• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Think Mish Shedlock is a Turd

Started by Gassy Man, July 09, 2011, 04:11:27 PM

Gassy Man

I'm not saying I know he is; I just suspect it.  He sucks either way . . . from his tired right-wing rants about public employees straight from Republican Central to his stupid first and last name.  Just a turd.  A sucking turd.

Gassy Man

I wonder about that . . . "Mish" manages to sound both effeminate and annoying at the same time . . . I think of an old man with dentures trying to pronounce "miss" and spitting on whoever's the audience.  It has the ring of a cheesy, mustache-twirling villain from a Victorian penny dreadful or something, though from the photos I've seen he looks more like a Bill Gate-ish dweeb . . .

I notice he hasn't been on as much lately, so I expect George to put him on.

Gassy Man

Well, he reared his ugly head last night babbling something about the debt ceiling.  Just when I thought I was lucky.  I tell you, all these wingnuts get their information from the same newsletter -- in the turd's case, it sounds more like he listens to Limbaugh and Hannity earlier in the day and just repackages what they said for his commentary.  At least George didn't let him talk for very long . . . small favors.

ourobouros2k2

just put into words what I had been subconsciously thinking..

BobGrau

I was once told that 'mish' is a Slovakian word for 'mouse', if that helps.

Seamus Capone

Quote from: BobGrau on July 13, 2011, 06:07:10 PM
I was once told that 'mish' is a Slovakian word for 'mouse', if that helps.

It does. I assumed that his parents had a mean streak because they knew that everybody would call him Mitch.

Mitch Voice: "My name is Mish."
Woman Voice: "It's nice to meet you, Mitch."
Mitch Voice: "Mish!"
Woman Voice: "What? (thinking that he's drunk)"

Grassy Man, he seems to be the RC Cola of economic guests. They probably call him when Celente and Fitts aren't available.

Hugo Fitch

Apologies for OT

George's guest just mentioned the lack of women's rights in Islamic countries, which prompted George to interject with:

"Oh, it's crazy! They can't even drive cars!" 

Gassy Man

Quote from: Jethro Capone on July 14, 2011, 01:30:44 AM
It does. I assumed that his parents had a mean streak because they knew that everybody would call him Mitch.

Mitch Voice: "My name is Mish."
Woman Voice: "It's nice to meet you, Mitch."
Mitch Voice: "Mish!"
Woman Voice: "What? (thinking that he's drunk)"

Grassy Man, he seems to be the RC Cola of economic guests. They probably call him when Celente and Fitts aren't available.
Lol! (Though I actually like RC Cola . . . I might amend that slightly to the Diet Rite of economic guests.)

Gassy Man

With the stock market taking a beating I'm guessing that George will have the turd on at some point soon so he can rail about government programs.

texaskdog

Quote from: Jethro Capone on July 14, 2011, 01:30:44 AM

Grassy Man!

texaskdog

Quote from: Gassy Man on July 19, 2011, 10:54:23 AM
Lol! (Though I actually like RC Cola . . . I might amend that slightly to the Diet Rite of economic guests.)

RC...the Zeppo Marx of colas

Gassy Man

The turd was on last night and sounded angrier -- and oddly more effete -- than usual, but immediately launched into his standard rant about government.  Never mind that he is a parasite salesman living off of the investments, no matter how bad, of his clients . . . or so is an opinion.

CoastCanuck

I thought i heard Mish is a nickname taking the first 2 letters of each name (Michael Shedlock).  Mish would be better if he delivered his commentary calmly, without snorting.  Too bad he comes across as angry as it diminishes his credibility.

MV/Liberace!

i have no idea who mish shedlock is or what he does.  however, i laugh every time i see the title of this thread.

Gassy Man

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 09, 2011, 10:59:50 PM
i have no idea who mish shedlock is or what he does.  however, i laugh every time i see the title of this thread.
As long as people remember he is a turd, the rest is just a happy bonus!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gassy Man on November 20, 2011, 08:22:44 PM
As long as people remember he is a turd, the rest is just a happy bonus!

haven't seen u around in a while, GM.  glad you're around.

Gassy Man

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 20, 2011, 10:16:20 PM

haven't seen u around in a while, GM.  glad you're around.
Hey, thanks for the kind words, Michael -- just been super busy lately and will be around much more.  Great site!

Jasmine

LOL! I don't know why, but every time I see or hear this guy's name I crack up.

Mish Shedlock! Bwahahahaha! Love it.

Gassy Man

Excellent!  And welcome aboard, Jasmine!

The General

I think Mish Turdlock is in my Shed.

MV/Liberace!

i found out sunday night i'm going to be a father.  i think we'll name the baby mish shedlock vandeven.

Harmness

Congratulations!

(And please, please let your wife name the child.)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 24, 2012, 11:02:42 AM
i found out sunday night i'm going to be a father.  i think we'll name the baby mish shedlock vandeven.
Congrats...but don't let social services know about the name plans.

Avi

Mazel tov! We've got dibs on Coast and Gab.

Congratulations, Michael!!  Big changes a comin'.     :)  Have a great time!
PS.  I agree with Harmness.  :-*

MV/Liberace!

Thanks a lot guys. Life keeps changing.

Sent from an old HTC Incredible.

valdez

Congratulations.