• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WORKSHOP for FAILED CALLERS (Is this you?)

Started by anagrammy, May 07, 2011, 08:54:01 PM

Morgus

Quote from: b_dubb on August 04, 2011, 06:41:27 PM
good luck getting 'georgenoorysucks.com' out before you're cut off
of course its a lot harder, thats what makes it more of a challenge and easily worth $1000 or more reward.  ;D
if successful, it would probably cause so much commotion on the air that millions of visitors would come to this site and register to see what it was all about.

anagrammy

Quote from: Morgus on August 04, 2011, 07:13:37 PM
of course its a lot harder, thats what makes it more of a challenge and easily worth $1000 or more reward.  ;D
if successful, it would probably cause so much commotion on the air that millions of visitors would come to this site and register to see what it was all about.

Nah.  You have to remember the audience they have now, getting their emotional needs met as they hug the kitties and search the skies for the stars that will be falling.  They would consider your GeorgeNoorySucks shout-out to be mean-spirited and would leap to defend him, causing high-fives all around at Premiere.

"George, this is Mable from Kentucky and I just want to say what a mean man that caller was.  Thays world is so full of neghativity, isn't there some way you can keep a naystay man like that from getting on the ayer? We all LOVE you, Georgie and how NICE you are to payple.  For the life of me, I don't know how anyone can hayat a KIYAND person like you..."

Breaking the ice is worth a hundred bucks because it's the first time. That's the reward of the FIRST, because that's the gut money-- not for the second or third copycat.  There's no multi-million dollar corporation running this show, just Michael Vandeven, a regular guy with a budget and one of us.  Don't push your luck on this one--  who knows, he may throw out another challenge!

Anagrammy

Scully

I'm listening to way too much Noory, cause I heard DanDan again last night.

George has proved for sure now that he pays no attention whatsoever to what is said on his show.  I could barely believe he didn't at least say, "Weren't you on just the other night talking about that site?" (different name not withstanding)  ::)

Morgus

Quote from: Scully on August 04, 2011, 07:50:14 PM
George has proved for sure now that he pays no attention whatsoever to what is said on his show.  I could barely believe he didn't at least say, "Weren't you on just the other night talking about that site?" (different name not withstanding)  ::)
of course not, Noory can't recall what the current guest just talked about in the past hour, much less 24 hours ago.  :o

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on August 04, 2011, 08:14:09 PM
of course not, Noory can't recall what the current guest just talked about in the past hour, much less 24 hours ago.  :o

You've got me there, Morgus.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Scully on August 04, 2011, 07:50:14 PM
I'm listening to way too much Noory, cause I heard DanDan again last night.
This gave me a nice gut laugh.

Sent from my Droid X.

DanDan

Someone else needs to do the shout-outs -- I sound like shit, and can't think when on air.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: DanDan on August 04, 2011, 11:36:48 PM
I sound like shit, and can't think when on air.

Then you're qualified to replace Noory...