• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on March 03, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
We take any and everyone, yea nice i know but...one of these days this boat is gonna tip over! Whos going to take US in then?

Paraguay. George W Bush is going to be king.

vipjon

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2018, 01:58:18 AM
Paraguay. George W Bush is going to be king.

Oh... well that sounds nice im in!

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on March 03, 2018, 02:04:31 AM
Oh... well that sounds nice im in!

He bought like 500k acres over an aquifer

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oMNzqy9Dvw

The reason we don't trust you legacy media is because you're fucking liars. In fact you're so bad that when we catch you in a lie (as we have repeatedly) you just say, No we didn't. Now look over here! ::)

Die! DIE!! DIE!!! >:(

Is that clear enough for you, you stupid faggots!

Lord Grantham

Curious what folks who lived through, or took part in, the Vietnam war think of this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/05/uss-carl-vinson-arrives-vietnam/394324002/

Vice Admiral Phillip G. Sawyer (right), Commander of the U.S. Navy's 7th Fleet, greets Vietnamese officials after the U.S. aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson pulled into port in Danang on March 5, 2018

Asuka Langley

Innocent Jewish man's vehicle holocausted by baby stroller piloted by angry anti-semitic alt-right Nazi baby

https://twitter.com/ambertamblyn/status/970379540114673666

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 05, 2018, 03:00:47 AM
this guy thinks that the attacks are coordinated.

https://youtu.be/24GoZHci7b4

I think he was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 05, 2018, 01:17:55 PM
Where in the article does it say the hit and run driver was a Jew.

The tweet above that post was a witness to it, the (((media))) would never print the race of the suspect unless they were white.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 05, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
Curious what folks who lived through, or took part in, the Vietnam war think of this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/05/uss-carl-vinson-arrives-vietnam/394324002/

Vice Admiral Phillip G. Sawyer (right), Commander of the U.S. Navy's 7th Fleet, greets Vietnamese officials after the U.S. aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson pulled into port in Danang on March 5, 2018

I lived through the Vietnamese war and was on active duty in the Navy the entire time.  What I think is that VADM Sawyer is a submariner and the Seventh Fleet is in good hands. 

The port visit does not surprise me in that Vietnam does not regard China as a friend and has had a number of issues with the Chinese over the centuries and continuing to the present.  We have been cultivating normalized relations with Vietnam for a long time and it’s to the advantage of both countries.  How many nations that were once our enemy have we subsequently formed alliances with? 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 05, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
The tweet above that post was a witness to it, the (((media))) would never print the race of the suspect unless they were white.

I don’t like racist assholes.  How about kissing my white Anglo Saxon ass. 

Jackstar

I suppose I am in the minority here, but I don't recognize Judaism as a race. It's a cult. There's a difference.

That many members of that cult are descended from sixth-dimensional lizard people is an important fact, but let's not lose focus on why we're here. Many enemies of humanity are hiding out as Jesuits, Mormons, Amway representatives, et cetera; singling out 'The Jew' is a gross error.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 05, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
How about kissing my white Anglo Saxon ass. 

What if there were a religion that claimed their Space God demanded that all newborns had their anuses bleached at seven days of age? Would you be down with that immediately, or would it take several years of propaganda and indoctrination?

Asking for a W.A.S.P. friend.

Asuka Langley

The Jews are out of control

QuoteFacebook asks users: should we allow men to ask children for sexual images?

Social network admits survey asking whether it should permit adults to ask 14-year-old girl for sexual pictures was a mistake

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/05/facebook-men-children-sexual-images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91GYL73OOjA

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 05, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
How many nations that were once our enemy have we subsequently formed alliances with?

The better question might be "How many nations that were once our enemy have we subsequently not formed alliances with?"

All I can come up with are some lame Caribbean islands and the Barbary Coast.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 05, 2018, 03:45:23 PM
The better question might be "How many nations that were once our enemy have we subsequently not formed alliances with?"

All I can come up with are some lame Caribbean islands and the Barbary Coast.

My point exactly.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on March 05, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
I suppose I am in the minority here, but I don't recognize Judaism as a race. It's a cult. There's a difference.

That many members of that cult are descended from sixth-dimensional lizard people is an important fact, but let's not lose focus on why we're here. Many enemies of humanity are hiding out as Jesuits, Mormons, Amway representatives, et cetera; singling out 'The Jew' is a gross error.

What if there were a religion that claimed their Space God demanded that all newborns had their anuses bleached at seven days of age? Would you be down with that immediately, or would it take several years of propaganda and indoctrination?

Asking for a W.A.S.P. friend.

Are you equating circumcision with anus bleaching?  It appears that it is a legitimate health measure.  It’s worked out pretty well for me even though nobody asked for my permission to do it

There is a lot I don’t understand about cultural practices and religions and I admit that some things I regard as bizarre and ridiculous.  As long as those things don’t amount to abuse or cruelty like female circumcision, honor killings, etc. it’s the business of the practitioners and not mine.  I will also admit that I find some traits that seem to be common in certain nationalities and races objectionable and even offensive.  However, I am not inclined to judge each and every member of whatever group we are talking about by the behavior of a subset of that group.  With me it’s a matter of not allowing my feelings to lead me to the illogical conclusion that all members of a race are cookie cutter copies of each other with respect to their attitude, beliefs and behavior. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478224/

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 05, 2018, 05:34:37 PM
It appears that it is a legitimate health measure.

To whom?

nobody asked for my permission to do it

Trauma-based mind control subject.

Gd5150

Are you equating circumcision with anus bleaching?  It appears that it is a legitimate health measure.  It’s worked out pretty well for me even though nobody asked for my permission to do it

+1

NASA is certainly guilty of bleaching Uranus. Something for Norge and RCH to dive into.

Asuka Langley

Oy Vey, yes goyim let Rabbi Goldsteinshecklesberg bite the tip of your baby's penis and suck the blood out. We don't make many sheckles only about $850 per baby dick. So we have to sell the foreskin for profit to the cosmetic industry so the goyim can buy it and rub foreskins on their face's. Don't worry though it's Kosher and blessed by the same Rabbi that gave your son his first gay blowjob!

And don't mind the ritualistic chicken sacrifices goy you can trust us! The USS Liberty is propaganda spread by anti-semitic Nazis, Remember the 6 gorillion!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 05, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
+1

NASA is certainly guilty of bleaching Uranus. Something for Norge and RCH to dive into.

Better Uranus than Myanus. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on March 05, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Trauma-based mind control subject.

Holy shit!  Does that mean I have have grounds for a suit.   I’m thinking it’d have to be worth 5-10 mil for pain and suffering plus the cost of foreskin reconstruction surgery. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 05, 2018, 06:19:01 PM
Oy Vey, yes goyim let Rabbi Goldsteinshecklesberg bite the tip of your baby's penis and suck the blood out. We don't make many sheckles only about $850 per baby dick. So we have to sell the foreskin for profit to the cosmetic industry so the goyim can buy it and rub foreskins on their face's. Don't worry though it's Kosher and blessed by the same Rabbi that gave your son his first gay blowjob!

And don't mind the ritualistic chicken sacrifices goy you can trust us! The USS Liberty is propaganda spread by anti-semitic Nazis, Remember the 6 gorillion!

You make noises like a haji or a skinhead but you’re probably just a fucking idiot. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 05, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
You make noises like a haji or a skinhead but you’re probably just a fucking idiot.

Damaged benis detected