• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Obama was an unknown quantity at the time whereas McCain was obviously bought and now proven treasonous. I seriously doubt you're even American, like your buddy gnooryblows.  :D

So you let us down that night! We went to war that night. You're a traitor Ritchie; pure and simple.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Obama was an unknown quantity at the time whereas McCain was obviously bought and now proven treasonous. I seriously doubt you're even American, like your buddy gnooryblows.  :D

To you, he was an unknown quantity.  I knew exactly who he was when he was running.   I don't hold it against you as you eventually saw the light but just sayin'!

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
To you, he was an unknown quantity.  I knew exactly who he was when he was running.

We all knew. Ritchie did too!

Swishypants

Might want to sleep light, for the rest of your life Ritchie!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
To you, he was an unknown quantity.  I knew exactly who he was when he was running.   I don't hold it against you as you eventually saw the light but just sayin'!

And you really think McCain was different now? Really?! :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

McCaine is a traitor. Obama is a KGB Red Diaper Baby and Saboteur!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
So you let us down that night! We went to war that night. You're a traitor Ritchie; pure and simple.

You're a poser and a Democrat. I ate Richie for breakfast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 05:06:02 PM
Might want to sleep light, for the rest of your life Ritchie!

I fear no man...or whatever you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 05:07:19 PM
McCaine is a traitor. Obama is a KGB Red Diaper Baby and Saboteur!

And you're a faggot and a Democrat. Got it!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
You're a poser and a Democrat. I ate Richie for breakfast.

Nah, uh-hu! Not this time Ritchie. I knew you were a piece of shit, but God damn! Say what you want about me, but I have performed service for this nation, and our guys in Benghazi died partially because of your willfull ignorance. You're done pal. Hit the road.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

I voted for the lesser of two evils with great reluctance.  I complained about it to the people working the polls. 

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 05:09:06 PM
I voted for the lesser of two evils with great reluctance.  I complained about it to the people working the polls.

Same here.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

You're right...Manchild Trump has a bigger button..na na nana na nana

You forgot, he’s orange. We can always count on you to add nothing intelligent.

Gd5150

With all due respect, anyone who couldn’t see Obama was never the lesser of 2 evils is a fucking idiot. In 2008 he went completely unvetted and he had zero platform as with every democrat since JFK. And in 2012 we knew he was a joke. At least lemmings have the excuse they voted for him because he was brown. He literally brought nothing else to the table. He had zero experience for the job, and offered no platform.

Swishypants

They removed General Ham at gunpoint and replaced him with General Sanchez for trying to send SFOD-D in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 11, 2018, 05:14:05 PM
With all due respect, anyone who couldn’t see Obama was never the lesser of 2 evils is a fucking idiot. In 2008 he went completely unvetted and he had zero platform as with every democrat since JFK. And in 2012 we knew he was a joke. At least lemmings have the excuse they voted for him because he was brown. He literally brought nothing else to the table. He had zero experience for the job, and offered no platform.

The problem then was that W was largely "unvetted," whatever the means these days.  ;)

albrecht

Trump (according to NBC Nightly News):
"why do we want people from shithole countries?"
"Why don't we take more people from places like Norway " (he had met with the Norwegian Ambassador recently.)

NBC news is outraged, of course.  I agree 100%. It is crazy policy to import disease, uneducated, or criminal people-unless the goal is to undermine the USA. And even IF we vet the immigrants from "shithole" countries and only IF we take in the honest, hardworking, educated, or rich how is that going to help those "shithole" countries, more capital and educated flight from them?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
The problem then was that W was largely "unvetted," whatever the means these days.  ;)

Are you talking about Bush 43?  He was the most vetted candidate since Nixon. His college transcripts, military career in the guard, oil business, Texas Rangers, and his terms as a governor which showed his executive experience.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 11, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
You forgot, he’s orange. We can always count on you to add nothing intelligent.

I was quoting Trump, you idiotic trainspotter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 11, 2018, 05:45:40 PM
Are you talking about Bush 43?  He was the most vetted candidate since Nixon. His college transcripts, military career in the guard, oil business, Texas Rangers, and his terms as a governor which showed his executive experience.

Yes, and he was highly qualified and didn't get in because his dad has the head of the CIA and also a former president.  ::)

Grow up!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 11, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

You may have been skeptical because of your ideological leanings but I doubt you or anyone here really knew what he was all about back then.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
Yes, and he was highly qualified and didn't get in because his dad has the head of the CIA and also a former president.  ::)

Maybe you need to read the definition of vetting

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2018, 05:35:15 PM
Trump (according to NBC Nightly News):
"why do we want people from shithole countries?"
"Why don't we take more people from places like Norway " (he had met with the Norwegian Ambassador recently.)

NBC news is outraged, of course.  I agree 100%. It is crazy policy to import disease, uneducated, or criminal people-unless the goal is to undermine the USA. And even IF we vet the immigrants from "shithole" countries and only IF we take in the honest, hardworking, educated, or rich how is that going to help those "shithole" countries, more capital and educated flight from them?

Just because you agree 100% doesn't make him right. Talk like that (which is pretty normal for Trump, lets face it) will come back to bite his ass.

"IF we vet the immigrants"... Speaking from my first hand experience, immigrants are vetted. It takes ten months, minimum, longer if you start from abroad, it can be as long as two years.. Whatever BS Trump campaigned on and continues to believe, is not reflected in the reality. But then 'reality' and what Trump 'thinks' aren't best friends.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 11, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Maybe you need to read the definition of vetting

I'm not even going dignify this discussion by asking you to explain how you consider him qualified because we all saw that he wasn't. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

He 'got in' because the electorate voted for him.. It was in all the papers, on telly, everything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

He 'got in' because the electorate voted for him.. It was in all the papers, on telly, everything.

I know...twice! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 06:16:01 PM
I know...twice! ;D

And if being qualified was part of the 'Must haves', Trump sure slipped under that selection process.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
And if being qualified was part of the 'Must haves', Trump sure slipped under that selection process.

Trump's the most qualified president since Reagan...and before that Kennedy. We only get these guys once every few generations. Let's not blow it this time.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 06:15:19 PM
I'm not even going dignify this discussion by asking you to explain how you consider him qualified because we all saw that he wasn't. ::)

Read the definition of vetting. I never claimed he was qualified. I said he had been thoroughly vetted.

He was much more qualified than Gore or Kerry, but that doesn’t have anything to do with vetting, it is an opinion. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
Trump's the most qualified president since Reagan...and before that Kennedy. We only get these guys once every few generations. Let's not blow it this time.  ;)

He can't read, has a vocabulary that would shame the average ten year old. Has the temperament of a toddler who stamps his little fists. Is a narcissistic, thin skinned, misogynist, racist moron...and you say he's the most qualified since Reagan? The sad thing is, you believe it.