• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 12:50:44 AM
Given the alternative and the fact that this strike seemed to be as staged as it was last year cautiously optimistic. Can you name me a president who got more done in his first year than him?
Nope... It took Nixon two terms.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2018, 12:55:56 AM
Nope... It took Nixon two terms.  ;D

I don't believe you've watched a single video I've posted. No one could stay this ignorant for this long. I was going to ask you if after watching all that much if you still think stations like CNN are telling you the truth but obviously you do. ::)

Hey, are your children still allowed to call you their father there? :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on April 17, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Stormy has released a sketch of the stalker. He looks like he could have been the leading man in one of her films.

Does it match the sketch of ART's stalker?

Juan

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 18, 2018, 01:19:08 AM
Does it match the sketch of ART's stalker?
A stalker’s a stalker, right?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
I don't believe you've watched a single video I've posted.

Of course he didn't, no one here does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 18, 2018, 09:27:21 AM
Of course he didn't, no one here does.

Shits given = 0

I do it now just to trigger low info, low IQ fags like you. :P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 18, 2018, 01:18:04 AM
It's nice to see him wearing a shirt.

No wonder he never wears a shirt. His shoulders are so narrow they must keep slipping off.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 18, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
No wonder he never wears a shirt. His shoulders are so narrow they must keep slipping off.

Why would he wear a shirt and a jacket in the house when the jacket keeps him warm enough.  Dah!

Up All Night

Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida, along with nine other colleagues sent the letter Wednesday to Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray criminally referring former FBI Director James Comey, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their involvement in the investigations into President Trump and alleged violations of federal law. FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose anti-Trump text messages obtained by the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, were also included in the referral.

Congressional lawmakers made a criminal referral Wednesday to the Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions against former senior-level Obama administration officials, including employees of the FBI connected with the unverified dossier alleging collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, as well as those involved in the warrants used to spy on a former Trump campaign volunteer, this reporter has learned. The lawmakers also made a criminal referral on former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and threats made by her DOJ against the FBI informant, who provided the bureau with information on the Russian nuclear industry and the approval in 2010 to sell roughly 20 percent of American uranium mining assets to Russia.

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-lawmakers-make-criminal-referral-on-clinton-comey-lynch-to-doj-on-steele-dossier/

Hang 'Em High

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 18, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

The length of his face makes his narrow shoulders appear even narrower.
Hence the padded macho leather jacket, trying to offset that shortcoming.

#Bet He Completes The Outfit
#Commando
#Assless Chaps
#Wears in Public
#Work That Skinny Pasty Thang, Honey Child
#Twerk Videos for Patreon Members
#Why MD MD Can't Quit Him

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
I don't believe you've watched a single video I've posted.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
You're a seething homosexual cuck ....
No one looks at your endless videos.

Catsmile

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 18, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
You're a seething homosexual cuck ....
No one looks at your endless videos.

#2 B Fair Nor Does He
#SPAM SPAM SPAM!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 18, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
seething homosexual cuck ....

BTW, I'm going to go out of my way to post even more videos that no one will watch now. You'll never stop me. Do you hear?! NEVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 17, 2018, 07:43:05 AM
But somehow the Mueller witch hunt  has kept a lid on all that Russian collusion evidence for a year.

Your lack of understanding of the process in criminal investigations is appalling.  Your suggestion that the special counsel (or any prosecutor) reveal the fruits of an investigtion prior to trial is but one indication that the stupid is great in you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 18, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
Your lack of understanding of the process in criminal investigations is appalling.  Your suggestion that the special counsel (or any prosecutor) reveal the fruits of an investigtion prior to trial is but one indication that the stupid is great in you.

I'm sure only a single-client lawyer like you could understand the complexity of it all. It's a good thing you're here to explain it all to us. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=922hOAJBc1A

That’s not the only thing of Trumps slowly rising. Thanks for the memories Stormy! 😂

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 18, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

There was NO Collusion dumbass. They wanted Trump out last summer. They have not uncovered a single shred of evidence. Comey testified to that fact to congress in June 2017. Diane Feinstein confirmed it.

Hannitys name was illegally leaked in hours. These corrupt idiots couldn’t keep anything from leaking. Nor would they. They’re desperate to produce anything. Their only hope is to drive people near Trump to bankruptcy in hopes they’ll lie about Trump.

This entire investigation is unconstitutional and would NEVER stand up in a court of law.

You’d know this if you were even a 1st year law school dropout. But you’re not. You’re just a dumbass demokkkrat lemming who lies like the demokkkrat party he worships.

Up All Night

Quote from: Juan on April 17, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Stormy has released a sketch of the stalker. He looks like he could have been the leading man in one of her films.

He looks as if he could be Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love child.

Quote from: Up All Night on April 18, 2018, 10:20:12 PM
He looks as if he could be Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love child.

It`s Stormy`s attorney; with hair.

Kinda obvious

WOTR

Can somebody explain to me why the hell he had to reveal the names of his other clients?  I actually don't get it. 

I read that the late night talk show "comedians" were rolling on the floor that it was Hannity.  Whatever- investigate the Russia thing.  But when or if there is nothing there it needed to stop.  Now you have people celebrating that a lawyer is being forced to reveal all of his clients and have them drug through the mud.  Disgusting to watch.

I just really don't understand why they could not just accept that the files related to "client #3" and then stayed the hell away (I assume that the warrant was only for certain information relating to one client and not all of the lawyers files.)

Up All Night

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2018, 11:52:40 PM
Can somebody explain to me why the hell he had to reveal the names of his other clients?  I actually don't get it. 

I read that the late night talk show "comedians" were rolling on the floor that it was Hannity.  Whatever- investigate the Russia thing.  But when or if there is nothing there it needed to stop.  Now you have people celebrating that a lawyer is being forced to reveal all of his clients and have them drug through the mud.  Disgusting to watch.

I just really don't understand why they could not just accept that the files related to "client #3" and then stayed the hell away (I assume that the warrant was only for certain information relating to one client and not all of the lawyers files.)

Sean has got to be wondering when the no-knock warrant is going to be served at his home...

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on April 19, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
Sean has got to be wondering when the no-knock warrant is going to be served at his home...

Yeah  they should investigate him too. He’s obviously a Russian tweeter bot literally obviously too also.

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

The ''Progressives'' are left-wing fascists who have managed to seize one of our major parties.  The normal people in the party (the former ''Liberals'') remain unaware this has happened, and are going along with them, thinking it's the same party as before.

These people don't believe in our Constitution, Bill of Rights, or any of the rest of it - but they're happy to use it against us.  They hate democracy, our government, our system of free exchange, our history, our freedoms, our right to self defense, to speak and to hear speakers, the right to own property and the fruits of our labor, and so on. 

Listen to them next time their thugs are out rioting, blocking access, attacking police, blocking roads and bridges, burning our downtowns.  Listen to them next time they're telling us how terrible our country is and how ''racist'' we are.  Look at the way they've reacted to the results of the last election - completely tying up our federal government and the will of the people - the felonies and the outlandish lies.  It's truly stunning, and few understand it because the Fake News Media is not only treating it as business as usual, but participating in it - if not leading the charge.

Juan

A massive earthquake has hit a nuclear facility in Iran. Last year an “earthquake” hit North Korea’s nuclear mountain.

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
A massive earthquake has hit a nuclear facility in Iran. Last year an “earthquake” hit North Korea’s nuclear mountain.

;) 8) :-X