• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Dr" Fred Bell: weenie? madhatter? all of the above?

Started by b_dubb, January 25, 2012, 09:05:32 PM

b_dubb

listening to a Fred Bell show on http://www.fineartstream.com/ and boy oh boy is this guy just stark raving bonkers.  reminds of steve quayle and that fringe historian that insisted that the Japanese and the Nazis both had nukes in WWII but refused to use them ethical reasons.  BULL!!!!!

Morgus

Didn't Fred Bell pass away recently? I seem to recall that was posted at the c2c website a while back.
Fred also claimed to be a relative (cousin?) of Art Bell...

linden2k

If you want to hear his craziness some more, it looks like our shuffle software screwed up and is playing the episode again.

jazmunda

I just listened to this show and this guy is an absolute nut job. He claims that he has done every conceivable research and development on every conceivable bit of the paranormal. He claims to be related to Graham Bell and the TACO bell guy and even the great Art Bell (despite Art's denials). He claims to be friends with the Moody Blues (they even wrote a song about him) and also claims to be friends with Timothy Leary. He reminds me of Walter Bishop and William Bell (no relation) from Fringe as they seem to have researched and developed and were experts with everything to do with the paranormal field within a few decades.

Hahah, yes! I remember him. Didn't he try to convince Art that they were both related somehow to owners of the Taco Bell chain of restaurants?

I just remember art going "yyye.... No. I do not think so"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk