18:38 PM »

Syrett is a class act. I just listen to him now. I've quit listening to Jorch.

« Reply #84970 on: January 14, 2018, 02:03:09 PM »
Lazy Noory cut out early again last night, reducing his last 2 hours guests to replay that old stupid recording of some guy laughing in a parking lot for the umpteenth time...
But during the brief open lines he gave an update about the "Foundation" he is going to set up to help out listeners. He says the delay is due to getting "tax free status" so that "people will be able to write it off."

He also announced he is going to do a show on "panicked attacks," because "he cannot understand them."
-GNS

And we got an update on Corny's running for office and, if he won, would be the only Marshall who wouldn't carry a gun, because he is a convicted felon. Luckily it is LA and so felons can run, and win, for political office. We all recall Edward's winning campaign slogan against Duke: "Vote For The Crook. It's Important." (I thought Hillary should've stolen that line.)

« Reply #84971 on: January 14, 2018, 04:01:29 PM »

george noory's alien hybrid revealed

« Reply #84972 on: January 14, 2018, 04:02:09 PM »

...He also announced he is going to do a show on "panicked attacks," because "he cannot understand them."
-GNS...

Ha, ha, ha.  "Panicked?"  ;D  How long would a show be for things Jorch DOES understand?  Would it be nothing but bumper music, followed by UFO Phil, an Edgar Allan Poe reading, or the guy laughing at an umbrella-swinging geezer?

« Reply #84973 on: January 14, 2018, 04:04:29 PM »

Now that's not in the least disturbing.   ::)

« Reply #84974 on: January 14, 2018, 04:11:04 PM »

Geeez!, as Norry might say. Where do you people find such bizarre pictures? And why?  :o

« Reply #84975 on: January 16, 2018, 06:16:19 AM »
Geeez!, as Norry might say. Where do you people find such bizarre pictures? And why?  :o
Or....  Basement dwellers' spawn galleries...

« Reply #84976 on: January 16, 2018, 06:20:25 AM »
This thread has hardly moved!  Did he do nothing wrong tonight?  I liked the Martin Luther King moment. There was a Feb early on.  I fell asleep.  So, nothing sucky happened?

« Reply #84977 on: January 16, 2018, 10:15:22 AM »
Did he do nothing wrong tonight?
He announced the death of the singer from the Karen-berries

« Reply #84978 on: January 16, 2018, 11:12:41 AM »
Just listened to the Friday bigfoot show and picked up on several of the things you folks did. Feb, the book title, panicked attacks, fake foundation updates and "Beyond the 7th Ga..Cafe". Good God it's incredible. I don't listen much anymore. Will check out Syrett show from Saturday. I listen to a lot of his show, except when he gets the woo woo political conspiracy nuts on there.

« Reply #84979 on: January 16, 2018, 11:49:18 PM »
I see Robert Felix is on Coast tonight.  Very apt since it is snowing again in Atlanta now.  Our 2nd event of the season and it is only the middle of January.

« Reply #84980 on: January 17, 2018, 12:01:47 AM »
I see Robert Felix is on Coast tonight.  Very apt since it is snowing again in Atlanta now.  Our 2nd event of the season and it is only the middle of January.

Yesterday it was 70 and sunny. Right now it is 26.

« Reply #84981 on: January 17, 2018, 12:11:52 AM »
Yesterday it was 70 and sunny. Right now it is 26.

We're down to 22 now.  We've been somewhat chilly since last Friday when we hit 61.  Meteorologist says that after this latest round of cold  weather passes, we'll be in a January thaw for the rest of the month but then the cold comes back in Feb.

« Reply #84982 on: January 17, 2018, 12:28:12 AM »
After 10 minutes describing the various cycles of the sun...

Dave: Are ice ages cyclical?

GNS

« Reply #84983 on: January 17, 2018, 01:25:06 AM »

He's been promoting the hell out of his upcoming live stage show events, including the one at the Jeanne Wagner Thudder in Salt Lake. For some reason, he's been pronouncing 'Jeanne' as 'Juhnay' but last night, he very nearly  called it the 'Jon Benet Wagner Thudder'. Just managed to catch himself. Must have been fantasizing about his detours to the Ramsey house on his Bee On Bleef trips.

« Reply #84984 on: January 17, 2018, 02:14:22 AM »
Welllll.....  Baghavad Gita just rolled off George's lips.  Not so, with Feb and newqueler...

« Reply #84985 on: January 17, 2018, 02:25:03 AM »

oh gee what a novel topic for Coast2Coast, giants.

how many fucking times is Toomy going to book these kooks who believe the Bible is history and not myth and fantasy?

Jorch: Goliath had red hair dint he?

« Reply #84986 on: January 17, 2018, 02:30:01 AM »
oh gee what a novel topic for Coast2Coast, giants.

how many fucking times is Toomy going to book these kooks who believe the Bible is history and not myth and fantasy?

Jorch: Goliath had red hair dint he?
The Bible is a compilation of so many ancient texts.

Jewish history is pretty intact (unlike their nether regions...).  So, all those Begats do have historical meaning, and are repeated in many of the varied ancient texts compiled into the Old Testament, as well as at least twice in the New Testament.

With all the historical artwork of the stations of the Cross, it would be hard to say the Gospel is fantasy.

« Reply #84987 on: January 17, 2018, 02:36:00 AM »
Oh yes, death announcements... Very Important, even when somewhat obscure...

« Reply #84988 on: January 17, 2018, 02:38:24 AM »

Jewish history is pretty intact (unlike their nether regions...).  So, all those Begats do have historical meaning, and are repeated in many of the varied ancient texts compiled into the Old Testament, as well as at least twice in the New Testament.

With all the historical artwork of the stations of the Cross, it would be hard to say the Gospel is fantasy.

The stations of the cross depict what, 12 hours of history?

« Reply #84989 on: January 17, 2018, 03:30:57 AM »

Dude there isn't one scintilla of archaeological evidence for any of the events or people in the Five Books of Moses aka The Torah. The rest of the books of the Old Testament are a mixture of history, fantasy and myth concerning the Israelites. So yes there is historical meaning, literally the only information we have about ancient Israel comes from biblical scripture - the Egyptians didn't write about them, the Romans didn't, the Assyrians, the Babylonians the same.

Jesus was a historical figure, he was probably crucified for being a pain in the ass to the Romans by stirring up unrest among the Jews. That he existed doesn't make the content of the Gospels true they are myth, that's how ancient people wrote, symbolically.